Why is Latin American Catholicism so twisted and perverted from European Catholicism?

Why is Latin American Catholicism so twisted and perverted from European Catholicism?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are superstitious and naive. It comes from their native roots. In Mexico for example they have the Day of the Dead which is a religious holiday but if you actually learn what it is, it's a death cult. Many of these countries have death cults and devil worship wrapped up in twisted Catholicism.

All Catholicism is twisted and perverted compared to christianity

then what's the original form of xtianity?

these

Christianity is the original form
Catholicism has been bastardised
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm

Orthodox.

Orthodoxy has some aspects that were not part of the original church

Because they are still Aztecs/various other types of savages. The people didn't change in the last 500 years except to the extent that they miscegenated. A change in language and outward symbolism doesn't change the behavior. Christianizing non-Whites was a mistake, it doesn't make them better it only makes Christianity worse.

Now we have to suffer with hearing "oh Christianity is violent look at Brazil and Africa XD"

Serious question.. Why do these types of hispanics look neither like indios or spaniards? They're like mutants.

European Catholicism is fake too. Your current pope is a fake pope.

They look like mutants because they're mixed partly human and animal

Race mixing is a crime against nature and nature's God. It produces abominations that resemble neither human ancestor so much as they resemble the real father of that union: The Devil.

this

THIS

>Deus vult flag
You don't see the irony there?

says the amerinigger whose country made up a religion from a larper who proclaimed jesus was born in usa
at least we keep the humble aspect

America is the land of the free, they can do whatever they want there.

>Catholicism so twisted and perverted from European Catholicism

no one takes Catholicism serious here in the States. here in Arizona i always took "i'm catholic" as a code name for "i do degenerate shit "

Catholics are retards
>I drink, smoke, do drugs, I'm in a gang, I have 3 kids from different dads but God loves me, donate to Israel

Protestants
>I have to obey my husband, I'm 24 but never held hands with a man, fags should be hanged, the bible says it's okay to kill a burglar, the Jews are liars they're the synagogue of Satan

Because it resembles the ethnic people

That's only applicable in the western hemisphere.
Protestants here are mostly based, rural people who vote Republican and abstain from degeneracy.
It's always the catholics who vote Democrat and live in urban areas.

>Why is Latin American Catholicism so twisted and perverted from European Catholicism?
I guess it is mixed with local magic superstition. That's why it's a disgrace that the current Pope is from that part of the world

Catholics are like that everywhere
Filipinos are the most degenerate people I know
>men wear shirts even though the bible forbids it
>women wear pants even though the bible forbids it
>women have short hair even though the bible forbids it

Because of Latin Americans

They're not American they're Hispanic

And they don't speak Latin

There's only one catholicism

I don't believe this at all.
Catholics in Europe have a completely different psychology from Latin American Catholics.

Because they are heretics who worship the Angel of Death and Mary as deities.

>Latin American Catholicism
Believe it or not they will save the west from Muslims and jews. Look at European catholism nothing but cucks.

They pray to ancestors the bible says Jesus is the only mediator between God and Man, but the Catholics think their ancestors can talk to God for them, the bible says kill those who communicate with the dead!

Latin Americans aren't christian faggot, thats a terrible meme. Only in mexican soap operas.

They are the most anti christian people I have come across, it is not strange for me to go out and see a mestizo (or a full blown bolivian subhuman) wearing a t shirt with an inverted cross.

OPEN YOUR EYES, STUPID FUCKING "AMERICANS" WITH MEXICAN HERITAGE PUSHING THIS MEME. YOU'LL NEVER BE A TRE NORTH AMERICAN GAS YOURSELF FAGGOT

They both probably adhere to the heretical Vatican II sect and its antipopes

>Look at European catholism nothing but cucks.
Italy, Bavaria, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary are not cucked nations, and they are among the most proudly Catholic European countries out there.

Yes, I know Spain and France are cucked, but let's be real. France is more irreligious/atheist than Catholic at this point, and Spain is just the black sheep of Europe now.

The inverted cross isn't sinful...

>religion
>being real
A bunch of cucks fighting over whos religion is more based.
If were talking about pure basedness than the mexico death cult shit is more based than a bunch of sissy faggots worshiping some dead kike

We don't celebrate it like that anymore. You don't celebrate thanksgiving with indians still, right?

Thanksgiving was never about Indians, it started because of the safe journey a British explorer made to Canada
He had a feast in thanksgiving celebrating this

Ah yes, please tell me more about how the "theology" of a German guy from the 1500s is superior to the type of Christianity practiced by the Church fathers and pretty much every Christian for the first 1500 years of the faith.

>current pope is fake pope.
He wa elected in the usual manner in Rome by a jury of his cardinal peers.
This is how catholicosim works
This is one of the main problems Luther and protestants had with it, popists and putting your faith in a man.
you can't just say "hurdurr I don't like this pope this time he is not a real pope" every time someone you don't like goes in. If your are catholic you HAVE TO accept him as your Pope and you HAVE To follow his guidelines, after all he has studied Christianity a lot more than you, and isn't that always you catholic cucks go to reason for hating protestant ideals about self study?
just admit Catholicism is bad and join a reformed church or shut up and accept your Pope and popism, you can't have it both ways, stop embarrassing yourself

i get what you mean, but then again we have a catholic spawn pseudo religion for her holiness death, la santa muerte, but in my opinion this is a cartel meme to scare indios in the jungle

Catholics are a death-cult and idol worshipers.

REPENT NOW

Christcucks are an odd bunch.