I've noticed there's a lot of stuff like pic related all over instagram... teenage girls who are dancers / gymnasts

I've noticed there's a lot of stuff like pic related all over instagram... teenage girls who are dancers / gymnasts.

A majority of the profiles feature the description (((adult ran))) prominently in the bio section.

What exactly do they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptracker.github.io
trumptracker.github.io/
soundcloud.com/gurglesplat/gurglesplat-5th-04-faries?in=gurglesplat/sets/5a-1
underlore.com/the-final-underclass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews

This is actually a very good and potentially eye opening thread that would have been epic a year ago. Maybe even leading to busting a pe--philia ring.

Unfortunately Sup Forums is a trump circlejerk board now. So this thread will either get ignored or someone will inevitably link it to Soros and them libruls and nothing will happen except a dozen graphs with red circles and hillary clintons face on them will be posted.

Try posting it on /r9k/ Sup Forums or /x/. it's worth following up on.

Theyre encouraging pedophilia

I really hate the advent of social media fame. Outlets like instagram, twitter, and Snapchat allow young whores to literally monetize their whorishness. It's no longer enough to hop on Chad Thundercock's revolving penis ride as soon as they learn to walk, now they literally find old pervs who pay them to whore themselves out on webcam. Basically by the time an average female reaches age 18 she has had 16-24 cocks inside her various holes (roughly 6-10 of them nog cocks) and has been seen nude by 2k-3k men. Then they hit age 30, realize their worn out bodies are dropping in value, and fool some poor lonely cuck into (((marriage))). After these disgusting sows have spread their legs for every Chad and sugar daddy out there, they have the audacity to lie to a genuine man who only wants companionship.

Fuck that bullshit. I'm sticking to traps

>sticking to traps
literally more degenerate than anything the whore you're talking about has done

but this deserves some recognition, OP's shit is degenerate no father nonsence.

Anally deflowering a pure virginal femboy is much more enjoyable than probing in some Chadnog's cum dumpster. If you're that desperate for used vagina go to Arby's and stick your dick in their sandwiches. Cheaper and less chance of catching a disease

but the thing is user
traps are gay

Only if you bottom.

And no, a reach-around doesn't count as bottoming

Prostitution what else?

>The things were better back before social media/internet/mobile phones/disco clubs... etc

No. Women have pretty much the same amount of sexual partners as always.
If you don't believe me look it up. Losing virginity age hasn't strayed more than a year in the last 100 years. Between age 17-18 has always been the norm in modern society.

I understand the art, athleticism, and aesthetic of it all... this just strikes me as a little indecent, considering age. Is user right... absent fathers?

gay jews wanting to bang 16 year old girls.
so gay.

Are you fucking retarded? Summer 2016 Sup Forums was basically just the_donald + racism. Sup Forums is more anti trump now than ever before, as can be expected from this cesspit of mindless contrarians

>pure virginal femboy

You know that gays are well known for taking endless cock in them right? By the time someone actually starts to begin looking like a chick he's already had a million diseased dicks infecting him.

>cesspit of mindless contrarians
no we aren't

There's a massive difference between number of sexual partners and age at lose of virginity. You dumbfuck nigger. This is why I hate this country and all of you fucking retards.

>t. non-retarded Irish person

inb4 oxymoron

Sadly accurate. Little Instagram whores erode the dignity of womanhood and get several lifetimes' worth of validation and a lifelong financial safety net as a reward. They can do no wrong because neoteny.

calm down sperg, it's only about 10% of women doing this extreme whoring with the 10% of chads

unless of course if you live in sweden, there it's more like 50% and all the chads are immigrants

Yes, (((you))) are.

I remember a screenshot of a post immediately after Trump won, when Sup Forums was still basking in reddit and tumblr tears and post dank god emperor pepes, about how Sup Forums is too contrarian to not turn their backs on him only months after he's elected, and that within a year, nobody who still supports trump on Sup Forums would be able to admit it without being drowned out by the mass. That poster was laughed at and ignored. Well nobody's laughing anymore

>keks too subtle for burgers?
go back and read my comment again

How is it being a contrarian when Trump quite literally backpedaled on nearly every promise?

...it means don't DM dick pics because I'll report your ass.
Literally nothing more

I get it senpai but I'm raging anyway

trumptracker.github.io

sure thing bud

Any man involved in gymnastics or ballet should be jailed immediately.

Because you're full of shit trumptracker.github.io/

That's how pol has always been though
>2016: ebin trump train MAGA
>2017: drumphkins BTFO
>2018: ebin trump train red wave kid rock MAGA
>2019: rural and suburban retards on suicide watch drumpf BTFO yet again
>2020: Libs BTFO MAGA MAGA MAGA
>2021: how did we let this man get the nuclear codes again
..ad naseum. Just meme with it

All of these girls know exactly what they're doing and want the attention.

(((They))) validate, encourage and finance the histrionic behavior of young women.

Gonna need more of these for research purposes, OP.

great photo ruined by a tatoo.

Why are women into that shit anyway? Seems like a bullshit skill with no practical use, putting aside the pedo stuff

call the cops on em

i mean they probably live in a ratface country like saudi arabia or brazil knowing most pedophiles but still

>Why are women into that shit anyway? Seems like a bullshit skill with no practical use, putting aside the pedo stuff

Because they get the two things they want the most. Money and attention.

>>yoga
what art? she has every oriforce spread as wide as possible with her tounge out in a bent over sex position

>trumptracker.github.io
agreed

stop sexualizing kids

Agree

soundcloud.com/gurglesplat/gurglesplat-5th-04-faries?in=gurglesplat/sets/5a-1

>flag
opinion disregarded

>ballet
Those niggers are toned as fuck and get mad pussy

I'd have taken ballet classes if I could

>not recognizing even one-dimensional shilling
Most of that contrarianism is a deliberate campaign by paid actors who otherwise wouldn't be here. Far from harmless shitposting if you entertain it.

>he hasn't taken the calisthenics red pill

Mom and dad are so proud too, it's weird, always has been though
Cheerleadering (for example) is super sluty if you think about it, it's basically tame sexual dancing to turn on the males in the stands.
Volleyball teams wear those rediusious tight shorts, why? No male high school sport would do that.

Women are not into anything. They just do what gives them attention, like an animal, they just react to stimulus.

Fatass detected

>tattoo hate
just as bad as hipsters randomly getting them

Roasties seeking attention. What else is news?

4 times the amount of women have HPD, I think that percentage is much higher.

Provocative (or seductive) behavior
Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
Attention-seeking
Influenced easily by others or circumstances
Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
Emotional lability; shallowness
Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

This is modern women, just remember "PRAISE ME":

*4 times the amount of women have HPD as compared to men.

>gymnastics studio in my downtown
>entirely glass storefront overlooks the busiest intersection
>rail across the front window that girls frequently stretch on
>literally children, feet in the air, flashing at hundreds of people
I threw my drink at the window once, they stopped and all looked confused, everyone started honking and yelling. Was this because they thought I was lashing out against children or because they were all watching? Put some blinds on that shit ffs

>Cheerleadering (for example) is super sluty if you think about it, it's basically tame sexual dancing to turn on the males in the stands.Volleyball teams wear those rediusious tight shorts, why? No male high school sport would do that.
Social engineers testing how much cognitive dissonance they can load into the average male mind before it fails.

>If they don't agree with me, they must be paid disinformation agents because I'm just that smart

fpbp

She'll go throw up that burger after the shoot, if she even takes a bite.

Weimar 2.0

Turn yourself in before do any damage

No, this is simply the nature of women. They must be controlled.

Yea

these are disgusting. i hope there arent a whole bunch more.

We need a RACE WAR.

Parents whoring their kids out is nothing new, been happening since the dawn of civilization

Why would you want to bust a pedophilia ring?

its almost liek someone told em we wana fuck them hard

indeed

underlore.com/the-final-underclass/

This. I don't deny that SOME parents are pulling a Kris Jenner by what they dress the girls up in but sometimes those photos are just as popular and liked by the young female fan base as much as the pervs and that increased popularity could lead to ad opportunities.

What sick adult is running these accounts?

>its real

It means she doesn't actually run the account, someone else posts the pictures and replies to comments so don't expect an actual reply. It's not a conspiracy.
Go back to plebbit.

That's actually pretty impressive

Its the weirdest thing. Just today I came across an instagram account where a spanish guy was fucking a child no older than 10 in this.

Saw another account where some prepubescent girl was fucking herself with a brush.

Literal CP on unprotected accounts with thousands of followers.

>inb4 pedo

One of my followers followed these accounts and I noticed it under activity.

The most fucked up part?

The accounts are all speaking arabic and have pepe pictures posted pretty frequently.

Kek

braaaaap

damn, fell for it again.

Do you have links, for research?

That's pretty impressive, desu.

Instagram:

@6.xn6

Display picture is some guy grabbing tits with "18+" followed by arabic in the bio. Both posts I described are on that page.

In case the FBI/RCMP sees this, I condemn that content and reported it. Its still up as i type this

"...adult ran" almost seems like a code. This is fucking creepy. Why even mention it's adult run? Are there instagrams that are self-run that should be ignored?

Wait wait, this is a real thing? Has anybody tried reporting the accounts as indecent? At least to see if instajew is on board?

I think it is a code, instagram has a minimum age of 13 so they wouldn't need to be adult run, a bunch of these look 13+

Shit. Just noticed that top one has 54000+ subscribers. I'm not interested in viewing these (don't use insta) but this shit looks like it's on par with Elsagate fuckery.

Welp that's fucking horrifying. Report it?

I did over 12 hours ago

jesus fuck. i just want to fuck busty 15 year olds (while we kill pedos together.)

Adult Ran is to circumvent the minimum age requirements for whatever website. I've seen YT channels get shut down that vg made popular because of some 10yr olds extreme autism, because of their age.

Here guys, have a screenshot from the account. Anybody speak dunecoon?

There are also secondary sites that just republish the photos, adding ads, and leaving the interactivity disabled—no replying, no access to discussions. Would be interesting to run a Whois on these sites and also see where their traffic is coming from.

I'm afraid one of these days the back page traps are going to be dripping in honey

Roastie trying to make her hole stand out among the other roasties.
That's all it is.
Chads are like 10 to 1