Not suspicious at all

>At some point during the meal, Trump left his own seat to occupy a chair next to Putin. Trump approached alone, and Putin was attended only by his official interpreter.

Not suspicious at all.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/trump-and-putin-had-second-undisclosed-conversation-during-g-20-summit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2017/05/john_f_kennedy_had_a_russian_back_channel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can something that takes place in full public view be "undisclosed"?

Probably just waving dicks together peeing in the wind. I wouldnt worry bout it.

T W O MEETINGS?

Talking to Russians is literally treason! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

>How can something that takes place in full public view be "undisclosed"?

OY VEY GOYIM, LISTEN TO US, WE KNOW WHAT IS WHAT!

>Trump approached alone, and Putin was attended only by his (((official interpreter)))

It did not happen in public.

IMPEACHHHHHHHHHHH

IT WAS JEBS TURN

>lol let's talk some more and hopefully gaslight these rabid leftists in the media
>so what's it like hang gliding shirtless?
>how much money do you have, for realsies?

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2017/05/john_f_kennedy_had_a_russian_back_channel.html

>2 scoops
>2 terms
>2 genders
>2 meetings
>2 verified twitter accounts

Yeah, a lot of good that did him.

If you're implying that the president isn't actually in control of the country, then who cares if he met with Putin? Suspicious how?

FUCK GRAPXUMPF

FUCK TURNBULLSHIT. Australia is cucked.

I have no logical response to this treason so im just going to shitpost

FUCK DUARGMMPF!

The night of the G20 summit, there was, first, a concert for all the leaders in the new Hamburg opera house. The leaders were all photographed by the press in a group photo before going in. Later that night, Chancellor Merkel hosted a dinner for leaders and spouses only, and the German government set the seating arrangements. The concert and dinner were publicly announced on both the President’s schedule and the G20 schedule, with the clear understanding that all visiting leaders would be present.

At the dinner, President Trump was seated between Mrs. Abe, wife of the Prime Minister of Japan, and Mrs. Macri, wife of the President of Argentina. Mrs. Trump was seated next to President Putin.

During the course of the dinner, all the leaders circulated throughout the room and spoke with one another freely. President Trump spoke with many leaders during the course of the evening. As the dinner was concluding, President Trump went over to Mrs. Trump, where he spoke briefly with President Putin.

Each couple was allowed one translator. The American translator accompanying President Trump spoke Japanese. When President Trump spoke to President Putin, the two leaders used the Russian translator, since the American translator did not speak Russian.

There was no “second meeting” between President Trump and President Putin, just a brief conversation at the end of a dinner. The insinuation that the White House has tried to “hide” a second meeting is false, malicious and absurd.

It is not merely perfectly normal, it is part of a President’s duties, to interact with world leaders. Throughout the G20 and in all his other foreign engagements, President Trump has demonstrated American leadership by representing our interests and values on the world stage.

pre-cold war

nice try tard.

I've heard trump had even talked with other leaders. He can't keep getting away with this!

>just a brief conversation at the end of a dinner

lasted a full hour. trumps translator was not there breaching national security protocol.

Hey, I don't write the whitehouse statements. Most of the articles make it seem like they snuck off to a room alone, though. That's not the case.

Wow two world leaders communicating? We can't have that. There needs to be a lack of co-operation so WWIII can start.

>the 2 alpha male leaders of the countries with 95% of the worlds nukes and the 2 most powerful militaries discuss the real shit

this is how things are supposed to operate. When you have people trying to ostracize russia it threatens the stability of world order

World leaders talking at a world leaders meeting!?
You don't say

>Two people at a summit for world leaders to talk
>Two world leaders talk
Who woulda thunk it!

Fuck this thread.
Saged.

hahaha this is fucking great tehy are discrediting themselves so well

IMMMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACHHHH!!!!

(((official translator))) also known as CIA fags. God you guys are so fucking cucked.

They're right, the most powerful countries in the world shouldn't communicate with each other. We should just start bombing each other in Syria and see where it leads.

>Two leaders chat at G20

That's literally what G20 is for. The USA is not at war with Russia. What the fuck is wrong with everyone?

So? And now it's post cold war. Tipical non-argument from a tipical fag.

And?

FISA was falsified you know.

Kek, good one white death

CIA has no purpose in the modern world.

>JFK
>pre cold war

secret service and joint chiefs probably knew about this meeting.

Trump has cops around him 24/7... the secret service.

They probably discussed how many sand niggers got killed in air strikes.

who fucking cares retarded weirdo go suck hillary's fat disgusting tits

HOW MANY MEETINGS DID YOU SAY?!?!

He's the president.
He gets to decide the direction our country takes on the world stage.
Deal with it faggot.
Soros is out, Russia is in.

That's it? So two presidents that attended the G20 spoke. OK. Impeach!

Trump was getting his orders

>at this stage if you think drumpf is a legitimate president then YOU'RE part of the problem.

IMPEACH ALL WORLD LEADERS WHO ATTENDED G20
BAN ALL UNDISCLOSED ASSAULT SPEECHES

TALKING TO RUSSIA IS FORBIDDEN

p.sure they already talked on the phone multiple times before g20. So who cares

As women become more powerful in society, their ways of dealing with things become more socially accepted.
>If you don't passive-aggressively ignore her, it means you're her best friend and we'll start writing mean notes about you everywhere.

lmao i never even realized this angle but its true
are jews all women

Deep state assblasted that none of their leakers/saboteurs know what was said in that exchange

I really just don't care, OP. If I could've voted for Putin directly, I would have.

It wouldn't be the first time we had a President not born within the US either.

You leftist cunts literally have no leg to stand on. You shoved a foreign born, Muslim apologist, tranny fuckier down our throats and told us to shut up or we'd be considered racist.

What's even worse than all that, is the nigger was an unapologetic card carrying communist. There's is honestly nothing worse the left could have inflicted upon the American people for 8 years than a fucking anti-white, anti-Christian, racist communist. And you cunts will pay restitution for generations. Just you wait. You're feeling it already, but I assure you, this is only the beginning.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.