Fuck Protestant mongolids

Continued from previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/opinion/promigrant-pope-francis-aspires-to-destroy-christianity/news-story/76be2aee290dacbaa9417aa8af5abb63
youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmforqxk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
stas.org/en/news-events/news/first-steps-virginia-new-book-18417
tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8
youtube.com/watch?v=eIJdpApINrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link to old thread

Catholics are heretics and should burn at the stake.

Fuck catholic kid-diddling Nambla faggots

Daily reminder that Protestants think Joel Osteen can turn water into wine and that NASCAR was created by the early church fathers

Daily reminder

Ok so that 23 year old has to realize it was weird to be dating a 14 year old at 20, right?

He said "lots of college men date high school girls", yeah, maybe an 18 year old dating a 17 year old... Not a Junior in college dating a Freshman in high school.

Her family must be weird Mormons or something.

Reminder the pope is the anti-christ and is destroying Europe
theaustralian.com.au/opinion/promigrant-pope-francis-aspires-to-destroy-christianity/news-story/76be2aee290dacbaa9417aa8af5abb63

Romans 14.

Stop causing division among Christanity.

European protestants = degenerate cucks who smoke weed, fuck prostitutes, house rapefugees, and inject opposite sex hormones into babies
American protestants = based rural people who vote republican, till their own fields, own a personal armory, and adhere to tradition

What happened to protestantism in the Americas vs Europe?

Daily reminder that Vatican II is evil and modern Christianity is effeminate and degenerate.

Traditional Christianity is the future

Catholics and Protestants can get behind this movement even if we will never agree theologically.

Modernism within the Christian faith is a cancer that needs to get Zykloned

The tragedy of so much of Christianity is that it's based on a misunderstanding of history.

>In the Eastern Orthodox Church this passage is interpreted as not implying a special prominence to the person of Peter, but to Peter's position as representative of the Apostles. The word used for "rock" (petra) grammatically refers to "a small detachment of the massive ledge",[23] not to a massive boulder. Thus, Orthodox Sacred Tradition understands Jesus' words as referring to the apostolic faith.

Nope, we're both from Catholic families, I'm not sure if I've ever even met a Mormon IRL. Please try to explain to me what you think is so weird about a 14 year old dating a 20 year old

>implying your link isn't a professional Aussie shitpost
Personally, I don't have a problem with it, kind of wish I had something like that myself desu.
I've seen men who marry 18 yos at 40 in the past

I should remind YOU that unlike with Catholicism and Orthodoxy there's no "one protestant church".

/thread

Daily reminder that the Pope, the Earthly representation of God is a globalist masonic pedophile.

Thread music : youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmforqxk

This

Fug senpai, I wish I was you
What state are you from?

Orthodox the only true Church. Papists and protestrash burn in hell

Broke a now 2,000 year old institution into countless fragments. But with good intentions.

But current SJW vatican can fuck off

>using a song by a degenerate atheist

Why am I not surprised

Wrong pic op

Queensland

>Orthodox
Literally catholicism but with more corrupt priests, more moneygrubbing churches and more magic.

I fucking hate Protestants and I know you fucking hate me...

But lets agree to drive out the faggots and the liberals from our churches. End Jewish domination of Christianity. End the pussification of Christ's message

Make Christianity the pillar of conservatism and radical traditionalism

The theological arguments we have are pointless because absolutely NO ONE on Sup Forums is going to be persuaded to another side. We just enjoy shitposting for fun and making snarky comments and practice our comebacks

>Reminder the pope is the anti-christ
No. Antichrist is a Jew. Bergoglio may be the false prophet though.

An amazing pic
10/10

I've noticed that younger priests coming out of seminary seem much more traditional than the older boomer cucks

Is there a central Orthodox organization for the Bulgarians, Greeks, Serbs, etc.?

>Wanting to rustle your jimmies
>succeeding

>American protestants = based rural people who vote republican, till their own fields, own a personal armory, and adhere to tradition
And worship Jews as demigods

>Aussie too
Wew lad, you got it breddy good

>End Jewish domination of Christianity. End the pussification of Christ's message
Literally only an issue in the USA and Sweden.

Honestly you're right. I don't even actually hate Catholics.

Ok by me Catholic bro

>Orthodox
>centralised

Pick one, the fucking Patriarchs can't agree on literally anything, it's so difficult to even get all of them in the same building that it only occurs once ever thousand years

Its the perfect scenario because the old faggots are dying off and they don't have the numbers to sustain their policies

The conservative Latin churches are cranking out priests, monks and nuns who will one day take a leadership role within the church and help eliminate Vatican II

By its very design the Church can be beaten down but never defeated. The storm will pass into the history books. The least we can do is give Vatican II and hard shove into the grave a little sooner and mock it to let history know we existed

>And worship Jews as demigods

sadly, but at least they are right wing and despise muzzies

This
Prods are essentially fedora tipping athiests without the fedora

There are a few differences, but they are significant. And no, definitely not as corrupt as the catholicuck church, which doesn't even really exist anymore since Vatican II (it's literally a completely different church).

All christians are guilty of this.

With groups like SSPX leading the way
Amen

That's where you, are wrong
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

>Implying
Luther got Redpilled.

Like I said I'm a medfag and a pretty respected member of my local community, there's no way my finance's parent's would have let me cum inside their daughter if I was a NEET

Luther fixed Christianity forever by taking the power of salvation out of any doctrine or institution and placing it in the hands of the individual.

>doens;t exist anymore

Not entirely true. Just the conservative element is very tiny and has been pushed to the fringe

Look at the seminary SSPX is making

stas.org/en/news-events/news/first-steps-virginia-new-book-18417

The old ways are returning in a big way

Yes because individuals cannot be misled or corrupted by dumb ideas

Almost like that Martin Luther guy

This is the problem with having so many texts and ambiguities and sects.

I wish you well bucko, hope you and your future wife have a fine life together, you've got something special

>mfw playing Catholic Spain in EU4

I didn't realise how much of niggers pr*testants are.

reply to some dude in the last thread

>she's been w/ 6 guys and one was a nigger.
>I really like her but I can't picture myself ever taking this to the next level
>I should drop her right?

first up, I've gotta ask what's both of your ages, ethicities and how long you have been together?

although regardless of the answer to that

1. She's been blacked
2. You don't even see a future together with her

A: You should break up and assuming you're

>premarital sex is OK because Jesus slept with Mary magdelan in my senpai fiction
>t. Martin Luther
Are Germans inherently degenerate?

tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm

>Another prophet hinted at this when he said: "Israel is as obstinate as a stubborn heifer". And still another called the Jews "an untamed calf".
>(6) Although such beasts are unfit for work, they are fit for killing. And this is what happened to the Jews: while they were making themselves unfit for work, they grew fit for slaughter. This is why Christ said: "But as for these my enemies, who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and slay them"

I went to a church that was named after this guy.

Fuck all non white's regardless

The catholic church gives full power and authority to the pope, although it's been seen before that they made mistakes and have tried hard to erase them. See: Pope Joan

Absolutely correct. Even if some individuals doesn't understand what a responsibility this is, they'll pay for it in the afterlife.

Thanks m8, I know that I've been blessed, honestly I'd like to help as many anons as possible to improve their lives, acquire qt virgin waifus and lead happy lives
>also we're planning on having our first child next year as soon as we officially marry

>in my senpai fiction
I know that was a typo but that's still totally what I'm going to call fanfiction from now on

Jews control American because Southern Protestants fall over themselves to suck Israeli dick

Truly shameful

The British Empire's power was based on Jewish usury and exploitative capitalism. They used their money to corrupt the world. North America would have been Catholic if it wasn't for Jewish money financing the 7 years war

If you're playing a catholic in EU4 it'd better be because you've got the pope under your thumb all the time. Otherwise the other christianities are better.

people aren't perfect. The point is before Luther people believed that the church saved them, rather than faith alone.

Kek, thanks

If the Pope flagrantly violates the magisterium then he becomes a formal heretic and automatically excommunicates himself from the church

Popes can be wrong and be in a state of material heresy just like anyone else

The Pope is only infallible when he makes an Ex Cathedra statement

>before Luther people believed that the church saved them, rather than faith alone.
[citation needed]

do you really not know that much about chrisitan history

Right which is why you have infallible doctrine which instruct their understanding and confine their beliefs to orthodoxy

This is why Protestants have 1000x different sects and all of them are wrong

God created One church and gave the keys to Peter. There is only one truth, one faith, one church and we get our traditions from the apostles who in turn handed that on themselves...thats sacred tradition.

Then go ahead and hold the cardinals guilty for not calling him out on his bullshit. The catholic church remains rotten.

Why else would buying indulgence become such a hit?

>But these Jews are gathering choruses of effeminates and a great rubbish heap of harlots; they drag into the synagogue the whole theater, actors and all. For there is no difference between the theater and the synagogue.
Jews btfo

[citation still needed]

Never forget danish had some of the coolest catholics/now saints in northern europe.

For others, this is all you need to see to understand what is going on in the world and catholic church, yes he talks about Vatican II being a mistake. Tbh discusses Sup Forums subjects basicly and is probably one of rare gems in todays catholic church.
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8

>Vatican II is the devil

It's only theologically illiterate idiots that believe this.

You can argue about how corrupt and modernist the Church is these days. But it has nothing to do with V2. It's just a result of the changing world culture seeping into all aspects of society, and it it would have happened with or without the Council.

V2 was necessary. It changed a lot, but it didn't change core Dogma (as alarmists want you to believe). More was changed at the Council of Trent than at V2, so it's not like V2 was anything crazy or new.

I don't have any problem with Traditionalist Catholics (outside of impious, obnoxious "rad trads" and sedes who can't even be called Catholic), but people who spread purposely spread lies about the See are not helping anything.

And the most frustrating thing about the obnoxious alarmist "traditional catholics" who on Sup Forums who look down on Catholics who are loyal to the See is that you know that its all memeing.

They probably rail against the "cuck pope" and lament modernism, while at the same time, it's been months since their last confession, they only say a rosary every so often, and they don't even think twice about munching on a burger on fridays.
Why would a super pious traditionalist even be on a trashy website like Sup Forums anyways?

Some do but a Cardinal doesn't have authority over the Pope. These are bad times no doubt. But we can get the church we deserve

Currently we get a shitty pope because there are many many shitty Catholics. Its only fair

Not everyone in the Vatican approves of Francis and his destructive path

Well the fact that she was a child and you were an adult.

What does a 20 year old college student even talk to a 14 year old girl about? It's not like dating another college student where you have so much in common with classes, music interests, philosophy, stuff like that.

When I was 14 I liked Spiderman. When I was 20 I liked Dostoyevsky.

Bonus: He addresses Pope Francis basicly working for them, unexpected from catholic bishop ofc, and he is british so thats rare when you consider uk being protestant.

go read wikipedia idgaf

Holy fuck that sounds like st Augustine
>c'mon guys it's Church history, you know....

The pope is not the earthly representation of God.

No it has everything to do with Vatican II, i just posted a video of catholic bishop explaining in detail why Vatican II is the downfall here

Do you not know Church history? Is that why you refer others to Wikipedia?

Because Sup Forums is the home for fringe ideologies and its where I get my news from. And since I basically have no friends its where I shitpost to fill that huge void in my life created by the crippling isolation most of my generation feels

Do you think I can talk to pious trad caths about dank memes?

Vatican II is the spirit of degeneracy that permits modernism to seep into the church and corrode everything it touches

>but it didn't change core Dogma
False.

the catholic church was not created by God, it was created by men. There are many protestant sects, some of them drift a little too far perhaps or have more radical ideas, but the majority of them are on point, that the bible is the only doctrine and salvation comes through faith in the grace of God.

because I'm not here to give you a basic history lesson

Look fag, if you're not well versed on a particular subject, don't act like you are like you did here

Well firstly physically women are fully grown adults approximately two years after their first menstrual period, she had her first period aged 12 so she was physically an adult.

As for mental maturity I think most of Sup Forums will agree that women never achieve much mental or emotional maturity, at 14 they like Twilight, at 20 they live Twilight, at 40 they still like Twilight

Finally I never said I was fucking her when she was 14, I didn't take her virginity until we got engaged.

>also contrary to popular belief we actually find a lot to talk about, if you're unironically expecting to have deep conversations about Russian literature with your wife or gf you're not going to have a very happy life, that's why men have male friends, just like how girls have female friends to talk about makeup and soap operas with

God made man in his image ane we return the favor

I'm extremely well versed, I'm refusing to stoop down and have a discussion with someone so lacking in basic knowledge, as in, I'm just not interested in a one sided conversation.

Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture give you the full understanding of Jesus' message. The Protestants lack the tradition and therefore lack the valid interpretations of scripture.

The Bible does not contain all of Jesus' wisdom and teachings because as this passage says...that would be impossible

Only when you combine tradition (passed from Jesus to the apostles) and scripture (defined by the Catholic Church) can you find the truth

John 21:25

King James Version

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

All just lies pushed by people who think they are somehow "saving" the Church, when in reality, they are weakening people's faith in Christ's Church and putting their own souls in sever danger.

Even without Vatican II, and even we did have exclusive latin mass and all that, the Church would still be exposed to modernism.
People just always need to find that one singular "point" or "cause" to blame all the bad things on because they are simple like that.

>also contrary to popular belief we actually find a lot to talk about, if you're unironically expecting to have deep conversations about Russian literature with your wife or gf you're not going to have a very happy life, that's why men have male friends, just like how girls have female friends to talk about makeup and soap operas with
This
My ideal woman is summed up in pic related
One that doesn't give a shit about my political and social views, or any political and social views for that matter, and one who is loyal

Complete opposite. Its easy to say such a thing when you dont even research why they think Vatican II ruined the church.

No, you don't
If you did you would refute with valid points and evidence to back it up from you're "well versed knowledge" of the subject, instead of referring someone to Wikipedia, like you did.

Look, I ain't claiming to be an expert on church history either, I'm just saying in the future don't put yourself in a position like that, don't pretend to know something you don't

Vatican II is modernism. Lumen gentium and dignitatis humanae alone prove that.

Sure we would still be exposed by the conservative nature of the Latin Mass keeps that in check

The church will always be exposed to evil and danger...the point is we need to be able to resist it

And for whatever reason...in the 1960s the church caved and things have since become very difficult

>pedo crisis
>gay priests
>no more young priests joining
>churches closing down
>no more monks and nuns
>catholic schools closing
>people not going to church
>people not believing what they should

Its basically a death spiral but fortunately there is always hope

Benedict XVI legally gave us back the Latin Mass which was basically banned

Sounds like you think very highly of her. I hope you have a happy marriage.

I don't think that the catholic church has an invalid interpretation of the bible, and indeed the structure and practice of church and Christianity worldwide differs greatly from the time of Luther. I do dislike the hierarchy and institutionalization of it. We have maintained the essential traditions and teachings of the scripture without institutions or authorities. There's always going to be debate and reinterpretation of the bible and discussing these things is important, and consensus is important, but all of these things don't compare to the powerful emotional feeling of faith, there is no truth to know other than God is truth. There is nothing more we can understand than that. The modern church is one of personal experience.

>no more young priests joining
That's a good thing IMO, in the early days of the church most priests were elderly men(usually widowers) who had already led full lives and thus had lots of wisdom and life experience to share with their flock, not 40 year old virgins with no real life experience

>they are weakening people's faith in Christ's Church and putting their own souls in sever danger.
You are only looking at appearance, not essence. If the essence is changed, is it the same church? Obviously not. Catholic church is like a ship of theseus, that has it's essential parts replaced and only maintains outward appearance of the former church (barely). But what makes the church is already gone. You are clinging to a garbage heap instead of the church. You do this out of cowardice (a sin).

so when the official catholic tripfag leaves the catholic generals become protestant hate generals?

so true. I never connected with a pastor until I met one that had actually gone through some shit.

Some women are very high quality like Sofia Smallstorm but some do like Twilight and Justin Bieber at age 40, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=eIJdpApINrY