Answers pt.2

Join in on this AMA if you want to know about upcoming happenings and answers to all your existential questions. Including the public/secret societies that are active players in the global game of control. Those that recognize my trip from last night will hopefully remember. Be skeptical, apply these to your own constructed reality. Natural human inclination is to retreat to personal belief systems/religions when confronted with contradictory evidence. I apologize if my answers are not satisfactory to every question. I Can only divulge so much information in such a brief amount of time.

>inb4 LARP
Let my answers speak for themselves.

Here are some helpful documents/documentaries to get you on the right track. Unfortunately (((youtube))) deleted many of the lectures on planetary morphogenetic structures and "ley lines" that I had planned to post. What a "coincidence".

>Secrets in Plain Sight. This man spent who knows how many hours investigating.
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
>Anunnaki Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=ceEnpz1OFus
>Brief overview of the multiverse within the omniversal foam and the humanoid divine blueprint structure for each bubble universe.
aton432hz.info/432,000 Manusah.pdf
>Black Wholes
vimeo.com/141980138
>This will help understand why the "cabal/jews/masons/illuminated" love hiding their secrets in symbols/statues/artwork.
youtube.com/watch?v=3EorbfotdiA

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HY0eomU3P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Other important recent contributors to this awakening period would be as follows. Planck, Maxwell, Alan Watts, Itzhak Bentov, and Einstein. I hope everyone takes the time to read their published works.

Can they make my dick bigger?

What special access programs do you know about? I.E SSP (secret space programs)

Whats hidden in Antarctica?

is it likely that in the face of some cataclismic event that would cause current political tensions to boil over a totalitarian system would be constructed or elected, and would it be oriented right or left?

Who do you think the enemy is?

ALICE AI cortex that NSA manages. Vault 7 leaks was normie tier compared to the central node.

Antarctica houses a few military bases, as well as an expedition sight to Enlil's black pyramid/tomb. Not to mention it is where the portal to the 2nd density inner earth is located. Where a majority of trans-dimensional craft use as transit. Agartha as you know it. But it is much more complicated than that.

Me personally have to deal with much interference with the drac since they are the main competitors to the empire in this galaxy. It is all a point of perspective. All depending on the agenda of a particular faction. Very unbelievable as it sounds this is a colony planet. Shortly we will join the GF to prevent further infiltration and manipulation by other various factions.

Hi, I remember you from old threads. I wasn't here yesterday so I'll read yesterday's thread, but here's a bump.

Political parties are a ploy to keep the peasants preoccupied.

>Political parties are a ploy to keep the peasants preoccupied.
Much like religion.

not even a credible LARP, fuck off child

Are Stargate's a thing?

yes

I have a feeling this recent resurgance of Draco shit is the prelude to some sort of Blue Beam. Don't fall for it folks.

>Political parties are a ruse to keep the goyim preoccupied.

This is more accurate friendo

in which region will ww3 kick off, the middle east, gulf region, korea, kashmir, chinese-indian border, civilwar in europe /usa
I ve got this feeling that its coming but i cant figure out what will the key place will be, the world has literally gone mad and there are so many conflicts now that you just cant keep an eye on all of it anymore. It also gets worse every monthly.....

Can someone link to the archive of his yesterday's ama?

When will the ET stuff in Antarcitica be disclosed?

Were the Hidden Hand and Svali docs legit?

Are the Elites aware of the upcoming "Event" and how do they plan yo deal with humsnity's awakening?

What are the large spheres that are surrounding our local star cluster. I hear they are blue avians

Did the Nazis make UFOs?

can you tell us about UFOs and ETs?

how many intelligent species are known to exist?

So was Phil Schneider mentally ill or legit? What about al Bielek?

I have a question;

Why share any information at all, and why here of all places?

What is this? Invading armada? Sign from Kek? Technical Glitch?

Is earth flat?

Back in 08 a majority of previously American Oriented jewish bankers moved to Russia. Keep an eye out on China.
Not a chance. Antarctica will remain private even after disclosure and first contact scenarios.

So here is the thing. When the HH posts information publicly half of it is credible half of it is mis-info. The problem is decrypting the hidden messages to find out the truth behind the lies.
Of course. Bavarian Illuminati and the Thule society can be accredited to most of those orchestrations. WW2 went exactly according to plan. Even FDR got sucked into the game at the end despite his resistance.
Have to be more specific.
Sadly phil was completely legit. However he betrayed his contract and went hysterical/maniacal after multiple assassination attempts. Once you bite the forbidden fruit it is hard to remain sane.
It is my job. Perfect place to post truth like this because it would be chalked up as a LARP or Schizo posting. The responses of people always crack me up too.

Did all human life originate on Lyra?

Was Kyle Odom just mentally ill or did he have any knowledge?

No. The universe in a sense is flat. I wrote a thesis paper on the time slides upon exiting the time matrix through the 8th dimension. In a sense the universe can be veiwed as a flat grid like structure despite being in the golden cosmic egg. Really highbrow shit, cannot really dumb it down at all. The best way I can explain it is that... A vast majority of underlying physics equations that govern all of creation are scalar. Past, Present, and the Future all happen at one moment.
No. The first lifeforms that were seeded by the 3-pre matter liquid light spheres were a conglomerate or cloistered being/beings/orders. Their genetic imprint so complex that all life was derived from their original structure 950 billion years ago.

What will happen on September 23rd?

Is the Flat Earth psyop to keep people from asking questions about Antarctica and what's down there?

Mentally Ill.

glad to see youre back, i asked about PJ BB yday.
I really need some sort of proof that your claim of disclosure next month is legit. Forrest born in Hopskinville.

what has to happen before disclosure/awakening?

will there be world events that mark steps toward this?

what is the role of earth in the GF?

Can you help us prepare ICBM?

Is it possible for individuals to utilize or benefit from any of the sacred geometry secrets that many people have uncovered? On the individual level, what can we do to best utilize our consciousness? Can the internet effectively commit multiple consciousnesses to a desired effect, and what are some possibilities of that other than summoning a fucking chaos god?

Any relevant info on the power/existence of human consciousness would be pretty cool bud

wondering about things about myself, like literally waiting to wake up more (like unlocking shit in my head), been researching all what OP is telling about since the 80s/90s

question to the disclosure plan per se, did e.g. wikileaks somewhat encounter shit and was silenced to release to the public? the charade feeding the public with this vault7 lowtech bs bores me to death.

Inb4 this is actually kim

We need help with reentry vehicle. Currently MIRV is insufficient to protect warhead

>Not a chance. Antarctica will remain private even after disclosure and first contact scenarios.

Sounds doubtful given that the energy/propulsion technology currently being suppressed would allow anyone to go anywhere, at any time they like.

Trade some of your gold and minerals with China for their re-entry tech. Do it through a proxy nation to avoid links.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
What alloys are you using?
What I am trying to do right now mane lmao
Things will get spicy. Conflicts will boil over. GF will appear to intervene so we don't consider them as hostile. I mean think about it from their perspective. How violent, arrogant, and racist we are towards each other. The water has to be perfect before they can get their feet wet.

How do I, a regular joe gain the power to matter in the grand scheme of things, or at least protect myself and my interests?

Or is this impossible and I might as well suicide now because we'll all be nothing but the blood power's bitches and nothing will ever change that.

>glad to see youre back, i asked about PJ BB yday.
>I really need some sort of proof that your claim of disclosure next month is legit. Forrest born in Hopskinville.

dumb thread is dumb. can't prove shit

I said human life. Not all life

It certainly is fun to think about all these things in the mundane nature of our lives, but when asked for proof you hardly can back up your wild claims.
thanks for the normie tv show tier entertainment mr forrest.

Where did the Aztecs go?
When will Mars attack?

The problem is accounting for the fluctuations in our own gravitational field. It takes very very advanced A.I algs and processing power of quantum computing to account for such variances. Many ayys have accidentally crashed because of its erratic nature. It is a problem, even for the ayys.
Do not suicide. You will most likely have to be sent back to this shit hole to learn a lesson you did not in a previous incarnation to further your spiritual evolution. Cannot give you examples. Have to come to your own revelations.

after reading what you said about the floods eventually covering atlantis, and you saying what was left is the uk isle and the bermuda region/triangle. Does link related have any merit? it talks about there being not quite an impact, but a celestial event that drug south america eastward. http:// poikestheory com br/

pic related too

Why are trying to get reentry tech from china but they suspect our intention

It's just IRL sci-fi posting bro. It's fun to wonder

>Many ayys have accidentally crashed because of its erratic nature

You mean shot down by scalar weapons?

People that have had 500,000 years to develop that stuff don't just crash

*******************IT'S TIME TO HIJACK THREAD*********************
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER

I'm still reading through yesterday's thread. But: Do you have any favorite cartoons/fairy tales?

Ouspensky and Gurdjeff, yay or nay?

>*******************IT'S TIME TO HIJACK THREAD*********************
>>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER

>>*******************IT'S TIME TO HIJACK THREAD*********************
>>>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER

>>>*******************IT'S TIME TO HIJACK THREAD*********************
>>>>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER

You are without question a LARPer but goddamnit, you might be the best of them all.

>>>>*******************IT'S TIME TO HIJACK THREAD*********************
>>>>>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER

>What I am trying to do right now mane lmao

good. my ears are ringing since years being fed with info 24/7, missing the switch right now

2nd question, is this Aug Tellez dude legit? he talks about the same stuff you started. AI, different timeline alteration tech stuff and civilization simulations etc. see m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HY0eomU3P8 as an example. literally he talks for hours and its difficult to catch all info seeing a vid once..

None of those posts were questions.
ACK ACK ACK
Yes. But it is never a comet. Usually a nuclear bomb. See gulf of mexico, tunguska etc.
Of course some have been shot down. But some have crashed as well, just passing by as it were.

>>>>>*******************IT'S TIME TO HIJACK THREAD*********************
>>>>>>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER

Sup Forums used to be politics and current events, not paranormal and roleplaying.

Oh man. You goys can't even get your conspiracies straight.

OP's Pic Related was taken at Little Skull Mountain in Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.

Little Skull Mountain was at one time being drilled for the Missile eXpirimental (MX, later called Peacekeeper) program's stationary rockets.

In 1983 Reynolds Electrical and Engineering Company (REECo) miners used a 256-ton tunnel boring machine to drill a 750-foot tunnel into Little Skull Mountain as part of the project. The tunnel was later used by the Air Force to investigate equipment and methods for post-attack "dig-out" from underground missile complexes.

REECo was a subsidiary of Edgerton, Germeshausen, and Grier, Inc. (EG&G).

t.RetiredUSAF Airman who has uncle that was on Board of Directors for EG&G Special Projects, Inc.

nice false flag spam bait to make this dumb shit look important, faggot.

Ok, is there some sort of proof you are able to provide on your claim of disclosure next month? And if yes, what are they?

I wish this shit was real, sadly my requests of proof on the wild shit this larper is on about is not being met. i dont need proof on the relatively low level shit Sup Forums is already aware about

Actually, the schizo conspiracy for that specific picture is that the big boring machine (gopher?) is actually super powered by uranium and can melt through the earth at sanick speeds to make hyperloops under the US to a bunch of secret bases.

It's bullshit.

Thanks?
You are gonna see a lot more people like this that are waking up so I would get used to it. Some have useful info/insight. Some just go full tin-foil.
It is just a picture.
I like being alive for the time being. Like I am going to posed highly classified material on an internet basket weaving board. Ill try to post most surface tier info I can m80.

on religion, is there any validity to Christianity ?

What is your advice to a young man contemplating commissioning as an officer in the U.S. Space Corps?

Last night I asked you if being a good person, yet unmoored to traditional religion was an acceptable way to live, tonight my question is what IS the correct way to live?

so you cant give even a hint of proof?
sorry but you realise the majority of your "info" sounds like fairy magic?

If you could be a regular, blue-pilled normal person woukd you?

I imagine that if any of us knew the "real" story we'd beg and scream to go back to blissful ignorance, yes?

Got any good surface tier lessons for spiritual development? Asking for a friend.

How much of our history is real? I've been reading stuff by Anatoly Fomenko and he says entire centuries of history were fabricated by the European ruling elite. It's making me wonder how much we know is actually true. Can you give me some examples of historical Fabrications?

Why/how was Islam fabricated and why is it so hard to break people out of that consciousness? It seems like everything about the religion is a corruption of nature, but taken to a more extreme level than other religions. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Is IMPROVED TOMBSTONE operational yet? I was liaison between the coordinating desks at Aquarium and Liberty Crossing on the project.

Fucking Brits were PITA to deal with on the INT Configurations.

t. Eyes Red A:A and TS//SCI Yankee White, Q and SAP AQUAMARINE.

Will there ever be a race war, and if so, when and
where will it start?

Love is the law. AA had some pretty good excerpts but little too BDSM for my taste.
Friend I wish I could go back to being a drone like the rest of the herd. It is hard carrying such a burden. However it is my job, I asked for it.
Emerald, Gold, or Amythest friendo?
I am going to go ahead and say that you already answered your own question/ on the right track. Research more into the dark ages and battles between bloodlines. Papal states etc. The church has kept the knowledge suppressed for power. Suppression of knowledge=Power
What are you wanting exactly?

What's gonna happen when the LHC drops the beams and they're off in some milliseconds, quantum shizzle and then new timeline(s) interfering with the current one?

Phoenix Lights: what really happened there?

>Emerald, Gold, or Amythest friendo?

Ruby and Sapphire, of course. Good challenge question, friendo.

Some sort of shred of proof/ hint/ point in the right direction which helps to believe youre not the 34575754th LARP on Sup Forums .

Pewdipie plz
Better start practicing your conscious firewall. Our brains are open books when untrained, I am afraid.
If you lived back then and saw some trippy shit you did not have an iphone or a camcorder so you wrote it down. See council of nicea to understand the distortions of the original hebrew texts.

>>Emerald, Gold, or Amythest friendo?
>Ruby and Sapphire, of course. Good challenge question, friendo.
Challenge question for what?

Thanks for saying I'm on the right track about European history. What about the Mongols? Did they exist? And how does early Islamic history relate to what I've been thinking about?

I think Chinese history was also fabricated in a similar fashion. There is no way they invented things like paper and gunpowder several hundred years before Europe but got completely destroyed by foreign Invaders from Europe and Central Asia.

Can you please speak about Islam? I literally have no leads to this other than every Islamic belief and ritual is a corruption on true human nature, but taken to a more extreme level than other mainstream religions.

Emerald and Amethyst are the false data.

Hehehe oh daddy, let's talk about some juicy shit. You know Robert Kraft is dickhead for not believing I was the 10th. Fuck that guy. How much of your memory do you have that you brought with you in the holographic beam? My growing pains still hurt.
They are just trying to unlock the mechanics on the 5th state of matter. In the end. Everything that holds subatomic particles together are sub atomic black holes. String Theory etc.

as i type this i'm holding an item in my left hand. what is it?

It is hilarious that ancient aliens on history channel figured out all of this a long time ago. Most of it isn't fabricated, just concealed that most cultures have outsider influence. I mean think about it this way. If you were a space/time traveling ayy. Would it not be hilarious to fuck with a growing society and implant your own culture into theirs. Then to come back after thousands of years to see what happened?

your dick

Are the jews truly behind it all in some manner and were the nazis the good guys in ww2?

Show's over everyone; it was a ceramic coffee cup

WHO WILL WIN ON AUGUST 26TH ??!!
FLOYD MAYWEATHER
OR
CONOR MCGREGOR ?!!!!!
Answer plz