Daily reminder that North Carolina is a communist hellhole and shouldn't be considered part of Dixie

Daily reminder that North Carolina is a communist hellhole and shouldn't be considered part of Dixie.

I motion to allow Indiana take their place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZZTad8mmDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*votes 54% for the republican candidate*
*imposes the tranny banny*
*pours vinagear on pulled pork*
*imposes a flat tax*
*fucks my fat Appalachian wife in the morning*
*goes to work in the future megapolis of The Triangle*
*parties at night on the outer banks*
nice try honey ;)))))

> ONLY 54% Republican (purple state)
>COL highest in all of Dixie
>chimp outs every week

>purple state
>as close as sc and texas
just admit we're all dying or that NC is still dixieland
>COL
?
>chimp outs every week
not since that charlotte shooting to my knowledge
most of the nigs and protesters weren't southerners anyway lmao

NC has it's faults mostly hinging on whatever carpetbaggers bring down here; but it's still thoroughly Southern outside of the university areas and the Triangle.

Don't forget the liberal hellhole that is Asheville. I fucking hate this city.

Hello Shit Carolina

I wondered when you'd speak up

Stay poor

Dude easy to move

And Asheville's awesome unless youre a pasty fucking shutin

Honestly fuck the rest of the scummies who talk shit, North Carolina is far by beautiful than many of the other "true states" and just like those states they have SHITHOLES and hell holes. Shoot it is a fucking idiotic state and fuck the feds sometimes there. but aye, gotta love a true southern place.

asheville aint even bad
its just surpassing portland levels of street freaks

>tfw living in Maryland and someone says that THEY living in a brown communist shithole

Asheville's great, for the most part. The food is fantastic. I went to a summer camp in Black Mountain each summer for ten years, some of my fondest memories

Maryland is an absolute hellhole but NC is worse

>
baltimore is too physically repulsive to enter; residents aside.
outside of that its a glorified DC suburb with its slice of delmarva and annapolis being the only redeemable features
makes NC looks like the promised land, which it is

NC born and raised here, it's getting worse every day. Either it's the goddamn liberals from the college towns, or the Northeners that come down after selling their expensive ass houses in their shithole of a state they came from. They just have to come to my Peidmont and drive like assholes.

Went to Linville Gorge the other day it was wicked Asheville is cool for outdoor stuff. But yeah the liberals are the worst part.

Rainbows are shit nobody likes those. Gotta zap em all. Chimpokumon

ITT: Things that are better about NC than SC. I'll start: Roads

can confirm

what the fuck

fuck off faggot, NC is pure uncut dixie. NC STRONG!

Soon as you go over the SC state line the roads become shit.

When's the last time you guys came to this town? It's pretty much Little Portland now. It was different a decade ago, but this town full of far left radicals now. I grew up here and it used to be great but now it's crowded, traffic is terrible, feminists, fags and trannys everywhere, anti-Trump protests on a weekly basis, plus we are in a housing crisis because the people that run the city care way more about that sweet tourism money than the citizens, and a small 3 bedroom house costs over $300k. All they do is build hotel after hotel here. It used to be beautiful but leftie transplants ruined it. Not to mention I went to the courthouse for jury duty a few months ago and the restrooms were "gender neutral" and they're in talks right now to have pride flag crosswalks downtown and willing to spend a shit ton of taxpayers money to get them. They also canceled a sculpture that they had already commissioned a dude to make because there "wasn't enough diversity" in the group of people that decided on it and created a city job to make sure all the decisions being made are decided by a committee of equal representation for our diverse community. Fuck this town.

youtu.be/TZZTad8mmDI

This is now a North Carolina supremacy thread, especially in regards to South Carolina. One word to start us off that another user said earlier, roads.

Pimento cheese. Ruth's master race here. Palmetto cheese a shit.