I've solved gun violence:

Start by restricting the sales of bullets. Establish a database of all ammunition purchases with ID checks and raise prices. Loosen gun restrictions.
It should be easy to buy guns but difficult to buy bullets.
Allow a black market to develop under the secret guidance of the CIA.
After establishing a widespread network of ammunition to circumvent their own laws, secretly begin introducing new ammunition into the markets.
This new ammunition will be be indistinguishable from normal except for some kind of difficult to detect weakness in the casing. New bullets will have a chance of just exploding the gun instead of firing.
Niggers everywhere losing theirs hands and fingers. Eventually come to realize that guns can't be used reliably. Regress to melee weapons. Problem solved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkVn1lzcK70
youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you know what a reloading press is?

Fpbp

Yeah Obama tried that already..

>it should be easy to buy guns

In my state and all neighboring states, you can buy rifles and handguns with literally nothing but an I.D.. You don't even need to do the 24 hr waiting period, you just walk in the store, buy the gun and bullets, and walk the fuck out, no special paperwork or permit required.

>no special paper work
I wouldn't consider a bgc special but you can't buy a gun like you can alcohol

>takes off headphones
>shrugs, put headphones back on
>continues hand loading

>inn4 make powder illegal too
Bubba's gonna teach everyone how to make it using his pee

Niggers are dumb.

i make my own bullets

>Start by restricting the sales of bullets

What is it about SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?

And that's how it should be. God Bless Texas.

But how will you break in all your new guns as they're super easy to get now and, eventually your brass will wear. You'll run out of primers etc

>Regress to melee weapons. Problem solved.

I've solved melee violence:

Start by restricting the sales of everything. Establish a database of everything purchases with ID checks and raise prices.
After establishing a widespread network of everything to circumvent their own laws, secretly begin introducing new everything into the markets.
This new everything will be be indistinguishable from normal except for some kind of difficult to detect weakness in everything. Everything will have a chance of just exploding.
Niggers everywhere losing theirs hands and fingers. Eventually come to realize that everything can't be used reliably. Regress to pugilism. Problem solved.

youtu.be/XkVn1lzcK70

mandatory euroviewing

>that flag

:(

>Make guns cheap but bullets expensive

Isn't that a Chris Rock sketch?

That is infringing on the right to bear arms.
You cant restrict bullets like that unless you are in cali, which in that case you and your communist friends override the rule of law.

I've solved pugilist violence:

Start by restricting the sales of gloves. Establish a database of glove purchases with ID checks and raise prices.
After establishing a widespread network of gloves to circumvent their own laws, secretly begin introducing new gloves into the markets.
This new glove will be be indistinguishable from normal except for some kind of difficult to detect weakness in the stitching. gloves will have a chance of just exploding.
Niggers everywhere bruising theirs hands and fingers. Eventually come to realize that hands can't be used reliably. Regress to telekinesis. Problem solved.

This is the problem fag.

of course OP doesn't know what that is

>I'll take a crack at it

Invent a better ranged weapon than a gun that is hand held, concealable, and affordable. Replace gun violence with what ever this invention's violence is termed.

Bam, gun violence solved. Get to inventing.

Or we umregulate guns and let nigs kill each other.

your fucking stupid.
the only ppl your restricting are law abiding.
the thugs will always have guns, good fuck me guns .
why you ask, well traitors sell them to them, look up fast and furrious and i dont mean the fucking movie.
also how are you going to deal with pic related, our front lie are dead.
my unit wiped out now these are heading your way with what's left of my ammo.gg kids your all dead.

No.
Eat shit libfag.

no

I've solved telekinesis violence:

Start by restricting thoughts. Establish a database of thoughts with ID checks and raise prices on education.
After establishing a widespread network of thoughts to circumvent their own laws, secretly begin introducing new thoughts into the markets.
These new thoughts will be be indistinguishable from normal except for some kind of difficult to detect weakness in the logic. thoughts will have a chance of just exploding.
Niggers everywhere blowing their brains out. Eventually come to realize that thoughts can't be used reliably. Regress to... Problem solved.

Or just get a blunderbuss and fuck your restrictions!

this,
most of Sup Forums are too young

Guns are such a weak willed attempt at asserting dominance.

Fists over firearms any day.

Fucking die in a hole, you god damned pinko.

How to solve gun violence:
Only allow whites to own guns.

fuck you

When the cost of ammo goes up most people turn to making there own rather than getting cheap bullets from an unreliable or illegal source. But maybe that's just the /k/ crowd and wouldn't effect the inner city types.

>what is reloading
Dumbshit liberal

Anything that requires the CIA to have a positive impact on the world is doomed before it begins

Strength in numbers.

... they already did the ammo bullshit you stupid kike

Thanks, Chris Rock.

came here to post this: youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw

Your gun control plan is literally an old joke.

this is the stupidest thing I've ever read and sad part is youre blissfully unaware

I had family in law enforcement that had to wait in lines at 6am to get ammo thanks to fucking Obama. There were ammo shortages everywhere cus the IRS and the EPA needed the rounds. Also, fuck all those ammo companies that sold out to the government.