Coal burner classmate marries nigger

Granted she did have his baby but how does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.kinja.com/we-use-more-dna-from-our-dad-than-our-mom-study-finds-1793845978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic without nigger.

>(((kaplan))) university

explain

Pic with nigger.

>Former Model/Dancer

Obvious mental problems

Why do white women throw away thousands of years of racial purity?

Pic related is her black baby.

A way I have found to calm myself of half this shit is remind myself the average American is retarded

obviously with a nigger looking like that he's going to whore her out and beat her
dumb woman
nothing of value was lost

god she is fucking gross caked with make up

Nigger got bleached by superior White genetics. There are millions of Brazilians in the world why worry about adding one more?

>Nigger got bleached

That's not how it works. Women are the receivers of sperm.

Look how dark the father is compared to the baby. Two generations of marrying White and his descendants will be indistinguishable from an American.

Perhaps but she could have continued a pure bloodline instead of tainting it.

not how it works
>fusion.kinja.com/we-use-more-dna-from-our-dad-than-our-mom-study-finds-1793845978
the child will most likely use the father's DNA more so than the moms. by a substantial margin. she is literally flushing her genetics down the toilet

I have the Coincidence Detector browser add-on.

Coalburners are going to burn coal. Just think of it as her making the world a Whiter place.
Even though purebreds are extinct outside of Europe the total White descent population of the Earth has vastly increased compared to a millennia ago.

"I am a survivor of human trafficking".

Fucking nope. Obvious mental disease is obvious.

More red flags than a Moscow May Day Parade. That nigger will be dead or in jail within the year.

>Pic with man who has 100 times more confidence and better looks than me.

Bull, My cousin married a white chick and their daughter have blonde hair and blue eyes. You can even say he got bleached.

It's the same thing. You guys have this irrational thing where you've taken your innate desire to protect the women in your tribe and expanded if to 500 million white women. It's lunacy. Nationalism is form off leftism I hope you're aware of that.
And the only people in your "tribe" are your family and community both of which barely exist in most of
the West anymore

>how does this happen
>i am a survivor of human trafficking

She can get along with a nig because they both understand what it's like to be a slave.

wow. did you call the scientists doing the study and tell them this amazing find? this changes everything! consequences will never be the same!

also,
>you're a fucking retard

>doesn't understand mendelian genetics
What's a punnett square, dumb burger.

>thinks Americans are pure
Burgers have at least 5% nigger DNA

because niggers are out there pressuring girls all the time, working out like a part time job and practically harassing them. Meanwhile you faggots play video games like a part time job. If you haven't asked out a white girl in the past month and are still alone but you have played video games, then this kind of thing is your fault. Girls want to be married by 30, be available or shove it up your ass.

I had a white and spanish friend from highschool. The white guy was a total cuck and played games. the Spanish guy did too but he talked to girls. Spanish dude marries a white girl. they have 3 kids.

The white dude played games until 28, when he met a girl on team speak on Xbox, then met in real life. He turned her down because she had premarital sex before. He's still alone. Posts white genocide stuff and hates the Spanish dude for marrying a white girl even though she made 3 half white people and he made 0 white people.

You have to think with your dick. Stop analyzing it, and try to fuck some hot girls you fucking beta ass faggots.

She looks like Boris Yeltsin in a wig

She's an exhooker who married some poor negro who has no idea what's in store for him.

I see no issue. You're just looking for something to be upset about and when you cant find anything you make some up.

Somewhere some jew is happy

>she made 3 half white people
stop reading there, they are not ''half white'' ''quarter white'' they are mongrels. and that's it. one drop rule

Looks like a little monkey

it's astonishing that a filipino can even read so I'll keep it short, as to not tax your cognitive ability too harshly.

read the fucking article,
you mudskinned sorry excuse for a human.

it clearly states in the second paragraph that mammals get 50% dna from each source, but humans are more likely to USE the father's dna traits. by a significant margin.

read it, think, then you should go back to sending your daughter to japan to whore herself out as a buy-me-drinky-girl

>duck face

and nothing of value was lost

She had bad parents.

>2% nig on 23 and me
>0% nig on ancestry

Am I white?

>23 and me
you threw your money away at a jew con artist (seriously, lookup the founder. jew). that site and several others have been proven to be bogus. and there is no law against them conning you.

>2% nig
kys nigger

yes , but anything that jumps 8% african should trigger a question mark

Human trafficking = prostitution. It's what pimps get charged with here in the states.

>because niggers are out there pressuring girls all the time
This

An ex of mine(white girl) would tell me her nigger co worker would try to talk to her all time but she would always give her the cold shoulder. Stupid nigger would be so mad and give her attitude. Picked her up one time from work all I did was stare down the nigger. Kinda of stupid of me because I will never fight over some bitch. Anyways bitch ended up cheating on me with some Mexican.

WE HUZBANDZ NAO WHYTE BOI!!!

keep us posted

Wallah Bubba...that a good one. Niggers are getting prime white meat...

It actually stuck around long enough to marry her? Wow, she's not going to be a single mother for like 5 years.

>Human trafficking = prostitution. It's what pimps get charged with here in the states.

So a coal burner and a fucking whore. Wonders never cease.

As good for them two, they genuinely seem happy.

Lord have mercy on their mongrel spawn however

They're brainwashed, mostly. I've known white women who have niglet babies and they're miserable. I know one who just gave it away and moved back to estonia.

>keep us posted
What? For when the nig does a runner?

Got a stop watch?

are any california women worth it? rich part of san diego?

Yes, anything under 5% is likely just shitty methodology.

>MUH RACE

because Sup Forums tards whine like bitches

Plus, slavery resulted in breeding the master race, ironically.

She then had two white kids.

Yep. Still yet to see a mud shark that wasn't white trash. Instead of being ashamed of being a hooker or accepting responsibility for her poor choices, she plays victim by saying "survived"

Lel im talking with her right now on kikebook...

this nigga married down lol, who the fuck would settle with an ugly white bitch like that?

>marries a nigger
>thanks Jesus
lmao

genie talked to you? lucky boy

>genie talked to you? lucky boy

Nah lel, this dumb coalburner, Mariah Marple Sewe

Tell her why did you marry him?

mariah maple sewer
I'm so happy to be married
>i married my crack dealer
the guy looked like he was dressed to bus tables at his own wedding

top kek

nice projector

>b-but black guys only get the ugly women we alpha aryan crusader males reject

Hahaha i see tons of qt white women with black men everywhere, especially when i went to the US. Another day, another white woman bred by BBC.

i hope you are kidding, that's the ugliest nigger, he is going to pump and dump her, further destroying the white race, fuck off nigger.

> Thank you Jesus

there you go

Slave morality fucks people's heads