Trump is a shit leader

He won't even take responsibility for his failure to get healthcare passed. Blames demo.
He said it would be so EASY.
Is this 4D faggotry at its finest?

>1 post by this ID

fuck off and kill yourself, shartblue asshole. nice fat sage so no bump lol. go to hell, idiot.

The poiltical establishment elite consume haitian child organs

>this drills the shill

also sage

>lolbertatian defending trump
Aren't you tired of the taste of his dick in your mouth?

Anatoli Samochornov

^^^ Find out who this man is and you will blow the Russia story to smithereens.

I said it before. I say it again. Republicans are the biggest dindus on the planet.

Whatcha trying to hide the jew for user?

Is that the only gif you shills have?

>shills

That's obama leaf, it is one person.

He said they will let Obamacare fail and then pass it anyway when Democrats get on board. Sage

>muh democrats are voting my bills bubhuhu

>when democrats get on board

that s like never

>DEUStard's first day

sage the shill thread

then he'll crash healthcare with no survivors

correction

1 god

Just wait a little longer

Failure IS an option with Republicant cocklickers.

Fuck you nigger. I'm fucking tired of you reddit faggots trying to sage threads as if it's a down vote. Get the fuck out of here Trumpvestite shill.

>reddit
>REEEEEE YOU LIKE A THING I DON'T LIKE SO YOU MUST BE REDDIT
you dumb faggot

Business and politics are two different arenas. Way to take his 4 year old tweet out of context faggot.

Why would they get on board?
>Yes now that they repealed our crown jewel and let the system collapse we MUST let ourselves be held accountable alongside Republicans.
Letting the system collapse will cement a Democrat majority for years.

If you are god then ban me

the GOP fuckers that were holding this up are going to get fucked if there's any justice in this universe

Global rule 7
enjoy your ban

yea eat a dick. SAGED

Trump's election has shown us how deep this kabuki theater goes. The intelligence community is just a weaponized arm of our true un-elected rulers, damn near all the politicians on both sides are hollowed out pieces of shit that do the same donor's bidding. The media is a fucking joke that twists reality to benefit the donor class. I've always known it was bad, but our country is just too fucked up politically. The end game has to be near because full out orwellian 1984 is really all that's left for us to go. IF it comes to a revolution, The Revolution won't be televised, it'll be blacked out, distorted, and mis-reported like the vietnam war propaganda.

this post best post

Trump's execution is going to be filmed live on prime time television and Hillary Clinton is going to be in the room with him as executioner and when she's about to flip the switch she'll look at Donnie and say 'Donald, on behalf of the citizens of America, you're fired.' and then flip the switch to jubilation around the country and there's nothing you racist, sexist, bigoted pigs can do about it so get ready to start losing buckos because this train is headed back to the station

nice fan fic, retard

>IF it comes to a revolution, The Revolution won't be televised, it'll be blacked out, distorted, and mis-reported like the vietnam war propaganda.
They will try to censor, but we have the Internet now.
The rest of your post is what I saw at around age 30...i had hope for Trump but Syria and the rest of this clown show killed it.

Who knew healthcare could be so complicated?

Drumpf is a fucking idiot and this board is full of retards who worship his bloated orange ass.

Post on /r/politics to farm karma

all the senators heavily invested in the obamacare companies are pissed he's trying to step on their racket.

I can't wait for Hillary to hold Drumpf's head with Kathy Griffin lmao with drumpfkins being sent to FEMA death camps.

Your 79 IQ is showing again.

this

topkek

>the salt is life

lol what a lame excuse. as if leadership doesn't have broad qualities that would hold true in multiple fields. God forbid our political leaders have the same standards in accountability as our business leaders do.

amen

Me either friend. Just a matter of time.
Usually I'd say it's distasteful but I think the circumstances warrant the display.

About the level of discourse I'd expect out of a Trump supporter.
I bet you're the type to spout off about IQs but never get your own tested, knowing it will never meet your unrealistic expectations.

Nice non-argument, cuck

>leadership is not leadership
kek

>and then pass it anyway when Democrats get on board
This will literally never happen.

Only newfags/redditors actually fell for the cult of personality meme. Winning the primaries was amazing. Winning the election was his greatest achievement ever. However as soon as the high wore off we were left with another establishment goon destined to repeat the same failures of our past several presidents. You'll notice that the 4d chess meme has all but died after pretty much every kind of spin on a story that reddit autists try ends up being contradicted the next day by trump himself.

In the end none of us really wanted him to succeed. Subconsciously we knew we just wanted happenings. The ironic twist of fate is that his presidency will probably only be mired in minor scandals and general inaction. We won't ever get to see civil unrest or mass protests or cartel attacks on construction sites of the wall or RWDS. Looks like we only delayed the happening until 2020 lads.

He has a massive ego and is all talk but no action

just because its above your comprehension level does not mean its not an non-argument. maybe you need to put some more time in grinding those gears.

Wait, so your argument is that accountability is not something that should apply to him as POTUS but should as a private businessman, despite being his responsible for the safety and well being of a nation?

A political system with checks is different from a business. And he kind of ran on the prerequisite that we know the senate is just deadweight.

I voted for him solely on the premise he wasn't Hillary. Unless he's been Hillary all along I will be satisfied with my choice.

there is no happening coming. the masses are not that angry. the issue is the small crown of crazies all circlejerk themselves into hysteria and have more visibility than ever thanks to twatter. you fucks have been talking about the revolution forever now. Sure we have some problems but overall we are still going in many positive directions. Thats the pill none of you can swallow

Trump leads from behind.

He lets the Deep state agents McConnell and Ryan run domestic policy, he does nothing to push back on their shit agendas. He lets the generals run foreign policy because he's even more disastrous abroad. Just look at his meeting with Putin. And then the second meeting without any kind of official record, only a Russian interpreter. Then he willingly shares top secret information with the Russians, doing what he accused Hillary of doing.

No wall

No repeal

No tax cuts

Cutting medicaid / medicare even though he said he wouldn't

"The best healthcare bill ever" with 12% approval

No infrastructure

Instead of using Twitter to push his agenda he just shitposts and gets stuck in the weeds all the time responding to the Russia investigation

No bills given to congress to pass

Republicans don't even want him to help with their bills because he's a giant fuck up and doesn't know how to negotiate with ideas.

Yeah but you've got fags like Having a reason to be against something doesn't mean you need to constantly make excuses for the other thing.

"There's gonna be so much winning

just like all his followers here

>literally the first reply
>yelling about 1post by this id
are you that much of a newfag or is this just bait

also lol ofc he can't take responsibility for the fact he's shit at organizing his own god damn party. they control all three branches and can't pass shit because they're a tire fire.

Why no tax cuts? Should've been day 1.