Why do you hate fags?

>removal of more men from the gene pool

>less sexual competition

>no straight sex - - > less whores

>way more men are gay then women

>concerned about fashion and other frivolities so straight men don't have to be

Really Sup Forums? Get with the times...

I really dont hate gays.

I just wish they would stop being such faggots about it.

pretty much the poz and the pride parades. no joke people would still hate gays here if not for those but that is what makes things non negotiable with most of these fucking angry psuedokikes

same, no one gives a fuck about your gayness, shut the fuck up

Fags celebrate and get off on presenting their degenerate lifestyle to the public. I don't care if you're gay just don't be a faggot about it

i really like faggots if they are not political about it.

A lot of straight guy buttf*ck their gf but MUH sodomy is disgustiiin!!

Liberal gays are a threat to our interest and they should be removed. The gay livin their life without promoting the degeneracy are ok tho.

I know a few gays who don't give a shit about promoting it or telling everyone. Liberal gays are cancer.

I'm sorry wanting to visit my lover in a hospital and not be fired and starving on the street for being gay are political issues to you.

you aren't going to convince them with sour grapes. to destroy the poz parade culture we must both accept and pressure the gays, so that they feel additional need to conform. most gay men are more feminine than regular men, and lesbians while masculine are still women. ergo, it should be plausible under pols own belief structure to peer pressure gays into non degeneracy by insisting on marriage before sex, and other supportive but controlling actions.

"Most gay men are more feminine". Yeah.

Men>women.
Prove me wrong. And since the devil runs this world now because the first woman was his sexual degenerate, kikes need drones and this is the only reason anybody pretends they're "straight"

Fuck your rights

Fuck your pussyhat

>less white babies
>Are Pedophiles
>degenerates who try to strong arm everyone into accepting their hedonistic consumerist oriented culture
>spread AIDS willingly and unwillingly causing a public health crises

Go die of GRIDS you pathetic degenerate no one will miss you

Zika, vaginal fungal based throat cancer. Harder to detect super gonorrhea. Truvada that doesnt work on them. Grab em. My daughter is hot. Epstein. Kiss of putin youtube video. Look what website you are on right now. Got any women teachers raping 12 year olds today fatty?

Ok beetus

All sodomites deserve death. Faggots have no place in society

Lots of fags are black ya know

Hi fags. Take my daughters

Pretty sure the reason why they don't shut up is because they are not accepted. Nobody would just shut up in that situation.

Literally this.

I have a problem with faggots not gays,as long as you keep what you are doing in your privacy and won't affect the average life ( like raping , pedophilia or some extremist cults that spread out of your privacy ) I am ok with it , even if you are an animr , brony, furry ( pretty much I see those things like being gay) I don't care , it is your own business .

Redpilled homonationalists unite!

I think the pride parades are a huge part of it. They're making normal gays look like whores. Its disgusting