>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887475373981696000
rand.org/blog/2016/12/beyond-the-headlines-rands-christopher-paul-discusses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887477071160762369
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
salon.com/2017/07/17/is-trump-simply-the-worst-human-being-we-can-imagine-14-experts-weigh-in_partner/
archive.fo/Z3yD2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Trump OC

List of attendees in the Trump Tower meeting:

>Donald Trump Jr.

>Jared Kushner- Senior advisor to trump and son-in-law

>Paul Manafort- Trump campaign manager

>Rob Goldstone- Music publicist with close ties to Russian oligarchs

>Anatoli Samochornov- Russian translator

>Natalia Veselnitskaya- "Russian Government Attorney"

>Rinat Akhmetshin- Lobbyist, former soviet intelligence officer

>Irakly Kaveladze- VP of Real estate company heavily implicated in Russian money laundering

Try and form your own conclusions regarding the list of attendees.

Also something for you to consider regarding current Russian propaganda methods:

rand.org/blog/2016/12/beyond-the-headlines-rands-christopher-paul-discusses.html

>According to Paul, the new propaganda model—a modern, media-savvy twist on Soviet-era propaganda methods—is distinguished by four characteristics:

>1. High volume (hence the term “firehose”), using a wide range of modes and media, from news-media facsimiles like RT (formerly Russia Today), an English-language cable network; to proxy fake-news outlets and armies of paid trolls (provocateurs paid to start arguments, hurl insults, denigrate counterarguments, and pollute discussions on social media and other internet forums).

>2. Rapidity and continuousness, spreading virally via myriad channels around the clock.

>3. Falsehood, or as Paul put it, “no commitment to objective reality.” Reports sometimes contain a kernel of truth, a distortion of reality, a garnish of actual news—or just complete fiction, doctored photos, and staged events.

>4. No commitment to consistency, though that may seem counterintuitive in relation to conventional wisdom about persuasion. Within themes useful to Russian interests, propagandists may throw up a chaff cloud of alternative explanations, questions, theories, and accusations to simply obfuscate, cause distraction, and see which rumors about a real event can gain traction.

Um sweetie, Butterscotch Crumpflets is going to jail, and there's nothing you can do about it. Our country will progress with or without you. We don't need white men like you holding us back anymore, and when the Butterscotch Crumpflet goes to jail, you won't be.

It was her turn, and you'll be sorry.

Of the respondents, "42% Democrat, 31% Republican, 27% Independent".

MAGA

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

The NRA is holding black neighborhoods and our country as a whole hostage.

"Sick"
He's losing it
He knows they're coming for him
Prepare yourselves for your little joke to come to a conclusion

>"""Republican"""
>"""Independent"""

Good evening trumpgen

I love my President. SICK!

>heavily oversampled dems

Getting flashbacks here boys.

S I C K

Really? This is the "secret" meeting? It was all over the news! Christ! Even Sup Forums new it and analyzed which spouse sat with witch leader when we saw video!!!

>42% Dem
>27% Ind
That alone invalidates the poll.

Max Blumenthal: "I see Trump as the apotheosis of a failed political establishment, both from the Republicans and the Democrats. Pushing corporate trade and permanent war, and I thought the Democrats should have responded with a big narrative against premanent war and for economic equality. Instead, they are pushing Russia scandal-mongering non-stop. It has subsumed all the progressive grassroots movements I believed in, and it has basically buried the left in a militaristic narrative."

They never change

Reminder this is what we're up against

It's over. Trump is done.

Interesting that people trust CNN more than WaPo I figured it would be the opposite by far

T R U M P
R A L L Y
J U L Y 25th

Youngstown Ohio.

>he knows (((they)))'re coming for him
I hope so.

>its a crime for the American people to not believe the CIA's lies and try to correct their course for destruction
You make me sick

Someone please answer me. When is the press conference with the Minneapolis police chief and mayor and shit!? The Tucker lady said tonight. I want to see if Alex Jones is right!

I'M SO PISSED! AHHHHHHH, AHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Democrats say that sleep is for losers......Surely you don't agree with them? we love our sleep, right folks?

When exactly is "eventually"?

TRUMP IS ON FIRE

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887477071160762369

>Get home at 6:45 on that day

How's the healthcare plan going Donny-boy?

When will we root out the spooks?

NOT MY PRESIDENT NOT MY PRESIDENT REEEEEE NOT...MY...PORESIDENT....UGHHH....REEeeee.... no..t....my....pre...s..siidndennnt.t.....

Are people actually upset about the meeting?

>That forceful pen click by Tucker at the end of the episode

He knows he nailed it

check fox 10 benis
they'd probably be covering it

>1 post by this ID

Oh no it is time

>the Five is next

is greg a beta orbiter? he always giving Dana weird intros?

The """""Russia propaganda methods"""""" are literally and provably what the Clintonians paid CTR/Shareblue to do

(((Independent)))
so basically 69% leftists.

Greg is definitely one of us. He makes subtle anime references.

Sorry Trump
We know you're trying to weasel your way out
But this isn't going to end up in your favor

(((Democratic Pollster))) oversampling once again.

Independent in the way that Cuck Sanders was an independent

Surprisingly enough he has a smokeshow for a wife. He has a weird love-hate relationship with Dana though. He's made fun of her pretty ruthlessly in the past.

They literally had an anonymous line for dirt on Trump.

it's the only one that's shorter than him.

>Dana Perino starts talking policy

Holy shit I'm already out.

SINISTER
I
N
I
S
T
E
R

>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s

Proof?

How long will it take for Obamacare to completely collapse?

Excuse me, what are you doing?

What the fuck why is Juan making sense.

>Greg says we need to anonymously crowd source our government.

I hope he never stops doing these for all 8 years.

Also; I love Kellyanne.

Within the next 2 years most likely

Around December this year.

OBAMA DID THIS

That CNN lady accidentally made a good point. If Trump went out in public and jokingly called on Russia to hand over Hillary's deleted emails, doesn't that completely undermine the conspiracy they are alleging? Or do they think he is the same character who appears on SNL every week?

I remember one time he mentioned Sibyl, from Psycho Pass. I forgot what the context was.

I'm assuming each of those bins are for different recyclables? How can my tiny town afford a single bin that they fucking take care of sorting out somehow yet our capitol can't?

Oh, probably niggers...

>its a juan williams wins the argument but /ptg/ pretend he lost episode

>1. High volume (hence the term “firehose”), using a wide range of modes and media, from news-media facsimiles like RT (formerly Russia Today), an English-language cable network; to proxy fake-news outlets and armies of paid trolls (provocateurs paid to start arguments, hurl insults, denigrate counterarguments, and pollute discussions on social media and other internet forums).

>4. No commitment to consistency, though that may seem counterintuitive in relation to conventional wisdom about persuasion. Within themes useful to Russian interests, propagandists may throw up a chaff cloud of alternative explanations, questions, theories, and accusations to simply obfuscate, cause distraction, and see which rumors about a real event can gain traction.

>its a juan makes a good point on the five episode
damn recucklicans get to get their head out of their ass

Jews are setting it up for a fall

DAE think DRUMPF is da very worst president in the racist, sexist history of the USA?¿??¿
THE EXPERTS DO THINK SO

salon.com/2017/07/17/is-trump-simply-the-worst-human-being-we-can-imagine-14-experts-weigh-in_partner/

archive.fo/Z3yD2

you head the man, Sup Forums. Start working on healthcare.

nice 7s

Because your town sells that shit to a private company which then sorts it.

Free market, yo

Domo. President Trumpgen now.

delicious

exactly, why go to the trouble of secret meetings when he already publicly asked them?

>someone is actually watching the five

why would you fuck it up so bad user?

>It's a Juan Williams won the argument but /ptg/ pretends he lost anyways because he's an uppity nigger episode

>/is-trump-simply-the-worst-human-being-we-can-imagine

What about Hitler

has he been downgraded?

>propagandists may throw up a chaff cloud of alternative explanations, questions, theories, and accusations to simply obfuscate, cause distraction, and see which rumors about a real event can gain traction.

Wow you just described every major news outlet you retard

You forgot him running interference for child fucking perverts in the DNC. That's where I draw the line.

No reason for him to stop when everyone is eating this shit up.

Silly prole, trump is hitler. Remember? Be a good goy

>That CNN lady accidentally made a good point. If Trump went out in public and jokingly called on Russia to hand over Hillary's deleted emails, doesn't that completely undermine the conspiracy they are alleging? Or do they think he is the same character who appears on SNL every week?
Because this whole thing is about creating smoke. Smoke here, there and everywhere. Where there's smoke, there's fire, they say.

shhh. not while Fox is on. Post during the commericals

i think greg and jessie are pretty funny most of the time

Proofs or no dice, also poor man's GITS.

>It's a Juan Williams won the argument but /ptg/ pretends he lost anyways because he's an uppity nigger that runs interference for the child fucking perverts in the DNC episode

I like it

>trump is hitler.
>trump is life.

Fugg I wanna watch Psycho Pass again now. Never saw the second season but I hear it isn't as good. Especially without Makishima.

That makes sense because yes, you buy your services through this private company, not our city. Your bills are from the company.

yes user, i watch tuck and the five with my redpilled parents sometimes

Juan is making these people look foolish honestly

>/ptg/ watches Fox religiously like a bunch of boomers
for what purpose