Jews

Are the jews responsible for everything that is wrong with the world ? Wheres the proof ?

I know kikes are at the top of the banks and some of the telecom industries but wheres the proof of what they've been doing to manipulate the globe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVEebefxqBY&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F&index=34
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/BUU4tbiw
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5
web.archive.org/web/20121112225236/http://thebilzerianreport.com:80/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/
thezog.info/
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
youtu.be/KCe4miV7v34
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

masons are. literally. Many top masons happen to be jews but not all?
youtube.com/watch?v=JVEebefxqBY&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F&index=34

How so ?? One of my fraternity brothers (black guy) is also a freemason. there's entire lodges that are black only free masons. Doesn't seem like a kike only establishment to me ?

>Wheres the proof ?
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

>pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
>Actual sourced article

This is what I was looking for. Will read through and wait for other replies, thanks bud

>This is what I was looking for. Will read through and wait for other replies, thanks bud
you're welcome.

I also highly recommend the following pastebins.

pastebin.com/BUU4tbiw
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5

>Wheres the proof ?
Lurk moar, look at pic related, then read Kevin B. McDonald's "Culture of Critique", then after that MAYBE consider making a fucking thread

Fuck off flagnigger. Conspiracy style infographics aren't what I was looking into for a reason.

When I start telling people that it's not a conspiracy I need to have sourced facts, not some Sup Forums-tier white supremacist image.

>When I start telling people that it's not a conspiracy I need to have sourced facts, not some Sup Forums-tier white supremacist image.
How about this article?

If you don't have the brain capacity to notice all the precious-metal -steins/-bergs/-witz pushing for anti-white measures while they simultaneously push for third world blandda up, you are probably too stupid to ever notice why Jews are ruining modern society

Listen up summerfag: i sugggested, in my post, reading the definitive account of jewish subversion in the West.
>Kevin B. McDonald's "Culture of Critique"
Don't be a lazy faggot and expect anons to do your homework for you. Lurking used to be a thing that people did.

web.archive.org/web/20121112225236/http://thebilzerianreport.com:80/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/

Reading this now, but will look at this too, thanks. Wasn't aware of AIPAC or it's influence.

I think many people are suspicious of the jew, but many don't have the facts or evidence to back it up. I started to realize years ago after history that Germany really did just get fucked.

>Sup Forums-tier white supremacist image
> muh ebil white supremacist

go back to plebbit you newfaggot,

>think many people are suspicious of the jew, but many don't have the facts or evidence to back it up.
That's mainly due to Cultural Marxism (also Jewish) and the Jewish control of the media.

The Jews control the flow of information and push society to not think critically and never, ever question the Jews.

Would I be asking about it if I didn't notice something fucky was happening?

why doesn't Sup Forums use weaponized autism to make a giant project carefully detailing and naming the jew in different sectors such as finance and the media? Not these bullshit infographs and who controls your mind pics with no source but a serious wordpress with legitimate sources for all the jews in positions of power?

yes, so that everyone can hold your retarded hand. like you're trying to do now.

>being this stupid

yeah, a wordpress is what'll make everyone open their eyes, brilliant idea.
retard.

>why doesn't Sup Forums use weaponized autism to make a giant project carefully detailing and naming the jew in different sectors such as finance and the media?
thezog.info/

>Jewish control of the media.
Agree. The more I looked into the holocaust the more I see through the bullshit. What a great trick that was, really.

Look flagnigger, I work full time in a hospital as a resident. I don't have time to browse this board 24/7 and scrap together information when I know someone like probably has it pastebin'ed or put together in something legible.

I'm interested in learning and I appreciate the book suggestion. But I think you can understand that I might not want people seeing a "I question the kike book" sitting on my kitchen counter if I entertain guests or otherwise.

You have eyes but couldn't see mount tai.
Now say sorry for asking if Jews are bad.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

What is the Bilderberg Group?

something like this but with better sources, half the links on that site don't work and half the time the nose is named there is no source so we just have to take their word. Sup Forums legit has the manpower to do some serious research and put together some good info.

>Agree. The more I looked into the holocaust the more I see through the bullshit. What a great trick that was, really.
Once you realize that the media is virtually controlled by one group and that the media does not need to tell the truth to make money, you start to realize the narrative is bullshit and in fact they're attempting to control you and your thought process.

>something like this but with better sources,
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

>Are the jews responsible for everything that is wrong with the world ?

No, but they are definitely one of the most responsible groups, along with the Jesuits, the European black nobility (including the so-called "Windsors"), P2 Freemasons.

Yes you are correct but what is the solution to this problem in your opinion?

The Khazar Khaganate emerged as a multi-cultural merchant state, on the western end of the spice road, in the 7th century.
During the 10th century, the Kievan Rus militarily disrupted and supressed the Khazar Khaganate, as Christian tributary tribes, goaded and aided by Byzantium, engaged in insurrection, or fled to the west (Magyar crossed into Carpathian Basin at beginning of 1th century).
Refugees from the Khaganate's elite flood into European lands, settling together around urban markets and establish Khazar cultural enclaves.
These Ashkenazi enclaves preserve Khazar oral tradition of hatred for Kievan Rus and Christianity and whiteness, and desire to flood the west with immigrants.
Especially, Ashkenazi Communists hijack anarchistic social movements of peasants and workers to establish slave states, as Ashekenazi Capitalists entrap productive men of property in slavery to banks.

What have I missed?

I mean, if I've learned anything this election, it's that the media are fucking liars. Not that I believed them all that much before.. I literally ignore every headline and automatically assume it's false until unequivocally proven otherwise.

I had known about the whole 90% of media being owned by 6 jew thing, but never thought much of it until now. It's definitely a conspiracy.

>Yes you are correct but what is the solution to this problem in your opinion?
Whites need to rise up and deport all Jews from all White countries.

Deportation is preferable to an actual Holocaust, of course.

>What have I missed?
Rethinking the Khazar Theory!
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

>Are the jews responsible for everything that is wrong with the world ?
Yes
Don't come here anymore.

>it's that the media are fucking liars.
The media doesn't make its money by telling the truth. The media makes money via viewership. So it will say and do anything to make money.

>I had known about the whole 90% of media being owned by 6 jew thing, but never thought much of it until now. It's definitely a conspiracy.
Just imaging what the reaction from the Jews would be if 90%+ of the media was owned by White people...they'd lose their shit.

Asians will take care of the Jews I hope. Hi average iq and they love whites.

Win win.

>hurr im important with a job at hospital wiping old peoples asses so I cant do any real research myself.

no matter how many pastebins you get if you dont actually learn what youre talking about then your just going to look like a conspiracy theory retard. Now quit whining like a bitch and go do some research if you want to educate yourself.

Not bad at all user is a good starting point we just need to make something that will catch the eye of the average goy. only someone already hip to the JQ is going to bother digging through that. Normies need to be spoonfed with images and simple texts like a faceburg or instagoy post.

That's not a realistic solution. We can't get rid of the mongols from the southern border that are murdering people in gangs and bringing in drugs.

Also, are all Jews even responsible? Seems like it's the the elite-kike in charge. It's the equivalent of blaming American's for the choice of the political ruling class.

You can't even reference the correct posts. Just stop before you hurt yourself.

Interesting.
It seems that there could be significant, authentic semitic admixture to the Khazar, due to shared religious practice and settlement near markets.

Freemasonry, whose teachings draw heavily & directly from kaballah, is controlled by the khazarian mob AKA the jews, who are controlled by the rothschild family.

kek

I was talking to you, not quoting your post. I was well aware of which I was linking. Still doesn't change anything I said you self-important nigger.

Correct. If you want to be useful to your family, friends, and neighbors you must research and get your shit straight.

>Asians will take care of the Jews I hope.
Why would they?

It's our duty to overthrow our oppressors.

>That's not a realistic solution.
Of course it is. It's not just an easy one.

>We can't get rid of the mongols from the southern border that are murdering people in gangs and bringing in drugs.
Because that's exactly what ZOG wants.

>Also, are all Jews even responsible?
Pic related.

> It's the equivalent of blaming American's for the choice of the political ruling class.
If Whites are to be blamed for anything, it would be our lack of response to those who are destroying us.

>It seems that there could be significant, authentic semitic admixture to the Khazar, due to shared religious practice and settlement near markets.
Regardless, Jews are a non-White, mixed mutt race that's been driven insane by their own genes.

Thanks for clarifying.

Infographics are notoriously inaccurate (ala forwards from grandma). When I see them, I mentally disregard them because they rarely look legitimate. They have to be very well done visually or it just simply looks fake.

There's nothing wrong for asking for a starting point. Many of the link's i'm looking at now are archived because they've been taken down. How would I have found these otherwise?

Ok to be fair.

Most of the Jews are in America and ofc Israel.
At the moment America is a trainwrech in slow motion with all liberals and sjws.

The future economic power will be in the east so things will sort it self out about the Jews ones America is done and Israel lose its backer.

Next up is how to deal with the Chinese

>Next up is how to deal with the Chinese
China will fall on it's own sword as it's done for centuries. It's simply a cultural problem for them

> I don't have time to browse this board 24/7
What you are asking is a variation of the "redpill me on X" thread idea which is against the board rules. That is why a certain element of hostility towards the request to be spoonfed on any topic is to be expected; especially if it concerns the jewish question which is, at any given time, discussed in a multitude of threads.
> I might not want people seeing a "I question the kike book" sitting on my kitchen counter if I entertain guests or otherwise.
>he entertains guests.
It's not Mein Kampf, it's a work of academic scholarship; and concealing it, if you were on that level of cowering faggotry, would be as easy as "cleaning up".

>At the moment America is a trainwrech in slow motion with all liberals and sjws.
Liberals and SJW's are operating from the book of cultural marxism, which of course is Jewish.

>Next up is how to deal with the Chinese
By then the White race to probably be too far gone to save.

>being so fucking lazy if something isnt presented perfectly then you disregard it.
>how would I find it otherwise?

Jesus, with every post you show how much of a lazy retard you are. Go back to your nigger frat brothers and fuck off.

What about mixing with Asians then? Half white half asian kids might be a good.

Dont bother spoonfeeding the retarded ledditor

>sweden
>asking if race-mixing would be good

pottery,

>swede
kek

With Asians yes.

With incest loving Arabs or Africans no.
White girls seems to stupid now so I won't even bother with them.

>What about mixing with Asians then?
So you're advocating the hastening of the genocide of our race by blending it with another race?

Tell us, what good is saving the White race from the Jews if the White race ceases to exist via racemixing?

>Half white half asian kids might be a good.
Half White is still half non-White. Half non-White is not White.

>if I try to make fun of sweden maybe they'll all think I belong here instead of leddit

quit trying to fit in, its painfully obvious you're not from here.

>>being so fucking lazy if something isnt presented perfectly then you disregard it.
>Being so gullible to believe everything grandma forwards to you
>how would I find it otherwise?
>not understanding how archiving works
>Being so dyslexic you can't spell poetry
Get off my cock you cumguzzling gorilla, just leave the fucking thread. You've contributed nothing to the discussion. Just go

>White girls seems to stupid now so I won't even bother with them.
What you're saying is that you hate your race so much you want your children to be non-White?

white women have been corrupted by feminism

You speak like the white race are superior somehow?
We seem pretty damn stupid if you ask me.
Even if Jews have some grand plan to rule the world we are stupid enough to fall for it. St least most of the whites do.

>being this new.

for fucks sake, make it more obvious youre a retarded ledditor.

I said pottery and meant it, lurk moar you retarded faggot. Also, if you werent a complete idiot you would know that there are multiple ways to search for archives yourself, instead of relying on people to give them to you.

>Being so dyslexic you can't spell poetry
hownew.ru

>white women have been corrupted by feminism
Feminism is Jewish. Remove the Jew and women will start acting like women again.

You're writing off the survival of our race because of what the Jews are doing to our women.

>You speak like the white race are superior somehow?
Admittedly I'm biased, but yes it is.

>We seem pretty damn stupid if you ask me.
Superior does not equal perfect.

>Even if Jews have some grand plan to rule the world we are stupid enough to fall for it.
Most people don't know any better as they've never even been exposed to the truth. They haven't consciously chosen to side with the Jews. Siding with the Jews is the only chance they believe they've been given.

>Most people don't know any better as they've never even been exposed to the truth.

They are exposed to the truth every day. Either they choose not to see it or they are just to stupid to understand.
At this point it's way to obvious not to see it.

Compared to which races?
India? Leagues better
Chinese? Most definitely
Blacks? Look no further than Africa
Spics? Definitely
Jap? Hard call. I give whites the edge

>if I ignore people calling me out for being a newfag then maybe they'll forget.

Go away leddit, lurk moar before posting next time.

>They are exposed to the truth every day.
No, they're not. The media does not tell the truth. Twitter, facebook etc do not tell the truth.

You're biased because you're on a site that people can tell the truth. Most people don't go here.

Well then you Americans need to get your shit together.
You are the key to our success or the cause of our fall.
You back Israel.
My little country is like a leaf in the wind. Cant do shit.

> (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU)

see above post you mouth breathing autist

That's a good point. Comparatively, 4chans shitty 3mil / month is nothing.

We're on track to become a minority in our own country. Trump was supposed to fix this shit but the republicans are fucking him with the democrats on everything. The media and deep state are obstructing everything.

I honestly don't know what we do or how we fix it. I don't even know if we can. It's not even like whites are united on this front. The men (based on voting) are 75 / 25 but our women are split like 50/50.

At this point, I wonder if Trump wasn't controlled opposition like every other republican / democrat of the last 30 years.

> The media does not tell the truth. Twitter, facebook etc do not tell the truth.

Well what I meant was that that they don't speak the truth.

>You're biased because you're on a site that people can tell the truth

This is incorrect. I started noticing this back in 2001 and really opened my eyes around 2004.

Started visiting /pol couple of months ago.

And that it's obvious they don't speak the truth.

All I see is many posts showing how much of a newfaggot you are, and multiple people calling you out on it. You don't even deny any of it, you just divert to something else. its truly sad how hard you're trying to pretend you fit in here, mr. poetry.

People are, ultimately. Jews, bankers, masons, rothchilds, Illuminati, or whatever you call them, manufacture a plethora of tricks and schemes to enslave people at large for their own devices. Their greatest tool is the people themselves. Kikes don't sit on the front lines, plebs do. Behind every -ism the world suffers from, is an army of idiots. Ignorance and ego are the greatest enemies mankind.

>That's a good point. Comparatively, 4chans shitty 3mil / month is nothing.
We tend to think that others are redpilled as we are because we virtually only see redpilled people here.

>This is incorrect. I started noticing this back in 2001 and really opened my eyes around 2004.
You're not everyone. Just because you're capable of swallowing the redpill doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

>And that it's obvious they don't speak the truth.
Not to someone who has never heard the truth.

I'm not talking Conservative vs Liberal, Democrat vs Republican, Capitalist vs Conservative. Those are just the sides we've been offered as a choice. None of those are a legitimate anti-Jew, pro-White choice. People by in large have been given the illusion of choice.

>We tend to think that others are redpilled as we are because we virtually only see redpilled people here.

yep

>You're not everyone. Just because you're capable of swallowing the redpill doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

Some see it, they just don't want to acknowledge it. Some are also too busy or just don't care. They're concerned with raising a family. Remember, it was an ultra minority that rebelled against great britain.

what brilliant insight leddit. how do I upvote on here?

>People by in large have been given the illusion of choice.

Yes I know.

The problem is we are not building an invisible prison for our self.

We are slaves under the current system and people seem not to notice or even care.

>You're not everyone.

True but in not a genius either. I expected others to see what I see.
Even if you tell them they can't comprehend it.

Reminder Sup Forums,

If you choose to make a conscious effort to reject GOD in favor of satanic occult nazi superstition, nature worship, buddhism, the new age or any 'esoteric' belief system you will wind up directly in HelI for all eternity.

You cannot choose to reject a whole people like the Jews and continue to spew hatred and be seen as righteous in the eyes of GOD. You have a chance to embrace JESUS as your savior, repent and turn away from sin right now in this exact moment.

youtu.be/KCe4miV7v34

JESUS is the one and only Way, the Truth and the Light.

we are building*

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

Adolf: The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Jesus: I know that feel, Bro.

>Some see it, they just don't want to acknowledge it. Some are also too busy or just don't care. They're concerned with raising a family. Remember, it was an ultra minority that rebelled against great britain.
It's hard for people to think critically, especially when it comes to the Jewish Question because they've been conditioned their entire lives to NEVER. EVER. QUESTION. THE. CHOSEN.

Hell, I at one point was a Holocaust believing Israel supporter. The only thing that saved me was I was curious and open minded. So I started investigating the NSDAP from their point of view after seeing a somewhat positive portrayal of them in the last episode Band of Brothers. (That's gotta piss Spielberg off, lol)

>It's hard for people to think critically, especially when it comes to the Jewish Question because they've been conditioned their entire lives to NEVER. EVER. QUESTION. THE. CHOSEN.
It's not even that though, It's literally a taboo. You're ostracized if you question the legitimacy of the holocaust.

>It's not even that though, It's literally a taboo. You're ostracized if you question the legitimacy of the holocaust.
It is the only thing in this society that is utterly verboten.

Makes one wonder what they have to hide?

>Makes one wonder what they have to hide?

Just read a bit in the Talmud. They are not even trying to hide there views. People just don't want to know so they don't take the time to learn.

Like I was getting at earlier, greatest thing they ever could day was create an unquestionable barrier around themselves. The myth of the holocaust has made it so that the public can never be motivated to stop them

>question the legitimacy of the moon landings
>post tons of infographs and links to conspiracy websites proving the moon landing was faked by hollywood
>get ostracized
What is NASA hiding?

When people are thrown into prison for denying the moon landings then you might have a point.

The difference you can see the shit left on the moon if you have the proper equipment. (not to mention corporations are about to start offering moon tours)

You're not allowed to investigate the holocaust.

>What is NASA hiding?

Please don't say flat earth or nazi base on the moon.

>nazi base on the moon.
Nah. That's under Antarctica.

The only way to know for sure is to kill them all and see what happens.

A brilliant autist tried that exact thing once. It didn't work out though.