twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do hindus get covered in poo?

Sandy hook was a part time job

nuns don't blow up

Because nun's have a choice.

nuns willingly devote their life to jesus and to be free of sin

muslim women are forced to

nuns volunteer for the job and the habit is optional, poo in loo

you are a nun by choice and so you have to cover cause you CHOOSED TOO !
sandniggers arE FORCED TO COVER

Choice is the difference between sex and rape.
It's a pretty big difference OP.

nuns can take it off without repercussion removal of head

>Christians are hypocrites
And in other news the sun will rise in the east and set down in the west,

Nuns can take off their habit and wear normal clothing and not get raped then stoned.

A nun is a woman who is giving his life to God.
The rest of the Wstern women don't wear that clothes.

Muslims women can't even choose to give his life to God because they are not allowed. Just like Sunni don't allow women to choose what they wear

Also that clothes are not Islam-related, thoses clothes are cultural and they start being popular because of the dessert-conditions. There is no point of wearing that in Europe or US

Islam
>Forced to wear hijab or she's stoned.
>Can't leave Islam or she's stoned.

Christianity
>Habit isn't needed to be devoted.
>Can leave being a nun when ever she likes.

Because one is forced to...?

You didn't answer the question in the picture nigga

a nun does it for god, muslim bitch does it for her husband /thread

Being a nun is like a voluntary transaction
and being a muslim is like taxation

I thought poos hated muzzies BAD POO

Nun won't be beaten to death with rocks for not doing this shit.

Also, it's her fucking professional attire. Next time you will bitch that doctors are normal for wearing a uniform?

oh right the oppression
being a nun is a choice, you don't have to wear that outfit

>Christian woman doesn't wear nun garb
okay you cant be a nun

>Muslim woman doesn't wear islamic garb
>gets gang raped by a bunch of tusken raiders, then stoned to death for the crime of being a rape victim

Oh yeah totally the same thing

Catholics never stoned women to death for not dressing that way. It was always a voluntary thing for covens and the extremely devout.

>At least 10 good answers
>Goes after the joke one
Classic poo in the loo

Bad nigga
Enjoy getting fucked by black American cock

Please see And also Not only that, but devouting yourself externally is a crock of shit if your internal stays the same.
Hang yourself.

What I don't get about these answers is: if as a Christian you believe you should devote your life to God then why aren't all Christians essentially nuns and monks or whatever. Why are only some totally devoted? Genuinely curious.

>muslim women are forced

Lol no.

Every muslim woman exercises free will. They CHOOSE to dress the way they dress. It has nothing to do with being brainwashed from birth or any other nonsense you can come up with.

Because nobody is going to chop off the nuns hands if she goes out in public without her habit (I think that's the name). If she turns from her faith nobody is going to bury her in dirt and throw rocks at her head.

You just ruined my fucking morning with your stupid ass question.

Nuns aren't forced nor are all women supposed to be Nuns.

Nun takes off hood, nobody gives a shit; Muslime takes off hood, stoned to death

Also, the Nun poos in loo

I picked the image from here. READ IT
READ IT READ IT

don't even bother asking christcucks any deep questions about their faith. They're all so brainwashed and retarded they can't come up with any answer besides "muh buy-bull" or "muh jeezus". Asking them deep, metaphysical questions is like shitting into your own shoes. You know it's a stupid idea but you're drunk and the only thing you get is shit.

Because different Christians believe in different ways of devoting so.

For instance Nuns are more of a Catholic christian thing.

This
Luther had a former nun as wife ffs
Meanwhile, Muslims are obligated by their warlord to rape and kill any woman who doesn't cover her WHOLE body

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/veils.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/veils.aspx

quora.com/Why-is-Islam-so-popular?share=1

Oopsich

If it's a choice, then why are female journalists and politicians visiting muslims countries forced to wear it to not create riots when walking in the street?

Because one is heavily enforced in nations and faith...while the other is a nun. Nuns fully devote their lives to the church unlike most Christians. Sects of Islam require and enforce this clothing.

Sage this slide thread

desu all your sins will eventually be forgiven, if you seek forgiveness
some people feel they will be closer to Jesus if they live a life free of sin
some people want to live life as it is

i guess

They unironically have a hefty Muslim population in their country when Pakistan exists. Indian Hindu and Buddhist culture is threatened just as much as the west yet poos think they're somehow better off.

> It has nothing to do with being brainwashed from birth
Sounds like you know the truth deep down.

>Nuns aren't forced
Neither are women in Muslim countries. Save for one or two exceptions. It's not even a Muslim thing. It's a cultural thing

Okay this makes sense but why are there different levels of devotion. Like seriously are all Christians getting into heaven or not?

One is a choice, the other is a requirement.

Because in dedicating yourself truly to God you have to be separated in a sense from everyone else, meaning you can't get married. People who don't become sisters/nuns/monks/priests are supposed to get married.
I'm not sure about Orthodox or Protestant Chruches though.

Because there are different roles in society to be fulfilled and religion doesn't tell you to go extinct in one generation just for the sake of prayer, but to maintain the society and reproduce?
I'm not even a religionfag but your question is fucking dumb and easy to answer.
Even if all the God wanted was mana provided by the prayer/devotion, making society 100% monks and nuns still wouldn't give him much mana overall because such society would only last one generation.

That sounds good but then what stops people from the death bed recanting of sins? Does that work?

Guess which one would be beaten to death in an honor killing if they dressed in non-religious attire

Can we have a new fedora meme? These 'all Christians are stupid' posters are still here and saying >*tip* isn't funny anymore.

A nun makes a choice, most people try to talk her out of it beforehand, and it doesn't matter what she's done before. She is essentially removed from society except for those times when she is doing public service. the point is essentially the same as monkhood, become closer to god through self sacrifice and piety.

Muslim women are forced and killed if they don't do what they're told simply because the doctrine says men can't control themselves and women are nothing but meat.

Kinda
Basically if you do all the sacraments and live a good life you're in heaven.
To be free of sin you just have to confess and that's really easy. If you confess and aren't truly sorry you can't go to heaven tho.

most nuns and religious sisters don't even wear a habit anymore

try again

Being a nun is a choice. No one has ever preached that every good Christian should be a nun. It is only for people who desire that commitment. Wearing nun attire is a privilege given only to those who have taken their vows. The nuns don't even wear it everywhere. My great is a nun and I've never even once seen her wear it. In contrast, muslim women have to wear bags over their head because otherwise muslim men will rape them.

Because the Nun chose that life the Muslim Girl did not, And the nun still has her clitoris.

Sandy hook was a part time job.

I kind of think Christ did intend for them all to die off in one generation something about the kingdom of God coming before the end of this generation. I can't remember the actual quote. And also didn't peter say if you were married to stay married but if not then don't? Wouldn't that eventually lead to none being married?

Just don't be a bad person, and you're good to go

muslim women are insatiable whores. they're oppressed because they want to show off their giant asses for all the white guys to see, but their fathers force them to cover up.

and nobody forces anyone to become a nun you dirty shit smelling bakrichod

The nun wont get beaten to death if she decides to take it off.

This. Simple really.

Wow... that's a really good question. I can't believe I didn't think of it.

In all respect though she will be ostracized.

Nuns are not throwing acid in peoples faces or running people over with trucks of peace.

What happens in India if a muslim would rape the cow of an Hindu farmer?

Hm it sounds good I'm an agnostic but I think Christianity is the best religion in terms of moral philosophy. Very hard to adhere to, though.

Being a nun is a choice... Being forced to wear a hijab as a child is not....

Hijab is mandatory

Nuns make a choice

First of all I'm an atheist so take my statements with a grain of salt.

>different levels of devotion.

To each group within religions it's not a matter of different levels of devotion but rather how they choose to convey their devotion.
To put it simply, Catholics have different opinions on how to enact their faith to protestants.
Both are christian and believe in the same basic things but disagree on how to act out their religion.

>Like seriously are all Christians getting into heaven or not?
It's completely subjective to these people, what you need to do to get into heaven completely varies upon which sect a person resides in.

Similar phenomenons can be seen in other religions.

>a few women choose
VS
>all women must

Hmmm......

Nuns aren't regular Catholic women. The habit is specific religious attire. Regular Catholic women aren't forced/expected to wear anything. Muslim women are.

Don't fall for the false equivalency fallacy Sup Forums

If they are sincere, yes. If not (like a "I'll do this but say I'm sorry later :DDD") they don't.

To me it seems like nuns and monks are trying to live as closely to the scripture as possible; if people really believe that living that way is the way to get into heaven and please god then why would they settle for less? I know you probably don't know the answer it just makes me wonder.

She's not she's just a degenerate whore that deserves to be purged for worshipping a moon and turning her back on Christ.
Who cares what normies believe so long as it positions them against Islam.

there is a bit of a difference.

Also orthodox women wear head scarves I think. I don't see why this feminist crap is supposed to show that Islam is worse than Christianity. It's better to argue on other grounds I guess.

Because someones got to run the church. Monks, Preists, Nuns these people run the church. If your running the church you can't have time for family career.
Its really quite simple.

yes he did

Okay this is more of an answer.

Because being a nun is not the only way to be a devoting Christians. Stop acting like you know what are you talking about saying "christcucks" when you clearly have NEVER read the Bible.

If you read the Bible then your question is already answer by Saint Paul

It's all opinion, some think they do not need to be as dedicated, others do.

People settle for less due their subjective opinion, to put it simply, they act as individuals not complete mindless drones.

Not every Christian girl is forced to be a nun.

Nuns have to earn the right to wear that get up. Muslim girls are forced to wear that shit

>Be muslims
>constantly try to kill and slaughter and rape non muslims
>people eventually have enough and create your own containment countries
>still decide to spread around the world and rape and kill and butcher

Islam truly needs wiping off the face of the earth

>1 post by this id

He said that the coming of the kingdom of heaven would be witnessed by some in the crowd he was with. Most commentators believe that to mean the establishment of the Christian church, which happened pretty much at the annointing of the Holy Spirit after Jesus' death and ressurection.

He is busy asking white girls on the internet for nudes.

suuuuure they do. im sure they choose not to drive cars too right?

Because the nun isn't married

Do you think in the Middle Ages nuns and priests secretly fucked or do you think the nuns stuck to nuns and priests stuck to priests.

Probably the latter.

If a nun takes off her habit then people say "oh you're a nun? I thought you had to wear that hood thing." if a Muslim girl takes off her Hijab then Mulsims say "You whore you should cover yourself you slut. You deserve to be raped." and then she has to appear before a Muslim judge for prostitution and indecency charges after being dog piled by 4 or 5 men in a dirty back alley.

Russo your muslims, the Tatars, are all practically atheists. Your understanding of islam is about as warped as europes.

The oppression part comes when they take their respective religious garbs off in public

Correct

a.) its a choice for nuns
b.) Most nuns dont wear the habit outside of a few orders.
c.) get fucked.

no they don't you dumb british twat. many women were forced to become nuns because the man of the house didn't think she was worth the dowry.

Before a woman become a nun, she have the choice to become one. The muslim woman does not have a choice when it comes to covering herself up. If she does not it is strictly haram and punishment.