Remember kids, sharing is caring! So make sure to share your land with your Syrian friends!

Remember kids, sharing is caring! So make sure to share your land with your Syrian friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1436085
derpibooru.org/667183
derpibooru.org/902472
youtube.com/watch?v=fhLN5QUbZAU
youtu.be/hzEG9HiPo1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if I don't care?

I'll share my oven.

i wonder if barneyfag replies to actual barney threads

FUCK OFF AND DIE, BARNEY!!!!

We are in here for surprise, then?

Where is he?

I don't know if he operates in this board but please, don't try to summon him.

Remember parents, Barney loves your children. {hint-hint}

Maybe he got traumatized after /mlpol/ happened?

Kill yourself degenerate
derpibooru.org/1436085

there he is

Assad supporters are welcome.

cant mossad

The Assad

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Africanism because at this point in time, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and Africans are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Africans will be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Africans will be resented because of their leading role, but without this transformation, Israel will not survive!

My guess is that he has some sort of automated software that reverse image searches all images posted across all boards on Sup Forums and checks to see if there is a match on some mlp-related website. He gets notified on his desktop if there is such a match and he manually replies to the post since he still needs to solve the captcha.

When will Israel get rid of these blatantly Racist policies? It's not 1950 anymore!

>all boards
doubt it

You are doing Gods work. Israel is Gods land that should be shared will all of Gods creations.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

in a sane world barney would have been eating the degenerate dinos instead of hugging them and singing songs

Hang yourself you fucking degenerate
derpibooru.org/667183

Thanks OP for bringing back my memories of being molested as a kid. Thanks for that. Sincerely.

Wait, Barneyfag, can you give me a few real responses for me real quick?
Why are you actively linking ponyshit for us all to see if you hate it so much?
Do you operate on all boards? If so, that's quite something.
Why not just sage, ignore, or report pony related threads instead of giving them extra attention and making them livelier?

>the eternal autistic jew

Oy gevaldt

fucking kill yourself
derpibooru.org/902472

hang yourself

I'll share a few of my shotgun shells with them.

>Why are you actively linking ponyshit for us all to see if you hate it so much?
Mainly so I can tell the mods that it breaks Rule 15 and that they should delete it

>Do you operate on all boards?
I try to do as many as I can, which can be hard sometimes.

>Why not just sage, ignore, or report pony related threads
I'm literally not allowed to say whether I'm saging or reporting them.

no u, nobody cares about your autistic screeching.

Yeah you peaces of shit

Surely you recognize that you are more autistic than even the most fedora-tipping, mountain dew-guzzling brony.
You DO recognize that, right?

Alright, fair enough. I still think that you do your cause more harm by sperging out, replying to these sorts of threads, etc. but that's just me.
Good luck on your personal crusade I guess?

kill yourself

I'd tell you the same, but I'm pretty sure you're already dead inside

When I was a kid in 3rd grade(1993-94 or so) the joke was that the person in the Barney suit was a faggot.

no, you really need to fucking die

The sad thing is that he still got more pussy than you ever will
youtube.com/watch?v=fhLN5QUbZAU

...So? Getting pussy might be some kinda accomplishment for lower riffraff such as yourself, but I aim for higher goals. Like eating the sun.

youtu.be/hzEG9HiPo1U

>"Your land"

thanks i guess

M0ds are asleep. Post Aryannes!

Sorry Barney, but if I don't at least retain what little private property I require to survive, than I can be of no help to anyone.

Like the flight attendant always says: "secure your own mask before attempting to help others."

kys

How much autism must one man go through?

a lot, apparently

still better than these degenerates

yes they do

yup

Oy vey nuke the horse but leave the kike bird it's anuddah shoah

Yes! Please come all! We certainly need more doctors and engineers!

I agree with this statement

yup

this

i hate them

i do

bump

bump

Bump