>Mom found out I'm Kekistani

Mom mom is such a dumb fucking whore.

>Mom finds out I'm Kekistani somehow
>Turns off the modem and takes my phone away for a month

Dumb roastie doesn't know I can just use the neighbors wifi.

Anyone else have to deal with this shit?

Go back to /r9k

You should leave your piss jugs uncapped to get back at her

Sort yourself out little faggot kid.

yeah man, my mom never buys the video games for me that i want, they are rated for 16 year olds, but i can handle it.
Stay stong fellow pede.

good thread

>calling your mommy a roastie
Get out user, you are no longer welcome here. We love our mommies here.
I don't even want to know how you found that out somehow.

Yeah, my mom tries to tell me shit, but she had me when she was 17- what the Fuck does she know? She is do dindu status and your mother is cunt as well. Sage? Sure

>Takes me back to my youth

sucks being 32 years old, amirite?

Your mother knows what's best for you, kid.

put me in the screencap this thread is fucking thrilling as OP's sisters

kid go play with some legos or something

fuck this place is a such a shithole

Better hope the Kim family's henchmen don't find out you post here.

Get out faggot

This is obvious bait. Everyone above me is retarded. /sage

>We love our mommies
no my moms pretty dumb. a generic oprah book club reader who suddenly accepts any message a female in a position of authority takes. it almost killed her to pretend she wasnt voting for hillary in front of my dad who didnt vote trump but wasnt voting hillary

im a neet mods so fuck off

like the resentment any time my dad would criticize hillary was visible. and he watches fox news and shes reading some generic steven king book on her kindle and i can hear it from the other room in her voice and my dads so dense he doesnt catch on that its like nails on chalk board to her

my mom is a dumb bitch

>not knowing thar we're baiting too

>only pretending to be retarded

My parents did this to me not to long ago because HRC lost and my parents are liberal leftist leftist liberal stupid dumb fucking fuckers and the FBI is liberal leftist leftist liberal stupid dumb fucking fuckers. Stupid dumb fucking liberal leftist leftist liberal stupid dumb fucking fuckers stupid dumb fucking liberal leftist leftist liberal stupid dumb fucking fuckers stupid dumb fucking liberal leftist leftist liberal stupid dumb fucking fuckers stupid dumb fucking liberal leftist leftist liberal stupid dumb fucking fuckers. Cunt faggot nigger nigger faggot cunt spic shit nigger nigger shit spic retard retard retard asshole cocksucker cocksucker asshole dickhole fuckers.

Global rules apply

Must be 18+

Come.back in 5 years jimmy