Mods

I have noticed a significant change in the mods in the last few days. They are deleting threads, moving threads to incorrect boards and banning folks for replying to certain threads (which is not in their rules). What is this? Pro tip. Do not complain, you can be banned for that. Just state facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
knowyourmeme.com/memes/rules-of-the-internet
archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(which is not in their rules)
Sup Forums.org/rules
Remember: The use of Sup Forums is a privilege, not a right. The Sup Forums moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice.

Bump, but its useles

unbannedable op...
so its not useless, ipconfig post anytime. they can try an area ban but well thats easy get around too.
ban that mods

I get that you good looking Aryan woman. There are rules and I follow them. The mods do not. I detect something anti Sup Forums (anything to do with dog tossing antifa deleted) and the orc posters were send to /bant/ tonight. Bant freaked. Mods don't even get the orc guys are political.

Oh yeah. Give me 60 seconds I'm around it. Everyone can't do that.

i would hope everyone can google how to hide or change their ip...
and if they can read which this is a text based board, then they can learn if they dont know already..
idk why but that amuses me

Yeah the guys that are gonna do the real damage are really not affected by this. We did dox the puppy tosser. The greater picture is that the mods may be infiltrated and against Sup Forums when they get on to something. I still think the puppy tossing was a divergence from the gmail dump.

you must have forgot but here are the rules user.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/rules-of-the-internet

I'm told by former "staff" that the current mods have been the mods for a long time, so I doubt there's any subversion or anything like that. If I had to guess, I'd say that their behavior follows the ebb and flow of reporting activity, along with whatever newm00t tells them.

It's been pretty obvious that /leftypol/ have taken over mod positions. We need a purge.

i would always assume that the mods are infiltrated...
why else are they mods...
and i would think the majority out there are against us...that includes mods. so its a pretty safe bet user. luckily that will not not stop us. the word needs spread we are quickly running out of time.

No mod in your id, larper.

occam's razor: there's a new sheriff in town.

I'm good with that. I was recently banned for replying to a certain thread. That ain't in the rules. It looked like a set up to prevent anyone who replied to dog tossing (obvious bait) from going after the real bread in another thread.

>If you break the rules, you WILL be punished. Do not break rules and you won't be punished. It is that simple.
Not always the case DB.

hiro's not doing a good job vetting

That's what I'm saying.

I think he sold and that may be the source.

>I was recently banned for replying to a certain thread.
I was banned in 2017 for avoiding a ban from 2011. Pretty neat trick because I didn't discover Sup Forums until 2014. I appealed and asked for proof because it's not like someone could possibly make a mistake is it?

Yeah, strange stuff
I reported this thread 5 minutes ago-and it's still up!

Do you still have Jiffy Peanut Butter?

news is that leftypol infiltrated janitor positions a while back.

That is a violation. Enjoy your ban.

>I reported this thread 5 minutes ago-and it's still up!
You can get banned for that you know?
These threads never last. Sounds like Antifa to me.

I saw that coming. I think the got up to mod level.

>Do you still have Jiffy Peanut Butter?
I don't even know what that means.

The thread should be fine. We are within the rules.

>whine about mods deleting your shitty nonpolitical thread
>or moving it to /bant/ or /trash/
>whining about getting banned for posting in spam threads
>telling Sup Forums mods of all people that they have rules, and that you know them better
You might as well just tattoo newfag on your fucking forehead, it's slightly less conspicuous and saves us all the trouble of having to read your clueless bullshit. Jesus fucking Christ, I can't fathom how it's even possible for newfags to just be continually worse than the ones that came before, but it always happens.

Mandela Effect

like the mod that keeps posting black dudes fucking white women?
LIKE THAT?

>The thread should be fine. We are within the rules.
Every thread I've seen complaining about mods goes 404 usually pretty quick. Considering the shit that gets posted here on /pol a thread about mods seems pretty tame. Maybe they are "sensitive".

GTFO off my thread antifa fag

>bait threads are allowed.
>responding to bait threads isn't allowed.
wow...

STFU

Read: *waaah* I can't post one post commie "generals" before scurrying off and *blub blub* I can't post blacked threads *sobbing noises*

OP is trying to have a serious discussion within the rules. he respects them and follows them. Sees mods not following them for whatever reason.

Even your trolling is shit.

THIS

No one respects you.

I had a thread deleted in /tv. Was asking about Acestream and pic posted was 2 qt's in bikinis. "Adult content not permitted in /tv"
WTF? It was SFW. So acestream is adult content apparently.

I have LOL at your post. Fag.

OP wants to thank everyone who contributed, unless you were antifa and or gay. I think we resolved that Sup Forums has a new owner and the mods are infiltrated.

>the mods are infiltrated.
I think the general concern isn't political. It's more of a general inquiry into mental health issues.

No you haven't, that's your confirmation bias and possibly schizophrenia. Sage

Explain your faggot ass or GTO

I have had enough of me hi co. Go home.

We can conclude that 4 chan was sold and mods are infilrated by Soros plebes.

I'm So fucking happy Sup Forums is being modded like it should, all the electionfags left except for the converts and shieet

Like yourself?
Look, I don't know if you are Russian, or German, or JIDF/Soros/China. But I know that my beady eyes see through your retarded samefagging shit:
Now, shoo, go away

archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

I LARPeth not. Has janitor friend.

>why do my DRUMF BTFO treds get delete?
>omg it was just a fuck christian thread!
low effort OPs deserve to be purged. MODS=GODS

>just state facts

>Sup Forums

LEL

I get banned repeatedly for ban evasion when I don't do anything to change my connection in any way. But whatever, seems like I can post sometimes anyway. I dunno why it happens.

Pro Tip: shut the fuck up, you

>this trip sucking the mods dicks
funny seeing how you break every rule mentally ill britbong

Yep. "Janitors" are those who bought the position form Jap-moot.

Any potentially revealing thread is '404' despite no rule broken. Same with 8 chan.

Gookmoot sold mod and janitor positions to jews and alike. They had their hand in this cookie jar before, but now they control everything.