Really gets the old noggin joggin'

>Muslim men are like ants when they find women that don't look like their mums

Dealing with women is the ONLY thing islam is right about.

Objectification

Literally objectification.

I'll say this. Those feminists actually make alot of sense... if you apply all of their talking points to islamic countries.

Objectification, inequality, rape culture, demeaning attitudes to femininity. All of those things I can sympathise with for Ms Ahmed.

Feminists in the west are cowards though and rather than addressing these actual problems they continue to whine about "manspreading" meanwhile women are being stoned to death in Iraq for being raped.

The best word to describe a western feminist is a misogynist.

Let's treat em like ant, instead of using hot water to exterminate them, let's use acid.

Women are basically colored sugar on a cardboard stick? Who knew?

The term has legitimate use, same as sexist and racist. The issue is that these lefties have saturated these terms so much that they mean nothing. Semantic Saturation is a bitch.

The ants are on the inside?

Old Tired Meme.

>western women today dress and act like sluts

>a woman covering up is bad because its part of religion

pick one, Sup Forums

I pick "user is a shill".

They can dress how they like, we're not literal ape. We don't just fuck whatever we see, unlike some groups.

>A women being forced to cover up in the thelogical threat of an acid attack or honor rape is good.

Fuck off mohamed. The hijab is demeaning to both men and women. It implies that we still live in 40 AD and men are unable to not rape if they see a womans eyes. Its also been forced upon women as a tool of Islamic oppression.

>Report these threads
Kek!

Stop posting this.

They're either a Islamophile, Commie or CTR shill.

Keeps us from having to see their disgusting, lice-infested heads?

Last I checked people don't eat hair

>that don't look like their mums
>he doesn't know about muslim incest

You don't think there is a happy middle ground between dresses like a hooker, and must always drape themselves in a sack and hide their faces when in public?

That middle ground is where Sup Forums exists. We are moderates. We are a board of peace.

so she is calling Muslim men insects?

Isn't it usually with their sister/cousin?

really activates your almonds

>Thats why a mangina is not a real pussy

It's all cousins.

My point was more like
>mummy had a hijab and I don't sexually abuse mummy
>but the western girl doesn't so I sexually abuse her
Islam is misanthropic and literally preaches men can't help themselves. This is degenerate because after being coddled it'll become true and it has become true, Muslim men literally can't have civil conversations with women.

Islam is just not designed with post-enlightenment foresight. It cannot accept many of the things it preaches would have the opposite effect because it came from Mohammed who was guided by God who absolutely can't be wrong.

Islam isn't the answer either. The answer is literally that we all start pretending to be late 18tb century nobles.

>penetrated by a white phallus either way
go ahead and cover them, I've got a ninja fetish anyway

>people are candy, and if they don't wear a hat they get ants.

Muslim women objectifying themselves, comparing themselves to a piece of candy... Why doesn't this surprise me?

So women are basically lollipops?

i dont get it...

Nice.

"If you leave a piece of meat out on the table, and a cat gets it, who do you blame? The cat? The meat? Or yourself for leaving it out?"

>mfw this argument also defends condom use.
>mfw i'm wondering what's a more efficient form of contraception: hijab or condom?
>mfw little guys all over your sugar stick

W-w-what the fuck is that?

The hijab is useful in low IQ, shitskin countries where the men are literal monkeys who can't control their rape urges.
But there is no reason to have it in white western countries, since white men aren't animals who will fuck any multicellular organism within their sights.

So she is saying rape victims are at fault?

Wait, the myth of people with nuanced opinions still existing on Sup Forums was true?

I thought you were extinct.

It's a vagina, you bigot. Just because her penis has been surgically inverted doesn't mean it isn't a vagina.

did they actually beat that crocodile?

Because muslins are insects ?

That's why borders exist

Sounds like muslim men are the problem

>Muslims are not skittles reeeeeee
>Muslims are lollipops....

just show a picture of the map of invader attacks in Germany, contrasted with Poland which has no invading muslims and no attacks, and say "That's why we don't want Islam in our countries."

yup

Women aren't pieces of candy
Men aren't ants.

Shit tier argument from a shit tier religion.

The result of today's degeneracy.

>hard candy
>loli
>keeping your loli under wraps
>keeping your loli under wraps from the agents in black
I think we all get the message here.