GOOK PROBLEM

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-funded-railways-in-africa/
Western and white faggots & infantile-Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO

I actually agree, overrated as fuck.

And still better than the state of white women in English speaking countries that opposed RUSSIA during the cold war. How interesting that this shit is only bad at places Russia targeted.

BTW when white women get fat, which they have, their faces change and end up looking worse than east Asians.

dva

tri

Bump my thread more woodhead gook

As a 6'4" white man with an 8.5 inch cock, I've personally smashed at least 15 asian pussies into literal oblivion. I feel bad for the slant eyed, tiny-dicked gook manlet who ends up marrying them.

Russians are slaves

dunno, I think the girl in OP's pic is kinda cute. I'd turn race traitor for her

Of all the Women in my life, Whites were the worst in bed. Asians were either incredible or boring, but atleast I never had to explain to any of them that teeth aren't something you want scraping your dick.

asians are way worse than niggers

Oh my gosh u so hard. My feelings reee.

Kys ape. I don't give a single fuck about 1200x
Russians are filthy finngoloid mongrels with gook blood

she looks like she is tired of him

What the fuck are you then?

why do white 4channers love Asian women so much?

????

You'd turn race traitor for hundreds of millions then

i am not a man of high standards

G O O K E D
O
O
K
E
D

Yellow monkey looks more femine than qt

That's from a lack of breast feeding

Why are these Asians trying to make us feel bad cuz a few White women date Korean boys ?

For every White woman getting tickled by a yellow dick, there are 10 Asian women getting destroyed by the White dick.

Hapa here. I'm the product of what happens in OP's picture. When a white nerd with glasses who has no hope of getting a wife in his own country goes to Asia to find a wife.

And the outcome is never good. Hapa males are treated horribly in America. Our own parents are racist against us, the parents fight all the time and have cultural issues. Asian people see hapas as white and white people see hapas as Asian, neither group wants hapas to join their circles.

And why you still alive?

>As a 6'4" white man with an 8.5 inch cock
>seeking approval on an image-board

Maybe because you're fucking hungry hungry hippo SJW's you fucking commie

bump

monkey face

up

Hapas are the glorious master race. Asians and Europeans are the two ends of the spectrum of Neanderthal-derived genes; the Hapa manifests the strongest and most noble advantages of the Neanderthal heritage.
One day, Hapas will have their ethnostate, and it will come to dominate the earth.

The Chinese invented gunpowder, primitive medieval rockets (Chinese fire arrows), early unmanned hot-air balloons, and paper.

No creativity my anonymous ass.

Don't race mix with chinks you're children will look nothing like you, it's the same as being cucked

>muh attractiveness
Have fun with your first world wench extorting you a few times a week.

Sure

>that hair
His problem is autism more than anything

>my son is a big fan of elliot rodger

Go back to tumblr Ashley

A special snowflake.

Shut the fuck up sweinedish cuck

Whew, done with your edgy rant lad?

You're just mad that Russia will never achieve the status or wealth of the best East Asian countries.

Cry more.

No, yellow monkey, i just hate your fucking race. Nothing more.

JUST

HATE

YOUR

UGLY

FACE

Eliott Rodger is an old meme let it die already its lost its luster

Why do Russians hate yellow fever so much? In case you didn't know, Asian women are the best alternative to the average western roastie.

Careful with that edge mate. Where's all the love?

For your own sake, don't shoot up a school or something.

>JUST

>HATE

>YOUR

>UGLY

>FACE

Reported for underage b&. Are you 14?

Don't speak to me monkey brain slav, you're not even white.

The Hapa master race will dominate the Eurasian land mass.

Does Dugin actually believe this?

Swedebro, is it really as bad as everyone is saying? Is Sweden really being overrun by Muzzies and nobody wants to do anything about it?

Whiter than you cuckold
Yes. He is insane.
Love only 4 white people. Fuck off Sinanthropus pekinensis

fucking BASTE TRADITIONAL ASIAN GIRLS

Rise with me hapa brother, disavow those lesser untermensch hapas that are the product of nerds and southeast asian whores they can fuck off and commit suicide.

>Is it really as bad as everyone is saying?
It's bad.
>nobody wants to do anything about it?
Sweden democrats are looking to be the biggest party next election and want to do something about it.

>Hapas are the glorious master race

>Sweden democrats are looking to be the biggest party next election and want to do something about it.
Wow, that's great. So are Swedes finally waking up? You guys are an IRL meme all throughout East Asia for being hopelessly limp-wrested.

>It's bad.
Have any memorable muzzie stories?

>Fuck off Sinanthropus pekinensis
No sir, I'm sticking around until the thread dies/gets deleted.

Stay mad.

>Poor little asian guy

Why is this not a thing?

You're out of your mind.

My business is like 1/3 gook at this point and they are all hard-charging go-getters who get the job done.

Maybe it's because it's the one race the US cherry picks?

Believe it or not, the US hates educated, intelligent, hard-working, skilled workers as myself immigrating into the country.

It's notorious here how hard it is to get a green card in the US, even with employer endorsements.

There is a very low restriction on immigration from democratic East Asian countries.

So we're just lucky? I tell you these people are alpha as fuck, particularly the grils. And this is at a major investment bank, not some affirmative action government shop.

If this isn't the result of superior breeding but just the average offspring of tiger mom meets the west then we are witnessing the birth of a new master race.

>So we're just lucky?
Yep. Given that you're dealing with a financial firm, they likely know who the best people are and how to pull the strings to get them. My understanding is that the banks essentially run the major functions of the US on a de-facto basis, so it only makes sense that they can bend the rules.

Not happening in east Asia i'm afraid. East Asian cities are all dysgenic hell holes known as IQ shredders. The smart people have 1.2 kids.

The Hapa master race needs to look to the steppe and tengri.

I'd fuck her just because of the shirt, seriously.

Start by stigmatizing having sex with a person outside your race before marriage. Eventually make it a criminal offense.

>8.5"
Good for you for choosing a size slightly larger than what is considered a typical large size but still within the realm of believable. Don't forget, measure from the top to tip. If you're measuring from the bottom by pulling your balls so far back they touch your ass then you're only lying to yourself.

Asian women are the best and you are a drunken bydlo gopnik cunt

>drunken bydlo gopnik cunt
Sorry gook, i am not a Hapa

The steppe, north and east asia, dont mix with southeast asians they are just niggers in the pacific

Wtf is up with japs and the rebel flag?

All Asians look alike and you can't trust a Korean. Those bastards will sell you down the river for a pat on the back.

Nigger detected

>niggers in the pacific
Indonesia's murder rate is about 5-10% of black America's

gooks are the best race on the planet

although im having my doubts because of that white guy is probably smug about his girlfriend and thinks hes a chad now

Muslims arent people so the murders dont count

they're only good when they get surgery to look more white or to look like aliens

>Still seething you got BTFO by peasants with swords

Get over it already Ivan

The Philippines murder rate is a third that of black America. Do Catholics count?

How much of that is from Duterte's D.A.R.E death squad?

Not nearly enough I'm sure

You must blow up your fucking heads.
Those ''people'' literally brainless.
Thread not about historical events or random shit in the past. Thread about hate only for hate. Fuck off sissiy boys and gooks. Your empty heads must be cut off from your fat bodies.

lol settle down you Chechen monkey

It's not my fault you're going to be sent to a camp after the authorities found your hentai preteen boys collection.

>Thread not about historical events or random shit in the past.
Sure mate, keep telling yourself that to keep you distracted from your on inferiority.

They are so fucking ugly, jesus christ.

>OP text
>My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens.
>inferiority
I hope you're already find a point, yellow monkey.

I thought chinks mixed with Viet Congs all the time, that's why they're less brown than the others.