What do you say to people who say that transgenderism is real and not a mental disorder?

What do you say to people who say that transgenderism is real and not a mental disorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqMV8hnmHzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just kind of nod my head and smile and pretend like I agree because it's not worth the energy to argue with morons about moronic things.

I just point at them and laugh.

>being ugly is a mental disorder

But what about if it's real AND a mental illness?

than why do they kill themselves
also show me a healthy one

Depends if it's worth my time to argue. In a civil and serious discussion I share my views that it is.

Otherwise this

I show them this.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqMV8hnmHzU

We execute them after that.

Phwoar! What a bonny lass

I'd rather know what to say to people who think 'transitioning' is the best treatment for gender dysphoria.

>500 reports
>20 years

We are being poisoned and if you speak out they call you a conspiracy theorist.

That biologically it's not surprising. How many generations of females and males have been looking for traits specific to gender. Consider the manlet petite women are desirable so tiny men will happen. Cerebral brain wiring may also contain gender traits. Is it an illness? No more so than hair color or hight.

The question isn't if it's an illness, idiot. It's if it's a mental illness.

Hit them again with a shovel. Should counter act the first hit.

Not a mental illness it's a biological fact of life for some people. Just like being 5ft2in.

Mental isn't a form of illness?

Possibly we would torture them to potato before shipping home

it's less of a mental disorder as long as you can reasonably pass
usually the ones who can't pass are the most psychotic

wtf Kim I see you posting all day today

I tell to whack off and the desire to mutilate their genitals will go away for a while. Like any other paraphilia, that's how it works.

Tell them that cis people like myself would be cis no matter what our bodies morphed into. How they gonna deny our feelings?

Imagine what kind of stress and distress you would suffer if you couldn't pass yet still had the biological imperative. Could cause a mental illness depression at least. Lots of that going on here on /pol.

I'd say they're right. People shouldn't be judged negatively just because they want to be a man or a woman, because I do not believe I have the authority to dictate peoples lives. It's really a non issue to me if someone wants to put things in their ass and dress like a girl, it's not like i ever witness it.

Basically I tell them do whatever you want but transgender isn't a word. You're a dude or a dudette, those are your options. If you currently have a dick but would really like to not then you're a dudette, I don't need to make up new words to handle the situation.

We need new foreigner torture subject because Otto expired rapidly
So we have free time

change the subject. in a few years, after this belief falls out of fashion, i will remind them to gain an advantage in some other debate.

Fpbp. This is what I do with strangers who bring that shit up to me. Just smile and nod.
Same goes for those whinging about Trump, gay rights, the wage gap, "muh holohoax", etc.. Thankfully, patience is a strong suit of mine.
If the stranger gets out of line and pushes me far enough, though, then I'll start being honest with them.

Just show them op's photo. Should clear things right up.

I agree. My issue is that they expect the rest of us to play make believe with them and validate their delusions.