Why do we politicize teenage girls?

The most fertile, energetic, fuckable things on the planet and we all call each other monsters for wanting to touch them.
"be a gentleman and wait until they have taken at least 5 spics cocks and one dirty old mans before you touch them PEDO"

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/news/local/video-cash-ousside-teen-clashes-with-downtown-lake-worth-bar-patron/mH0pxa43hshWPfQHGKGKpM/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GHB

is that dude in the green shitting on the beach?

cuz jeew a whiteeeboiii dasss y manee

yep.

They're playing volleyball you retard.

Posting in an FBI bait thread.

I like how her nipples are staring at all of us at the same time.

that's someone's daughter

>call each other monsters for wanting to touch them.
why would you want that?
have you not grown to hate the way they act by now?

funny that a person with a nazi flag would want to take part in rewarding degenerate behavior with affection instead of shaming.

this is how you identify a troll post, newfags.

So what are you saying OP? Are you advocating underage sex with women because everyone else is doing it? Is that how you justify your temptations?

Underage sex harms children psychologically for their life.

If anyone harmed my child, I'd cut them up into little pieces slowly and keep them alive as long as possible.

Because old roasties are jealous cunts

I'm so sick of roast beef. You can't really blame the dumb sluts, you have to blame all of these big-dicked chads out there smashing every pristine pussy into a putrid leftover roast beef sandwich for the rest of us.

>tfw you betas are circlejerking over this white trash wigger cause you think it makes you edgy

Does the guards allow you on the internet this late Mr Weiner ?

ok fine lets reverse it.
as a 15 year old boy, i wanted to fuck anything that had tittays and a pulse. except fatties, i had morals man.

eh really tho who am i to complain when i can just get some sweet boipucc

Very true. It's (((christian))) morality.

>don't have kids with young women goy
>wait until they are 30 and you can have retard kids

Hi, Mr. FBI man. Don't worry about the the chilluns: tyrone will take good care of them. You just focus on protecting us from those damn terrorists.

perky upward pointing nipples are the best

>tfw she lives in your city
>tfw you've seen her at a bagel place before
>tfw you work with a kid who said he saw her fight some woman in front of some hookah bar in lake worth
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/video-cash-ousside-teen-clashes-with-downtown-lake-worth-bar-patron/mH0pxa43hshWPfQHGKGKpM/
Here's the video

ITT: hope you degenerate pedos like prison

>GHB) is an illegal drug that is used as a muscle builder, a “party drug” and a “date-rape” drug

the little drug that could huh?

girls are the most fuckable from 14-19 and anyone who says otherwise is a faggot

that american politics faggots vs everyone else.
idk what to do other than start sucking cocks

My wife was 19 and I was 40 when we got married. Shes 25 and Im 46 now. When my coworker learned of this age difference he said at our age women under 30 should be off limits.
I told him he was fucking crazy.

what the fuck are you doing on this website

Thats a strong argument. I just can't dispute.

Where do you think I met her? ;)

This again? Teenage girls are a rare and valuable commodity to the men of any respectable and sustainable civilization.

This is not hard. They have good uteri. Good uteri make babies. A fucking cave man could get this.

Isn't this that guido wigger girl who's a millionaire that Sup Forums keeps meming about because she's way too overdeveloped for her age?

>marrying a girl from /soc/
Say it ain't so user.

Jewdeo Cucktian values, feminism, virtue signalers and retarded fathers who'd rather have their daughter be blacked than wed off to a husband who'll provide for her.

It's a basically a demographic suicide cult that all whites are forced to abide by, akin to slaves whipping other slaves for the kike lord's amusement.

We've even gotten to the point where we give more rights to everyone else as a forced exercise in group masochism.

The one consolation I get fom it is imagining the gut-wrenching sorrow that all overprotective fathers feel when Stacy tells him she's pregnant out of wedlock with Tyrone's fetal turd...after he's already dumped her and moved on to Tracy.

Better open those wallets, moralfags, otherwise she'll just wind up on the government dole.

I wanna be her first.

hahaha that image is so pathetic

I both hate you and am happy for you

tell me, how do you interact with her parents and friends?

Someone has to pay rent

I hate single moms more than ISIS

You sound like you're suppressing a cuck fetish.

man I miss calvin and hobbes

Shit was so cash

"Someone" should be a better parent if they don't want their daughter to become a local cum receptical

>15yr old girls are hot and most fuckable
what I dont get is why they choose to fuck
guys who are like double their age. Just stay
within your own inbred cesspool, okay?

What do you have against single moms?

He's inviting the ram to take him

Wrong. Christianity is very explicit about this. If two people of the opposite sex come together and the female is of age it is against God to tear them asunder. (((Jews))) and (((feminists))) implemented the age laws because they are against God against civilisation and are interested in fucking up your life. The bible is clear on this too.

There is no way she'd be this famous without that rack, unless she was propped up by Hollywood in the first place. She was a normie meme that lasted two weeks.

is this US statistics?
because if yes, most blacks are raised by a single mother you retard.
i don't like single mothers too but this picture is stupid.

Are you fucking retarded? Religious people get married the youngest.

Nice

>unable to read sources in the image
>meme flag
>image, not viewer, is stupid

What's your endgame? WHY!?!

Mary was married with 13, so this should be the legal age for marriage.

Speaking as a guy who has fucked a lot of teenagers (and never broken the law mind you, AoC ranges from 16-18 in US), when you're their first love (I mean real love, you can't phone this in) they imprint on you like a baby duckling, this cannot be replicated as far as I know. You can coast on it into an eternity of monogamy should you find the feeling mutual. I do not endorse pic related entirely but it provides an interesting perspective most of you ignore. Believe it or not there *is* a middle ground between John Podesta and a 1600s Puritan settler. Age gaps are natural in a state of nature, and humanity was forged in a state of nature.

Remember what evolution (and your gut) tells us. The one having the most sex with the best girls wins.

Wait a second

I thought women getting involved in politics was a huge contributing factor to the current degeneracy in the world?

If women didnt age so fucking bad after 20 guys wouldnt want to fuck teen girls.

I see this girl got her boob job at Sam's. Dem nips need a good mule kick to get them looking I'm the same direction again.