Should Germany be erased?

Should Germany be erased?

no. 4th reich pls

Baden/Swaben is Bavarian/Austrian.

Yes pls

Do you guys really want Germans as your biggest minority group in every European country?

At least give Bavaria to Austria in its entirety, then I wouldn't even have a problem with that. Fuck Germniggers, Austrians are our greatest ally since the dawn of time. Splitting it up between France and the Czechs is just plain retarded.

And give their lands to mills faggots?To baguettes?And to WC cleaners?Nah,Deutschland uber alles

Get rid of Austria as well

You're right.
We'll need to nuke you first.

56%

>implying Poland would be willing to expand its borders into nigger-infested territory

Absolutely. Present day Germany is a hollowed out shell of its former self run by a literal ZOG that seeks to extend its tentacles to other European nations. AfD was our only hope, but they've already been neutered for this year's elections. There is no redemption for Germany.

If they were, how would we of the Blood rejuvenate ourselves?

0%

>well

>(((you))) think that I care,we dont give a fuck about that,we just want to sleep and dont work

Absolutely. Would be fine if Germany were content with self-destruction but it seems determined to take down every one of its neighbors too.

no germanyis the best white society

Your government actually does that,and my government is their vassal

Was the best white society. 80 years ago

The only ones to survive were cowards and losers and their offspring populate the country today. Germany has nothing worth saving even if it had the will to.

Yes
Split it into Bavaria, Saxony, Brandenburg, Swabia

fuck off

they still are their immigrants arent as weaponized as the rest of europes and german society is rigid so the immigrants that find germans stubborn go to france netherlands denmark etc why do you think brexit happened? most of them went to the uk when germany didnt work for them. germans play the welcoming bunch to repair their image from nazis to tolerant welcoming western country. but if theres a bunch of immigrants living in germany germans eventually ignore them outright

And that is why your country is a failure, bring back the reconquista and maybe we can talk about a future for you and your people, fag

How does providing tens of thousands of unemployable migrants with free housing and disposable income count as being ignored? Wish someone would ignore the fuck out of me.

immigrants stay in camps in germany and are provided housing yes but they cant work at all they must assimilate to german culture or stay in the camps

You idiots will go with us sooner or later. We already doomed the human race with the invention of nuclear bombs. How many generations will it take until somone fucks up? Humans get dumber and dumber but our destructive potential stays the same. Good luck with muslim majority france and muslim majority england having atom bombs.

The German Democratic Republic should be resotred.

Germany needs secure borders. Germany needs atheism.

>Austria
>Low Countries
>Switzerland

Are you aware that most people work to afford housing and have some spending money, not for the joy of working? You're either some kind of autist or a legit German.

Yeah, because atheist left wing people are the spine of our society right now.

i used to live there so i may have turned into a german

>TFW we could have had Nordrhein-Westfalen. We shouldn't have sold that land back to Germany after WW2.

>flag
Either way it's full of ladyboys

dude it's already gone

not sure what people are going on and on about that country is dead. It died '45. The sole reason liberals and traitors infest that country today is because it is dead.

what's the point of beating a dead horse? Nothing that happens today in germany is by the will of its former people who actually died standing on their feet against this, something that can not be said of any other european nation.