instagram.com/p/BRwQLzJF2mw/

So many people saying the guys should be killed for what they did

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRbQZoNFY7I/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_fish
sharksider.com/facts-about-sharks/
youtube.com/watch?v=m8bGhy2SLwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PETA and those animal rights faggots are on part with ANTIFA. Can't be reasoned with, and they base all their conclusions on feelings or groupthink.

It's inherently female logic too.

Animals have never made a Leftist feel inferior.

Attractive white guys have.

The math isn't hard.

Do you think abusing animals is cool or something? Are you a nigger by chance?

Liberals are animals

To liberal means to freely express oneself with no inhibition and advocate that for all of society. A regression into bestial hedonism. Society was built around stoicism, hard work and discipline, to be better than an animal. We are to keep stewardship over all animals, they are out responsibility not our destiny. Unfortunately we now have to keep dominion over liberals, in order to maintain civilization.

why dont i have cool beer shark friends

all of mine just want to watch sword art online and talk about how they are above having a girlfriend

looked like a legit total frat move to me.
just some good white kids having a good white time

gil_bread ultimate nu_male, he sympathizes with the women and faggots but he's so above it and comically cynical.

feeling bad for a predator that would kill you without a second thought is the liberals modus operandi

That shark looks like he's having a good time. Not sure what their problem is.

Besides, shark did not feel pain in this situation so there was no suffering and nothing immoral in the action.
It is stupid and degenerate, though, but we got used to that long time ago.

It is kind of a dickish move. I thought he was going to give the shark a beer, but no he drunk it.

Nah bro he's getting that shark hammered.

>liberals
I think you mean sensible people who aren't clueless fratboys and/or psychopaths

>march 17

>degeneracy is ok when its a white guy
Is Sup Forums litterally a bunch of self hating shitskins who put white people on a pedestal? Absolutely fucking degenerate

they don't have children

>be bros
>catch shark at the beach
>good fight real it in
>turns out shark is a bro
>trying to bite at my beer
>clearly a man of taste, wants a beer
>get new can
>let it bite it and drink my beer
>take instagram pic with new sharkbro
>high fin shark
>take hook out
>smacks my ass because sharkbro no homo
>swims off into the sunset
>lifesabeach.jpeg
>liberals explode asking people to kill me over giving shark bro a beer
>tfw i just wish i was at sea with my shark bro where social media doesnt exist

If only there was SOME sort of way to remove hair

>Some cucks giving beer to a shark is something to get upset about

What do you exactly do you want Sup Forums to do about this?

Looks lit as fuck.
Bad choice of beer.

one method of survival for the ultra liberal is sympathizing with the enemy as a means of staying alive it generally goes as follows
my own wont kill me
and if im friends with the enemy they wont kill me either
for the rest animals have become a replacement for the children they would normally have hence the saying my dog isnt like my family it Is my family
because in their sick minds the animals are there to take the place of the children they aren't having

>degeneracy is ok when its a white guy
basically, yes.

link video i cant watch on insta, also. fish dont feel pain get educated.

If I ever catch a shark I'll find some coal burning liberal cunt and feed her ugly ass baby to it instead.

I'm not a huge fan of forcing a shark to shotgun, but on the other hand I'm not exactly going to lose any sleep about it.

Not to mention if the shark was that far up onto the beach it was dead anyway.

>micholob ultra

Someone should hang these pussys.

You can see his flag.
Do you really need to ask?

Have you guys never been fishing before?

Another salt mine

instagram.com/p/BRbQZoNFY7I/

those are some of my fraternity brothers AMA

edit, iwatched it. anyone whos upset should fuck right off.

When a government proposes to cull sharks because they've just eaten someone we get absolutely massive protests. Bigger than anyrhing else.

>liberals calling for white guys death
>white guys

You can clearly see the one on the right is far from white.

Fuck.....Thank you for making my day.

Apparently they do the same thing in Europe but with muslims

This. The only reason they're truly faggots

how is paying for friends?

Gotta watch those carbs man.

I expect you to do nothing but hold yourself to a higher standard than niggers, is that to hard for you

Underrated

>Animal Rights
What about my right to eat animals?

this wouldn't even really hurt the crab as long as they threw it back in afterwards

probably not particularly sanitary to drink beer off what is effectively a crustacean catfish though

It's more of pooling your money together to do incredible shit with your friends
>tfw annual trip to las vegas where you can take two dates and get a penthouse to stay in all paid for through fraternity dues
That trip alone would cost more than I paid in dues

Did they fuck you as part of your haze? If so post feminine penis

nah but we did have a bunch of rituals in our sekrit club

>Paying for friends

Geeds get out REEEEE

the guy is clearly a moron and hasnt heard of fukashima or how particulates work up the food chain, but being outraged over animale abuse is just moronic. There are plenty of reasons to dislike this, litterally none are over the "crabs" welfare. (ppl so upset theyre calling it a crab)

Abusing animals is negro behaviour. Why don't you go hang out with tyrone and fight some dogs or punt some cats you subhuman. Or maybe you're the Yulan dog festival type?

Hitler was an animal lover btw

I mean, I get that you pride yourself on not having empathy but imagine being forced into the ocean (read: drowning) and held down while someone forced whatever the Atlantean version of Busch is.
I'm not OP nor do I think the kids should be crucified for their drunk PCB shenanigans but it was a dick move to shark-bro.

>cloudy eyes
>sitting on the beach
>neither person looks wet so they didn't pull the shark out of the water
>implying you could pull a live 50lb shark out of the ocean without injury

That shark was dead already. After this pic was taken it was eaten by crabs and birds.

Why is Michelob Ultra so fucking DANK?

>catch a dangerous animal with no soul that has an almost infinite number of teeth
>use one of these teeth to open a beer
>put the animal back in the water

>retarded cunt who eats food from farms where animals screaming and covered in shit go their whole lives packed so tightly they can't even turn around writes "I hope they die a gruesome death"

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Kek.

Ive been fishing plenty of tomes and caught several fish over the years, that doesn't mean i acted like a nigger and fucked with the fish i caught

I wish it had bit those faggots dicks off.

>real it in

Clearly you've never been fishing.

Animals are lesser beings, it doesn't matter if they are dogs, sharks or falcons, they should only be allowed to live as long as they don't interfere with us, otherwise, they need to go.

We haven't gotten here by giving hugs.

obviously dont deserve to be killed but fuck these cunts are retarded

Burgers love torturing animals for some reason.

A sound beating would be nice.

you had two strikes, canada, get filtered... had enough of your retarded opinion on Sup Forums... you should have stayed in your own country, faggot.

>pulling it's head back
>torture
lol

You condone nigger bullshit
You're no better than a nigger

>t. only hangs out at punk and metal shows despite being younger than 40

paying for friends is probably great desu. you all want to be there, a rowdy group of bros will garner interest from girls even if they pretend to hate on you, they still come to your party. people from a higher social class want to hang out with others from their same social class, so sororities will willingly socialize with you without having to be woo'ed. have network of past and future bros - bought connections - connections are key part of success in life. Access to all old exams and papers without having to force friendships with older random students. Always a place for socializing.
t. never was in a frat

shut the fuck up canada

Sharks don't feel pain.
>"Rose concludes there is little evidence that sharks and rays possess the nociceptors required to initiate pain detection in the brain..."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_fish

Even if they did, and these lads hurt or broke the shark's tooth, a shark's teeth never stops growing and replacing themselves.
>"A typical shark will grow (and lose) thousands of new teeth over the course of its life."
sharksider.com/facts-about-sharks/

Literally nothing wrong with what these guys did besides holding it out of water I suppose. But maybe it was already dead? Who the fuck knows, I don't care. I've already researched more than I should have for such a stupid fucking thread. That being said, fuck liberals and fuck animal rights people. Humans are the top of the food chain and we deserve to conquer nature and make it submit to our desires. Anthropocentrism is far superior to rolling out the red carpet to animals. If your house cat could kill and eat a human, they fucking would.

a little nip on the dick from the crab or shark

The Aryan's friend is quite suspicious looking, I have a feeling he might not be white, that just ain't allowed here

Everyone look at this post and know youre acting with the mentality of a litteral shitskin

Childless liberals have pretty much adopted all minorities and animals and they project their natural parenting instinct onto them.

They defend pitbulls and black males in pretty much the same way.

Liberals are animals.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support randomly beating them, but I don't really care about taking their habitats for our own purpose.
Animals have no sentience, they are little more than robots with a very specific programming, eat and breed, nothing more, they should not be treated as anything else.

light beer is for fags

Feeding it beer is torturing it. Fish can die from even a little alcohol.

Yeah we had a test bank that went back decades, homework too. Plus sorority girls would flock to our parties in huge numbers because when you throw a party it's just one fraternity worth of dudes but a bunch of girls from every sorority show up and they all want dick so they can live "the college experience." I am going to encourage the shit out of my son(s) to go greek. If I have girls they can go to BYU or some other school with no greek life

bitch had it coming

a fucking leaf speaks the truth.

if you sadistically hurt animals you are sick in the head

If it was already dead, they're just having a bit of fun.

If they caught it and do a quick photo op and release it unharmed, it's fine.

If they caught it and are fucking with it for no good reason and it dies from being out of the water for too long and they don't even fillet it and eat it or anything and just let it rot on the beach, they are fucking retarded pieces of shit.

Any conservative hunter or angler knows to respect the animals you target for sport.

>fuck all white christians you all need to die
>i see you have a quote from the bible in your bio. You're aware that Jesus teaches us to respect all living things, right? In what way is this respecting the shark's life? Or does the bible only matter when it supports your opinions?

>Animals have no sentience

Someone actually believes this. It doesn't even make sense from a survival standpoint for animals to not be aware.

>inb4 you manage to fuck up the difference between sentient and sapience

>so a seal walks into a club

But thats litterally not true depending on the animal

>catching sharks to see how many beers you can shotgun before it dies
>not a sport
Fuck you faggot. Your arbitrary line in the sand surrounding morality and ethics is cringe.

Well in the modern world people are taught to give up a lot of innate things and they try their best to substitute other things in its place. For example, its fairly well observed even by those on the left that religion has been thrown away, but just as quickly replaced with other things such as atheism, leftism, marxism, feminism, etc..

People stop having kids and hey presto, "fur babies" are born.

People stop actively protecting their community, their neighbors and the people around them and hey presto, you're willing to kill someone to protect a shark.

Actually sharks are a good illustrative point of how submissive people have become. (((Environmentalists))), who are generally also supporters of various other marxist tennants justify their submissivness by statements such as "you're in the sharks territory", "humans are more dangerous than sharks" and "humans kill more sharks than the opposite".. Completely ignoring the fact that being killed by a shark is probably one of the most brutal and horrible ways to die.

Sounds pretty familiar, in fact its the EXACT same type of reasoning they use to justify mass uncontrolled immigration of Arabs and Africans.

if you catch a shark, what do you do with it?
club it in the head to kill it? throw it back because it as no value except maybe trophy? i've never gone fishing

Says the faggot who gets a kick out of tormenting bulls whilst slowly killing them, all the whilst prancing around in a faggot-arse outfit.

Hitting it over the head is usually a quick death. Having it die a slow death from suffocating or alcohol poisoning is not. Besides those are newfiess the are not really Canadian.

He's not wasting the beer on the fish, idiot, he's using it's teeth to puncture the aluminum and then drink his drank.

>a fucking leaf praises a leaf for being a fucking leaf

Yeah you sound like your fucking 15. It all depends on the cat fuck eyes.

Some sharks you can eat. You don't wanna eat blue sharks though because they taste like pee. My dad took me deep sea fishing every year for my birthday from 12 until 20. Squid hordes are the fucking best

They hate people.
Like vegans and their misplaced, disingenuous care of animals

We've got bigger problems than shark abuse. Much bigger.

Us humans are basically animals plus a few things like language. Some animals, especially dogs and pigs for example, feel the basic things that we do.

I've fished and eaten plenty of meat so I'm not a PETA guy or anything, but I do think that we should raise them well and slaughter them quickly like this: youtube.com/watch?v=m8bGhy2SLwQ

Trigger warning, bullfighting is disgusting and should end.

They have no purpose in life and having food and kids is enough for them, they have nothing else in life, they are not intelligent, they are lesser beings, and the only purpose of lesser beings is to take advantage of them and be eaten, nothing more.

No, I prefer the bull runs because sometimes some dumbass gets a horn up his ass, it's more more exciting, plus people have no weapons, everyone relies on what their own nature.

>Ywn crack open a cold one with the boys and a shark
Why live?