HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW FAR RIGHTERS?

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW FAR RIGHTERS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc
archive.is/zTVN9
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc

I knew as soon as she popped up out of nowhere using the same tactics that big red used back in 2011 that she was controlled opposition and the fact that Stefan had her on his show has me questioning him because he should know better. He has someone coming on using feminist tactics to silence free speech advocating for the techniques used in Rules For Radicals all the while going on podcast after podcast about how, "people don't have principals."

Israel is our greatest ally and a bastion of peace and democracy in a desert beset by terrorists and evil-doers.

no, no she can not.

There is only one thing to learn (or better, re-learn) from the Jew. And that is the will to go as far as you can to help, secure and keep your race and it's purity. To not fear to use any measure of dirt and immorality in this fight.

Unless she opens up on the kikes, no.
Even then she'd still have to go.

Muslims are the problem goyi- uh, fellow whites.
Ethnic nationalism is the way.
Keep reading trs

I'd like to tame her.

What were you going for here?

Fuck that bitch.

Fuck Jack Posobiec too.

THIS.

>Jewish parasite tries to infiltrate another movement.

Just like the "altright" meme, any legitimate movement will be co-opted by kikes.

>can she tame fellow Jew haters?

Only if she gasses herself, then maybe I'll be okay with kikes.

>Muslims are the problem fellow whites.
>Ethnic nationalism is the way.
>Keep reading (((trs))).

I love when I have the perfect image. I guess saving 10000 jpgs pays off every once in a while. Finally.

Based Laura Loomer.

The "Alt Right" will become an open-minded center-Right movement whether you like it or not. We will not permit the forces of Reaction to gain influence.

The money has the ideas. And I can tell you this: Sup Forums can be influenced, too.

would you?

Imagine my shock

What did he do?

Yes, Laura Loomer is quite attractive, which makes the new Alt Right more open and accessible. While Lauren Southern has been brought under the wings of unwanted forces, Laura Loomer has provided us with a far better alternative - a true alternative center right - in which we can believe and to which we can look for political guidance.

>how do you do fellow nahtzees

Have we forgotten about Communism Kills so quickly?

He's just a fake news spewing kike. He takes random Sup Forums shitposts and acts like they're facts, then deletes his tweets when he's proven wrong.

He's also cia or fbi spook or something.

>attractive

If you can't tell this is literally whats happening

You're letting the same people who report the "news"...

create these labels and then with the created

labels they are trying to be the leaders of this movement...

Can't you see goyim can't you see

This is controlled opposition. They needed thought leaders.

Why the fuck are you letting "journalists" be activists or even have a fucking prominent role in any movement.

This is fucking retarded.

Jack Posobiec is also Naval Intel Officer.

she's clearly alt-lite
even organized a counter demonstration at the same time richard spencer's.

this is beyond jewry -- literally hi-jack... NON OF YOU PUSSIES WILL DO SHITE ETHER!

ENOUGH WITH ALT-RIGHT ALT-LIGHT

CANT YOU SEE THATS ANOTHER FUCKING MANUFACTURED DUALITY TO CONTROL YOU KEKS.

STAND BY UR VALUES AND REJECT LABELS.

she gets more Jewish in every photo

Good thing I'm not part of any movement and instead am mildly entertained at the parade of literally whos marched along over the past year or two.

They seem net useful so far, though. Back before he went supercuck, it was Mr. Controlled Opposition himself, Glenn Beck, who managed to convince me to have a closer look in to things on my own. Net useful.

I'm glad you agree.

You're right. Jack was a Navel Intel Officer. But that means nothing, except we're happy to have him on board. Jack and Laura are steering the Alt Right in a positive, open direction. There is no controlled opposition. We're all working towards the same thing: The end of illegal immigration, a functional immigration policy, according to which people may cross are boards appropriately, regardless of their race, ethnicity, and nationality, free speech, and lower taxes.

Great post.
this

I have arrived

There's a new e-celeb pushed every week. And they're always jewish! Getting rid of your tv is not enough to escape them.

THE REASON TRUMPS MOVEMENT IS SO POPULAR IS BECAUSE HIS MESSAGE STANDS FOR ITSELF.

THESE LABELS ARE MANUFACTURED TO CONTROL YOU AND YOUR THOUGHTS.

THINK FOR YOURSELVES.

Shut the fuck up Jack. You exactly answered why this is fucking SHAM. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE TO TAKE THE HELM TO STEER A MOVEMENT BY THE PEOPLE.

YOU FUCKING KIKES ARE ONLY IN IT FOR TEH MONEY AND FAME.

GAS YOURSELVES.

FREE KEKISTAN GOYS

BASED NATIONALIST JEWS xDDD

Goddamned oven dodgers. Definitely not /ourkike/. Hell, even if we found /ourkike/ I'd never trust them.

Infiltrate.

Gain Trust.

Then subvert for your own personal gains as well as the control of the movement.

Literally who? I wish people would give it up with the insane kikery conspiracies. It doesn't make sense that we can't both hate and remove kebab together considering their history.

Yes, all Jews are a part of a Zerg hivemind, and have no free will of their own.

All of us Jews want to live in a brown, third world shithole. Anyone of Jewish background who joins the right must be a secret Synagogue of Satan globalist playing six dimensional billiards to destroy the movement.

You all realize that even Matt fucking Drudge is a Jew, right?

Could I get a quick rundown?

Guys, stop worrying about these political celebrities.

They are literally there to mind control you.

Any person I know that started to like Trump did it because they stopped listening to anyone else and STARTED THINKING FOR THEMSELVES.

Glad you're here!

You need to stop with the racial slurs and demagoguery. The Alt Right will not move forward unless it becomes open to all. It simply will not advance until we take a stand against those who wish to divide us along certain lines. Plus, there's strength in numbers. We're not just going to alienate people, because a tiny minority of hard-liners and anti-Semites.

This.

THE ALT RIGHT DOESNT EXIST YOU KIKE

ITS A LABEL SO YOU JEWS CAN MAKE MORE MONEY.

HAS ANYONE EVEN ASKED WHY YOU NEED THE ALT RIGHT?

WHY IS THERE FIGHTING BETWEEN ALT RIGHT AND ALT LITE?

AND WHY IS THE FIGHTING ONLY BETWEEN THESE RETARD E CELEBS.

It's for control.

IGNORE REBEL MEDIA (Except for Gavin)

AND IGNORE THE FAGGOT POSOBIEC.

archive.is/zTVN9

Ben Shapiro?
Gad Saad?

That's not happening. The new Alt Right is a grassroots, organic movement. We're patriotic, and we will take a stand against the Democrats. This is what Americans wants. The Constitution will be restore. Free speech will be permitted. Markets will be free. Immigration will be reformed.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

4 Reich is coming for ya for how you destroyed our country, Shlomo.

Bro.

You're so bad at shilling.

Anything with jews involved IS NOT GRASSROOTS.

Fucking zionist shills don't even make compelling arguments.

You're not even worth responding to. The Alt Right is a force of positivity. We don't need you and your supremacy. This is open, not closed.

Jews will be exposed for the scum of the earth they are.

Everyone you see out in the public eye is controlled opposition or sam hyde tier. That's not a secret. The key is using them without kissing their ass.

Maybe you should just lock yourself in a padded room though. It's the same amount of stimulus you would get if you only read or listened to 'based' sources.

>pops out of nowhere
>gets an instant platform to talk
>people do researches on her past and find out she's a jew
>does a retard move during a theatrical representation
>gets rightly called out on how she had such a special treatment, is a retard, some comment also points out she's jewish
>cries about anti-semetism
The biggest shit you'll ever face as a Nationalist are fucking jews trying to lie to your face about how they support you while bringing up the importance of Israel and its fight, call them out and remove them from your group, don't discuss with them, there's no point at doing so.

> no credentials
> immediately begins attacking well-established members of the movement

They aren't even trying to hide controlled opposition anymore, are they?

Settle down Mohammed

NEWFLASH KIKE

We don't want you to be our thought leaders.

Stop trying to report the news.

Make the news.

Be the story.

And lead a movement.

THIS IS LIKE SUBVERSION 101.

Fuck off back to r/donald you kike faggot.

You jews somehow got control of that subreddit.

Can't even call you out on there without being banned by the kike mods.

Your jewish mind tricks won't work on us, Shlomo.

I'm glad you brought up the Alinsky tactics, because theres one specific one that is probably the most tricky.

The one that says to make the enemy live up to their own rules.

That single rule is the one that is the hardest to deal with. The left exploits the principals of the enemy and sees them as a weakness. This is the single rule that saves the left more than any other.
They know the enemy won't fight back at full force.

Fuck Gavin.

Oh cool, so we're just like those ultra-cool Libertarians?

This is why Sup Forums has a report option. You know what to do everyone.

This "all Jews are evil" thing is a trap. I'm a Michael Savage/Matt Drudge Americana Jew, and I fucking hate these big city kikes running the media, the SPLC, the ACLU, and so on. I hate all of them.

The "self-hating Jew" thing, it's because there are a lot of intelligent good Jews like me who can see what's going on. Stop writing people off just because they happen to be Jewish. Judge Loomer, Shapiro, and so on based on their words and actions.

Another good Jew, Michael Savage, is just about as redpilled and brutal as a right wing radio host can get. He calls (((them))) out subtly, unlike Limbaugh or Levin.

ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION ANONS.

TO WHOSE BENEFIT DOES THIS MOVEMENT GO TO.

OBVIOUSLY THE THOUGHT LEADERS.

Think about the fighting right now with the false duality of alt right alt lite. its moronic and has already lead to infighting.

This is how the jews win guys.

Can't shill good enough. MUH REPORT.

You exposed yourself kike.

>IGNORE REBEL MEDIA (Except for Gavin)

Nice try, leftist kike infiltrator.

I just liek his Banter

Don't gas me for that.

When will you people fucking learn that there are a variety of Jewish voices? Most of them unfortunately are bluepilled as fuck but there are many Jews concerned with removing kebab and against the destruction of the west.
Hating Jews for whites is the equivalent of hating whites for blacks.
Jews are successful because they are measurably more intelligent on average.
It's not some global conspiracy to push Jews up and whites down.

No. ALL Jews are Evil. It's in their DNA. They are all biologically insane destroyers.

Laura Loomer literally retweets the IDF.

Stop shilling you fucking jew.

Oy veyy shut it downnnn

>You all realize that even Matt fucking Drudge is a Jew, right?

l

They must have done that shit just to troll, it's way too much...

Gavin's a cuck though yeah.

it is an uneasy alliance.

(((Oath keeper))) you need to go back

Your average person just living their life and happens to be jewish....meh.

Your globalist anti-white nation wrecker jews? Gotta die.

Jews that are close to me ideologically? Eh, we're cool.

Yeah the jews make us fight against ourselves so we never expose the jewish menace.

To be honest I don't know anything about Laura "literally who" Loomer.

Get in Jew.

I need millions for my temple goy! that way the aliens have a place to land!

well i for one would like to pat you on the back. i can imagine you being proud of this and it sucks not to get some form of validation. so here it is. well done! :)

Here you go, Mr Tripfag Shekelstein.

Good goy.

>whiney jew
>taming the anti-semite
no, she is creating more

Reminder that Loomer and Rabbi Media are alt-lite, no alt-right.

it's not a trip my fellow white male

How do you conflate being predisposed to schizophrenia with being evil?

Yes, in my experience, Jews are more neurotic and strange than the general population. That doesn't translate into evil, and the average Jew in the West is trying to make a living, suffering from what the globalists are doing to this country just like you are. Jews are disproportionately represented in the system, and organized political Jewry does exist, but that doesn't mean all Jews, let alone anything more than a tiny sliver of Jews, are a part of the system.

wtf I hate the far right now

>wot

wow genious you figured that out what gave her away apart from being a woman and a jew

How do we stop the similarly politically aligned folks to ourselves from the global kikery conspiracies?

>by Ari Feldman

No, (((((Ari Feldman))))), she cannot.