OUR FUCKING GUY

>Trump adviser Steve Bannon called Hillary Clinton a 'fucking bull dike' and Paul Ryan a 'limp-dicked mother fucker'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4708134/Steve-Bannon-called-Hillary-Clinton-f-ing-bull-d-e.html

>On Occupy Wall St protesters: 'You want to go home and shower because you've just spent an hour and fifteen minutes with the greasiest, dirtiest people you will ever see'.

>On progressive women: 'A bunch of dikes'

>On Black Lives Matter protests: 'What if the people getting shot by the cops did things to deserve it? There are, after all, in this world, some people who are naturally aggressive and violent'.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tPx9c
mediaite.com/print/new-book-reveals-steve-bannon-war-plan-for-brokered-convention-pepes-gonna-stomp-their-ass/
archive.is/HMyGF
nymag.com/selectall/2017/07/steve-bannon-world-of-warcraft-gold-farming.html
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bXyFy3d8QeI
youtu.be/bXyFy3d8QeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>On Islam: 'Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of submission. Islam means submission'.

>On the media: 'The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for a while...The media here is the opposition party'.

Could Bannon win in 2024?

>On prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer, who was videoed doing a Nazi salute to Trump: A 'freak' and a 'goober'

Yeah, he's basically Sup Forums
That's why we need a direct line to him

Seems as if he already has a direct line.

>On Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law and one of his advisers: 'A cuck'.

Bannon president when?

>passionate Zionist and supporter of Israel
>Sup Forums's guy
Nah he's a Jew lover

Wow he swears! Ebin!

>On Black Lives Matter protests: 'What if the people getting shot by the cops did things to deserve it? There are, after all, in this world, some people who are naturally aggressive and violent'.

So much awesome.

>There are, after all, in this world, some people who are naturally aggressive and violent'.

Lol I wonder what kind of "people" he's referring to here...

This guy is such a blatant racist that I can't even be surprised the alt-right supports him, but at least be honest about the fact he's a blatant racist, Islamophobe, and anti-Semite and stop pretending he's some sort of an intellectual.

literally /ourguy/ archive.is/tPx9c

He means this in the literal sense, ivanka gets blacked every other night

His best line was on Paul Ryan, saying he was "grown in a Petri dish at the Heritage Foundation" kek. Evola, Camp of the Saints... /Bannon/

>using cuck in real life

fucking cringe

>Islamophobe

Anyone who uses that term is a literal moron.

>not being an intellectual bigot

Wtf I love bannon nao!

my sides

Steve Bannon is a patriot.

>"people"

I hope he did air quotes when he said it.

Bannon definitely lurks Sup Forums

>On Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law and one of his advisers: 'A cuck'.

>you will never fuck Ivanka while Jared watches

fuck me say it aint so

>saying facts makes you a non-intellectual

and jared has a mod here. they're listening.

mediaite.com/print/new-book-reveals-steve-bannon-war-plan-for-brokered-convention-pepes-gonna-stomp-their-ass/

I say dikes a lot

Nice try
archive.is/HMyGF

Steve Bannon War Plan For Brokered Convention Revealed: ‘Pepe’s Gonna Stomp Their Ass’

>“Pepe’s gonna stomp their ass,” Bannon reportedly said at the time, referring to the beloved cartoon frog turned weird white supremacist mascot for the alt-right.

Who dafuq is this guy and why the fuck didn't Sup Forums know about him already? We need to fucking meme this.

Can't Cannon the Bannon

NPR ran a stink piece on Bannon today and it only made me like him more.

Proofs

Blacked by Justin Trudeau

Who bill belichick?

>lurks

I mean their marriage is at least 50/50 love/business. These are 2 of the most powerful NY old money families who united to become the most powerful force in NYC, now the world. Jared cares more about his globalist money than he does Ivanka, which is why Bannon is calling him a KEK here

The guy in OP

god he is perfect.

do u mean who is bill belichick? Thought he was a household name

You have the right to believe whatever you want to believe but it's objectively impossible to be a very far right wing intellectual in 2017, especially if you believe in scientifically debunked theories like race realism.

>Trump 2020
>Bannon 2024
>Bannon 2028
>Ted Cruz 2032
>Ted Cruz 2036
>Kanye 2040

Screen cap this.

He gushes over Jews, Jews gush over him, he has a Breitbart office in Israel, etc.

not as perfect as these two....

>Bannon has also called him a 'globalist', which is thought to have anti-Semitic undertones and refer to him being Jewish.

what

i'm gonna start saying it more

>Bannon has also called him a 'globalist', which is thought to have anti-Semitic undertones and refer to him being Jewish.

are these retards serious?

Stephen Bannon said in 2011 that progressives vilify conservative women because they are not a "bunch of dykes that came from the Seven Sisters schools up in New England."

Jay Irwin admitted to being a mod in the Observer.

Zionists and Jews always win in the end. No matter how "based" you think Trump or Bannon is, they're still hardcore Zionists at heart

Can you imagine the epic shit storm is he ran for president?

According to (((Haaretz))), a Jew says this so it must be true?

well he isn't wrong

I know right? Why doesn't he know the cool kids have stopped saying it?

Ummm, the deep state runs the show... it does make them 'zionists' because a cabal is really in control.

Basedest cunt around!

>(((scientifically)))) debunked theories like race realism

Know I'm annoying but could someone explain how to post a YouTube vid? Like the correct format? Im over 35 n it shows. Thanks in advqnce

>ehslamaphabia
>rayciss
>antysimate
reeeeee

>Chris Christie blew his place in Trump's inner circle when he arranged for Obama to phone his, not Trump's cellphone on election night, to the disgust of the germophobic election winner.

who does that

Bannon is this pepe incarnate

Copy and past the URL from the video.

Just cut and paste the link. You do know how to cut and paste, right.

if steve were to propose a new government agency to investigate liberal traitors in the us govt i would be first in line to join.

>This guy is in the fucking white house

Always loved this guy the first time I ever heard him speak. I hope he runs for president later on.

wtf is going on with her teeth dude

Someone with skills, please rotate the bannon pic and paste it on the lounging pepe.

>cuck = "cringe" IRL

I bet you cringed IRL when you were called a cuck... but tried to 'play-it-off' by a delayed puffing out of your... "chest" and balling up of your skinny fingered "fists" after looking around to ensure yourself that you were surrounded by 30 other stinky, dreadlocked "comrades" to tell the lone, fat, white 40 year old guy that just dissed you in front of all your friends that:
>he'd better "watch out!" because you "bash the fash!"

I've split dozens of your lips/noses/faces down here in FL... you faggots are all talk, STD's, student loan debt and smoke bombs.

>President Bannon
Imagine all the reeeeing and salt that would come out of that!
A dream come true. Liberal tears are what make my life that much more happy.

nymag.com/selectall/2017/07/steve-bannon-world-of-warcraft-gold-farming.html
>bringing back virtual gold-farming jobs imported to china
>wtf I love bannon now?!

>tfw too intellectual to be racist

Intellectual bigots are my favorite

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bXyFy3d8QeI

Clinton is still not in jail nor has she gotten any real punishment. But hey I guess its cool she was called a dyke. That will show her.

Hey bro I have a graduate degree in psychology and trust me there is no difference in IQ among the races trust me after all in my text book they had a sentence explaining how some people believe different races have different mental capacities and two pages explaining why no all races are the same, okay?

shouldnt you be checking in on your nigger stepson before your wife gets home from her ''date"
communism is a debunked theory to but you are scientifically trying to convert people here with "reason"

just copy and paste the fuckin link in your post, gramps

t. 30-year-old father of two

>bleached hair
>brown eyes
>tons of makeup
Why do women do this?

Learned it all from trying to exploit gamechinks to earn real money

See didn't have the box pop up w red play button. Sry for being a prick

It was actually his turn all along.

Bannon is unironically 100% of the reason I voted for Trump. Trump is an excellent leader, but it's his partnership with Bannon that's gave me confidence and trust in Trump.

whats a shonda? is that like a shoah?

She looks like the fucking mummy in that pic

truly /ourguy/ no matter the kikes are trying to shut him down

>There are, after all, in this world, some people who are naturally aggressive and violent'.
And who are those people?

Niggers

What's his endgame?

god speed bannon

Checked, lol. Praise be to archive Jeebus.

So true

>objectively impossible
Big words for a pajama boi. Ever been smashed in the head before?

>every Sup Forums user in 40 years

youtu.be/bXyFy3d8QeI

Our Guy lads

the bell curve has been debunked? IQ has been debunked? sorry, but i think the only thing debunked here is your post.