Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SemgRP6BMYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=jHYmamh3yO4
youtube.com/watch?v=ieeZNFXjLGI
youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's going on here?

Just a bootcamp for teens, more of a workout program and extracurricular activity than anti-communist training.

note to all shills

lauren is going with identitarians into the mediterranean to stop the invasion of Europe.

while you sit here and call her a kike.

Who would win?
youtube.com/watch?v=SemgRP6BMYQ

Post the full vid. Need to see it for reasons.

Oooooohhhhhhhhh btfo

nobody has called her a kike itt
simmer down white knight

imma gonna cry when soros no scopes two suicides to the back of her head.

>the weak should fear the weak

>modified Overwatch logo
What did they mean by this?

oh bby yes that, tight little body fuuuuugggg

STOP WHORING THIS BINT HERE! E-CELEBS DO NOT BELONG HERE

lauren is a fucking kike, and a big fucking kike while were at it.
she is a money grabber of the lowest form. instead of convincing people to march down the streets and make noise she tells you good goyim to sit at home and watch her do the trick.
her stupid ass megaphone isn't gonna stop 6ft immegants from landing on the shores of europe. she is playing with your ass and you can't see it.

if you want change, demand change. don't sit around at home and eat Doritos while watching your favorite kike

Seeing her dressed like that would certainly disarm a man and cause a paralyzing erection.

Half-Life 3

>isn't gonna stop 6ft immegants from landing

Your rhetoric betrays your insecurities user. And because you are posting with that flag unironically, I will disregard your opinion.

>lauren is going with identitarians
Yes, not everyone is perfect.

>when you're too Nietzschean to be a fascist

>antifa flag

She's not Jewish at all though.

she looks like an uglier version of sofia arruda.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI

God women are fucking pathetic

yeah, let me know when she does it and not just talks about it
just like having kids, let me know when she has a few white tots

otherwise she is a fucking lying piece of shit.

and there is the eternal finngolian

We dont put our women on the front lines like antifa

BLACKED

she looks like a northern hungarian/slovakian girl, too bad for that shitty hair colour tho

No capitalization, bad spelling; check.
Larper flag; check.
Usage of goyim, overuse of kike; check.
Should definitely take advise from this guy.

Another half an hour anothet lauren southern thread

They are creating a real Overwatch
but instead of a multicultural multi-ethnic squad
it will consist of only pure blooded Aryans trying to secure a future for the white race

her bitcoin wallet says otherwise
need more bitcoins to defeat evil migrants

>nazis watch ou-

RUN!

Yeah, it's really fortunate that there's proof about her ancestry. And that there is no way to fake those results. Heil Lauren!

Will you beta orbiters ever learn?

NO WOMEN should be permitted into any revolution, except as silent observers.

Note the people in this thread. Look at how few men can control themselves. Women should be banned not because muh property or muh subhuman or whatever.

Women should be banned because they are able influence men too easily.

Lauren is a spy, essentially. She's here to subvert you.

And even if she isn't, you wouldn't be able to protect yourself if she is. That's problem enough.

What's with the lambda circle?
Or is it the order of the carrot?

Women should not attempt rnc if they do not have a clue what they are doing. That form makes me want to vomit

I'd let him front kick me in the dick. But with (((her))) mouth. If you know what I mean

She'll be burning the coal soon.

Please tell me people are meming with a Finland proxy, otherwise proceed to kys

>Right wingers are so pathetic they have to let women do the dirty work for them

i heard he has really good aim
also checked

Spartan shield symbol.

if low iq idiots need a shepherd then I would like Lauren to be that shepherd

All our youth should be folowing the path of identity. It's our only hope to save this continen and our homelands from the invasion.

Spartan Shield, L for Lacedaemon

Identitarians are all civic cucks

Lies. Here's a video where one of them flat out says you have to be white to join

youtube.com/watch?v=jHYmamh3yO4

youtube.com/watch?v=ieeZNFXjLGI

kek

pic related is more of her natural color

No they are not, identity means it all, from culture to blood and heritage.

This is a foolish publicity stunt that will waste a lot of time and money and accomplish nothing. The EU is not going to let vigilantes sink boats

anonymous kids online get their opinion ignored

if you want to have a say in anything, then become like GoldenOne and maybe they will listen to you
>Hint: GoldenOne has already said he agrees with what these women are doing and isn't shaming them since he isn't a shill

Why not just call themselves white nationalists then?

lies

okay.

Pretty much this.

Good to see someone else has taken the glorious pill.

why aren't these white women at home having white babies? are you tell me there is no male that can do what they are doing.
woman's place is at home having white babies while men are out fighting the good fight, not the other way around.
we need more white babies and white women are not doing their part.
lauren southern is the definition of white genocide = white women not having a 3-4 white tots.
these women are horrible role models, they are teaching generations of young white girls not to have kids.

identitarians made their logo first. overwatch obviously copied it

how is lauren going to stop a single refugee? :)

Because white is used in usa cause you have no ethnic identity. In europe we are all whites, so that's redundant, we identify with our nations, our identity white nations of course, but say that would be redudant.

white nationalism is an american meme

in europe you're polish, or danish, etc.

lol she doesn't even have a motherboard, who cares what she has to say? Seriously how many bites of ram does "she" even have?

Because that's a bad word in most circles.

Who would you bang, Sup Forums?

this is lauren's much hotter sister. we should make threads about her, not the jewess southern.

Lauren Southern is pretty fucking based.

shodan

webm related

brave antifa warriors tactically retreat from evil fascists.

>Women
>Pretending they can fight.

This meme needs to stop and women need to be beaten again to learn their place. This is why Islam will win. They have control over their women and the west will forever lose until they understand this.

yeah that annoys me too. With that form she couldn't choke anybody.

"will you name the Jew with me, user? :3"

>3 out of 4 american men are fat
>over half of them aren't white
>a fat non white thinks his opinion matters

It all makes sense now. She has been putting on fighting weight lately.

I don't think that future of the white race is in individual nation's. The world hates us. We need a super white ethnostate if we want to survive. We give up a little bit of our national identity so we are not consumed one by one by the brown horde. This can work. The us was this and is the most powerful nation to ever exist.

>canada deciding who's white

youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU

arriana?

"tell me about the Jews, user! :3"

The speed of those "punches" tells you all you need to know. Women will always be easily overpowered by even the most average of men. How pathetic.

uh oh look out a jew with a lisp

memeflags aren't allowed to bring up demographics

neither are canadians, you'll get arrested for hate speech

this

I would love to fight her, the first 10 seconds she is flowing with confidence, thinking about all those hours training and how i look too fat to even fight, after the first kick she starts to wonder why is my belly so hard, i just walk slowly towards her, while she backs and throw jabs and kick into the air, bitch i can deadlift 750lbs, theres absolutely nothing you can do against me.
then i rape her

lol you're probably composed of carbon. Organics just leave already

You need to die, you robot-fucking leaf nigger.
Stop trying to force white men away from white women, and onto inanimate objects, you kike.

Her recent videos have like 160,000 views. This is why people are shilling daily to try to defame her and other red pilled women reporting on what is going on in Europe and the States.

this

at least payne gets it

3DPD!

Projecting much you fat maple nigger?

Women are inherently weak and its not their place to be on a close combat battlefield. I don't mind teaching a women how to shoot a gun. That is something in their realm of possibility but hand to hand combat of any kind will result in her getting gang raped followed by a slow beheading if she is lucky.

Watch women's UFC. This is supposed to be the creme dela creme and they are fucking garbage.

stay mad organilard, reminder that I'm winning and you're losing

it's not about who's hot or not you fucking faggot. why cant shills just leave us alone, isnt it time for you to continue your dilation you tranny?

>leaf
>sexual deviant

really makes you think

>160,000 views
is nothing on today's youtube.
what is that like $50