What was the last book you read /pol?

I know this isn't /lit but bare with me. Poast whatever the last book you read was.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone upload a link to Sup Forums monthly reads please

Currently reading Siege a must for any Sup Forums@ck

Almost done reading A World of My Own, by Robin Knox Johnston

Plato's Republic

Reading "A New Model Of The Universe" by P.D Ouspensky right now.

the authors are major lefties, but if you can ignore their occasional whining it's a pretty informative read.

Basic Economics

Billy Budd

I'm on that one currently, as well as Brave New World. Last book I read was A Book of Five Rings.

Im currently on "The way of Men" Id recommend it if you havent read it. It helps explain male based social dichotomys in a easily digestible way

inclibuql666c5c4
TOR

This one was fantastic btw. I couldn't argue with anybody until I finished reading it.

camille paglia does it better

YOU WILL SUBMIT

Just finished that, now I'm wrapping up Road to Serfdom. Both very good.

chain of title

Rebel Yell while traveling through Europe with my Girlfriend in late May.

I'm taking summer classes at college right now.

What the Dormouse said: how the 60s counterculture shaped personal computing by John ((Tarkoff)).

Lots of cohencidences regarding all the cia backed stuff that happened with computing and hippies.

holy bible kjv

2 books now. Currently reading a paranormal romance and Isaiah.

Currently reading Railhead.
It's a futuristic sci-fi book about humans traveling through space not in rocket ships, but through trains that go through portals.

I'm enjoying it so far.

Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire.

foundation (the sci fi one)

Been reading 2083 by Brevik. I thought it would be more insane then it has been.

Starship Troopers

Also, making my way through The Republic

Here are some Christian books if anyone cares.

If you want basic apologetics read Mere Christianity first and start with the New Testament before reading the Old.

i liek boks wit piceratures

culture of critique. recommend to anyone who hasn't yet read it

The Book of Five Rings is such an excellent book, I just have to say.

George Washington: Wonder of the Age by Rhodamel

gandalf was great

Currently in the middle of it

Metaphysics of War- Julius Evola

Not a book, but I was reading some catalogs(Bunkers, Yachts, Next-Gen Weapon Systems, Items belonging to Cults/Societies/Orders, AI's/Super Computers, etc).

While also checking out the Black Market Stock Market reports & the closest thing some of the Power Structures(There are several) have to a "Farmers Almanac".

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

I've also been reading about WW1 BBP's(Black Budget Programs). Some fascinating stuff happened during that War.

The divine comedy

Dune, currently reading Dune Messiah

Have that on my shelf

Ezekiel
Great book, its in the bible

"The Internal Enemy" An interesting examination of the South's views on their slaves and the culture that pervaded the culture in those antebellum times. The author also has an in depth discussion on the war of 1812 and the attempts of the Brits to leverage free slaves as a dedicated fighting force

I'm not Christian in any way, but my I am really interested in Aquinas, what I've heard of his philosophy seems very compelling.Also, growing up in a small New England Presbyterian church family I've always entertained an interest in reading more of pilgrim/Calvinist books of early 1600s England and New England

OP here, figured I should contribute. Just started this. Its given me some positive reinforcement for some current habits and new tips, pretty good desu.