youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

rand.org/blog/2016/12/beyond-the-headlines-rands-christopher-paul-discusses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aE00IrkHk10
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>Somalian nigger is a murderer
Shocking

drumpf

List of attendees in the Trump Tower meeting:

>Donald Trump Jr.

>Jared Kushner- Senior advisor to trump and son-in-law

>Paul Manafort- Trump campaign manager

>Rob Goldstone- Music publicist with close ties to Russian oligarchs

>Anatoli Samochornov- Russian translator

>Natalia Veselnitskaya- "Russian Government Attorney"

>Rinat Akhmetshin- Lobbyist, former soviet intelligence officer

>Irakly Kaveladze- VP of Real estate company heavily implicated in Russian money laundering

Try and form your own conclusions regarding the list of attendees.

Also something for you to consider regarding current Russian propaganda methods:

rand.org/blog/2016/12/beyond-the-headlines-rands-christopher-paul-discusses.html

>According to Paul, the new propaganda model—a modern, media-savvy twist on Soviet-era propaganda methods—is distinguished by four characteristics:

>1. High volume (hence the term “firehose”), using a wide range of modes and media, from news-media facsimiles like RT (formerly Russia Today), an English-language cable network; to proxy fake-news outlets and armies of paid trolls (provocateurs paid to start arguments, hurl insults, denigrate counterarguments, and pollute discussions on social media and other internet forums).

>2. Rapidity and continuousness, spreading virally via myriad channels around the clock.

>3. Falsehood, or as Paul put it, “no commitment to objective reality.” Reports sometimes contain a kernel of truth, a distortion of reality, a garnish of actual news—or just complete fiction, doctored photos, and staged events.

>4. No commitment to consistency, though that may seem counterintuitive in relation to conventional wisdom about persuasion. Within themes useful to Russian interests, propagandists may throw up a chaff cloud of alternative explanations, questions, theories, and accusations to simply obfuscate, cause distraction, and see which rumors about a real event can gain traction.

Tucker is revealing the truth!

There's no justification for the ones blocking straight repeal. They're pissing off their base AND their donors. Why are they behaving like obstructionist Dems?

Do we get to set a town on fire now?

>In rural Kansas, at a retirement home, and elderly woman tries to earn extra income
>Finds a job on Craig's List
>You just have to cut and paste text online

She ponders it, but Mr. Mitten's needs cat food...

Thus:

Just going to throw this in the thread for anybody not aware of the list of attendees in the Trump Tower meeting:

>Donald Trump Jr.

>Jared Kushner- Senior advisor to trump and son-in-law

>Paul Manafort- Trump campaign manager

>Rob Goldstone- Music publicist with close ties to Russian oligarchs that contacted the Trump campaign about the offer

>Anatoli Samochornov- Russian translator

>Natalia Veselnitskaya- referred to as the "Russian Government Attorney" by Rob Goldstone

>Rinat Akhmetshin- Lobbyist, former soviet intelligence officer

>Irakly Kaveladze- An American real estate employee heavily implicated in Russian money laundering

Try and form your own conclusions regarding the list of attendees, and whether it was a harmless meeting with no conclusive substance.

go to sleep please and no more doing pic related

>its a /po/ think tucker gets bfto epsiode & he wins

Somali couldn't constrain his inner chimp

AND THEN THE POLICE CHIEF IS GONNA SAY:

"WE LOVE OUR SOMALIS."

"WE LOVE OUR MUSLIMS."

"OH THEY'RE SO GOOD."

"OH THEY'RE SO SWEET."

Breaking news! Leaked image of the shooting!

>be white emucuck
>see nigs fighting in the alley
>call cops
>get shot by cops.

Look at that nose.

I love Kellyanne.

Soon

>Alex Jones was right again

all three of them have gigga-kike noses. Is that just me?

>Letting a Somalian become a cop
>Wondered if he had a record
>Already had three giant complaints leveled at him with only two years at the job
Good job, idiots.

Get your literal poison out of here
Fucking RAND corporation
The inventors of neocuckservatism
Seriously, kys and all your colleagues and acquaintances

How prophetic this turned out to be.

>Group Size: 274
>Description: East Wing Tour

Woah, that's a lot of Russian spies Obama wanted to personally meet as he took them on a tour.

>conservative group
is that Mark Levin's group?

shes a feminist slut you retarded cuck

Who saw Jake "hang 'em from the rafters" Tapper piece on Hastert today?

nobody cares faggot give it up

The other 273 were rent boys.

>Australian woman relaxed around blacks
Our niggers are not like yours Aussies, be careful when you come here. Even the cops

>Get your literal poison out of here

The irony, also:
>4. No commitment to consistency, though that may seem counterintuitive in relation to conventional wisdom about persuasion. Within themes useful to Russian interests, propagandists may throw up a chaff cloud of alternative explanations, questions, theories, and accusations to simply obfuscate, cause distraction, and see which rumors about a real event can gain traction.

>Somali cop shot through the door
>from the passengers seat
>through the driver's side door

What fuck? Are they covering this up?

>try to be fair to this officer
>"w-well maybe he just ND'd. I don't want to jump to conclusions"
>he apparently fired into the woman three times
Fuck I'm trying to debate all things that could have happened, trying not to go on confirmation bias but the circumstances just keep getting worse for the negro.

CANADA WILL GET THE TUCK AGAIN.

all niggers should be enslaved.

>you know it's important that he's Somali because no one is reporting on it

What did we do to deserve this man?

Dunno if Levin is part but it's Ken Cucinelli involved, he was a Virginia NeverTrumper who was man enough to admit he lost in the GOP primaries to the better candidate, bent the knee and now does good work for Trump

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I think theirs are worse than ours.

>three times

This story is exponentially more fucked up than the self-censored bullshit stories I was reading on google news suggested.

UNSTOPPABLE FORCE lul

unless its a senate vote

Those three aren't up for relection until 2020-2022, it sucks.

>nobody cares faggot give it up

I was actually making fun of it.

It's be be-clowned at this point.

Must have been using .45 ACP.

Over his partner's body
>RADICAL ISLAMIC POLICEMAN
get used to it

Trump Geese mod when?

well if there was another officer at least he will have to provide some explaination to what happened here

what did he mean by this?

Hah did you guys see that he responded to that? He's going to apparently play it again next week and throw up articles and shit during it to show what he was talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=aE00IrkHk10

I laughed

I blame tumblr for these women

>cliché bullshit quotes plastered everywhere
>Littered with posts of people rationalizing their insecurities and faults
>Conversations and topics revolve around fiction, fantasy, movies, capeshit, etc.

Trust me avoid women over 17 who invest their time, or thoughts into sci-fi/magic movies and run a tumblr

They also answered the assault call incredibly fast. Like, within a minute or two.

What are the chances a Somali migrant cop happens to be right near a sexual assault in progress and is able to respond to the call within a minute or two?

rly maeks u...

when did everything go so right?

there's a reason the partner talked to IA and the shooter didn't. Partner is probably pissed he basically got shot at

Wrong! They should be sent to Africa and die a horrible death there through lions or Ebola.

checked

This fucking guy

Collins already said she isn't running again, right?

What's he doing these days?

Yeah kys RandShill. Kys now.

Fuck Somalis. Seriously... when do we ((invade)) and wipe these fuckers off the face of the earth. They are worse then Syrians. We need a 9th crusade now. FUCK THESE PEOPLE. They are not integrated, their ideology is fucked and they treat women terribly. Its time to purge them.

if the dude just fucking shot her hopefully that cop will say it

Day of Rake!

I'm liking these new Democrats. Let neocons and Nancy Pelosi form their own party

PRAISE everything will be okay

Most based man I've seen in a long time. Calm, smart and a master at crushing the oppositions argument.

When does he run for president?

oh yeah
Alex openly dared Superdeluxe to do more
I'm betting Super Deluxe never touches the subject of Alex Jones again after this.
Look at the comments on the video

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

WE LOVE OUR SOMALIS, WE LOVE OUR MUSLIMS. OH THEY'RE SO GOOD OH THEY'RE SO SWEET

>Trudeau getting Tucked again

>niggers are g-great guys we shouldn't enslave them

can't get much more cucked than this...

TUCKER
______A
______K
______E

We need more Black Hawk Down movies.

Explain why there were no allegations about Hillary/The DNC laundering money through Russia. Mr. Money Launderer was probably there to claim he could back up that story, but Trump's people saw through it.

We don't even need to. Let them be but keep them the fuck away from this country. That, of course, will never happen.

>a one man gas chamber

Tucker is a gift from God.

stilling doing his talking points memo from his website iirc

HE is gonna make it right

DAY OF THE RAKE

>what sort of sick and twisted ivory tower
An Islamic one!
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
You think Somalis are bad? Nigger, you don't know.

Can we fucking nuke Somalia?

>What did we do to deserve this man?

we made war on Megyn Kelly
she was broken and so Tucker was given a chance

you fucking bet your ass i'm outraged

He still runs his own website where he give his opinion on shit to paid subscribers.

Shame too, I liked that Legends and Lies series they did on Fox. Better history content than the History channel.

Says you nigger loving nigger. You have to give slaves food and a place to sleep, nigger. Send niggers back to nigger land.

I just want to try some khat that's all.

>This triggers the leaf

i thought that chick was black

Killing them is better than enslaving them cause look how that worked out last time

Lets all give a warm round of applause to the newest member of our Nazi Pepe Alt Right club.

Would you like to explain just what the fucc you mean by that wall of gay ass-party?

>there's a reason the partner talked to IA and the shooter didn't. Partner is probably pissed he basically got shot at

I have no idea on WTF happened with that shooting, but...

In general, with officer involved shootings, you have a union attorney roll on the scene. IA shows up, but usually doesn't go too far into it because there may be rules about giving notice before talking to the officer. DA's office shows up. Homicide shows up if someone is ded. Dept firearm's examiner shows up. Sometimes also a Lt and even the Cap of your division do too.

Not talking to IA that night isn't necessarily telling of anything, if they still go make a statement at Homicide Div.

Whole thing seems weird, but we also have very limited info.

I miss Harper so fucking much. He was far form perfect, but he was incomparably better than the laughingstock we have in charge now.