You drank your Soylent meal today, right?

You drank your Soylent meal today, right?

prnewswire.com/news-releases/soylent-to-test-ready-to-drink-meals-at-18-participating-7-eleven-stores-300484491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0
completefoods.co/diy/recipes
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814606004146
youtube.com/watch?v=QexUDaMLPbo
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691511003620
journals.lww.com/epidem/Fulltext/2011/05000/Lecithin_Supplements_and_Breast_Cancer_Risk.33.aspx
discourse.soylent.com/t/questioning-the-estrogencity-of-soy-lecithin/18001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how to make a future generation of slackjawed faggots
I love Jews!

20% of your daily nutrition isnt bad if the rest of your diet isnt unhealthy shit. I'd drink it, I'm too busy (and too lonely) to sit down for a meal at any point in the day anyways.

>plant based
So it's made from ground up vegans?

soylent, so high estrogen drink to further poison the mind and body for men.

MOD's Why is shilling allowed.

>Sup Forums only just found out about it now
ive been following it for years. do you guys even use the internet?

Proudly made from GMOs, so that got me to pick some up. Anti-GMO, organic only, and anti-vaccine sentiments seem to work toward a goal of mass human extermination.

This is now a Charlton Heston appreciation thread.

I don't even know what those are, but they look pretentious as hell.

What gane is that

>he wants 40 billion niggers

>soylent
i'll wait for someone who's not a half-ass techbro making shit out of a re-purposed mold-ridden warehouse to make my alternate foods

you can't live on these drinks without getting sick (or so they say)

that's it

wh....wha........what's it made out of OP?

Xenogears, you underaged filth.

A couple friends who got stuck worming shitty overnight shifts to make ends meet signed up for this stuff as a way to have cheap meals.

I need to get around to playing Xenogears finally.

Oh this Kike-tier poison chemical ridden dog shit thread again? Wouldn't drink this shit if I was starving.

His QT gf in that movie was hot af/

Oh neat. A scooner.

>ground up vegans
If only. Then their lives would partially matter.

Fun fact: This movie destroys feminism. Times get hard, there's no huge surplus of wealth floating around and relationships go back to pre-feminism days.

I can never FUCKING see these things
dozens of them I've tried... Fuck it's ENRAGING

>literal soykaf

You're missing out on some fine naked females.

>the bottles are coming to retail
Goddamnit, I want the powder.
>I like making up sjit anout how thongs are bad

How do you FUCKING view these things?
WHAT IS THE SECRET?

Just look through your monitor like you're focusing on something behind it. Try an easy one.

How does it have estrogen in it, user?

If you're thinking of soy, it has soy protein isolate, which doesn't have the stuff that your body might think is estrogen.

At least it's not people

They actually have moved to new facilities since that documentary was made. VC funding.

why would you drink this garbage instead of a whey protein shake?

This one isn't even anything.

i remember back in the day when these were posters on the wall. so much easier to see on a computer monitor due to the reflctive glass. post moar

Because you can't live off a whey protein shake without getting sick within a few days.

You can drink nothing but Soylent for months with no real side effects except maybe sore jaw from not chewing.

it's birds flying in front of the trees

Try to look just past your screen until you can get two similar looking paces to overlay each other. Try holding your finger behind your screen and looking at your finger tip. Then move your eyes down while trying hard no to let yourself refocus. You have to force yourself to hold that focal point where the two similar areas covering each other until your brain thinks it must actually be in focus again. Works best to start in an area where you don't expect the hologram to be, like near the top or sides, then slowly scan around to fill in thr rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0

I know right? I have one of the books from the 90s when I was a kid and it is difficult in comparison. Better clarity and lack of reflection I think. I have a matte screen though.

>no real side effects
Except for that sudden urge to tell your family you're coming out as transgender.

Because unlike a protein shake Soylent has complete nutrition. Everything you need in powder form.

What is with people being so virulently and ignorantly against a food replacement?

What's with people being so zealous about defending a (((food replacement))) full of phytoestrogens that no one asked for?

Why would you get gender dysphoria from a nutritionally balanced drink?

i dont think it contains sodium

my friend took soylent and ended up in the ER for a week due to digestive problems

Just drink beans or peas. I do a couple cans a day, extra calories, protein, fiber, etc. Make sure they are unsalted. Mix them with water, blend, drink.

Because I drink the stuff and I actually read up on it. Soy protein isolate doesn't have phytoestrogens.

I like discussing it since I think it's cool concept, but every time it's on Sup Forums, people just repeat "muh soy" ad infinitum.

Because soy is full of phytoestrogens, and everyone talking that garbage up is a hysterical tranny or scrawny numale faggot.
Fuck off goylent shill.

Soy has phytoestrogens, soy protein isolate does not have phytoestrogens.

>waaa Sup Forums won't let me shill faggot drinks!

Make your own. It's less expensive, you control the ingredients and tailor it to your individual health goals.
completefoods.co/diy/recipes

Sure thing fuckboy.

SOYLENT GREEN

IS

PEOPLE!!

These could be a saviour for fat cunts, seriously you can't go wrong, have one for breakfast, another for lunch then a balanced meal and some light snacks, couldn't be much more than 1500cals total.

My """"""brother"""""" started drinking that shit. He now wants to take testosterone blockers, wants to be called they instead of he, and is a limp wristed faggot in general.

Natural selection.

stop shilling this shit

how about eating normal food like a normal person

I don't really need to shill this stuff, they're doing fine as a company. I just kind of actually want to discuss the political implications of the possibility of having a supply of incredibly cheap baseline food available to the population.

Can't do this because faggots crying shill and faggots crying 'muh estrogen' take over these threads every time.

I like drinkable meals, but it's not like this is new. The coffee one sounds good though.

Anyone know of any good low-estrogen snacks? I've been looking at stuff at the grocery store, and a lot of stuff has soy lecithin and shit like that.

Thank you for agreeing with me, even if you didn't intend to concede.

Soylent seems convenient because i hate making food but i will never fall for the soy jew

You don't like convenience? There's a massive market for not having to cook and eat food.
Just looked, it has sodium.

Because I just buy a pack and keep it in the fridge at work and drink it when I don't feel like getting fat like the rest of my coworkers driving off to eat baconators or whatever at lunch.

Soy products cause seizures, dementia in old age, and gynecomastia.
Would not recommend in large doses. Basically anything larger than a little soy sauce now and then.

Yeah, but soy protein isolate doesn't have phytoestrogens.

Hold on though, soy protein isolate doesn't have phytoestrogens that supposedly cause those things.

JASON?

Yeah, and the global climate is increasing at a record rate, right? Stick your "science" up your ass.

So what would be the political implications of what essentially is a much closer representation of what UBI would truly look like?

Like if a government actually pulled funds to make sure that it's literally impossible for anyone in the US to starve by being able to produce a food substitute that can feed a human for cents per day?

>pretentious
>expensive
>only used by people "too busy" to cook and eat who nevertheless have plenty of time to waste with social justice bullshit on the internet
These products are exclusively for idiots who want to feel intelligent.

And they also make you sick because the inventor is as intelligent as his consumers. Seriously, his iterative process is to just drink his shit until he gets sick from a vitamin deficiency and then fix it in the next version.

Is big soy paying you to lie to me?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814606004146
>Soy protein isolate was shown to be mostly composed of not only β-conglycinin and glycinin, but also a group of lipophilic proteins associated with lecithin (phospholipids). The proportions of three major proteins were 23%, 46%, and 31%, respectively. The proportions changed as the nitrogen solubility index (NSI) of defatted soy flour changed. The yield of lipophilic proteins depended on the NSI of defatted soy flour, different from those of β-conglycinin and glycinin. The variation in the proportions of the three major proteins may be due to the yield of lipophilic proteins

>incredibly cheap
But it's not.

Here is my convenient lunch.

See
It's loaded with estrogen to make your son less manly and less willing to fight when his rights are taken.

Yeah except that the point of it is that you drink it to be 100% of your daily nutrition.

>In water
If you're gonna get high Mercury intake at least go in oil.

Wrong

Soylent isn't cheap at all, especially compared to whole food. You're an obvious shill.

It costs $100 US a week to live off Soylent drinks (2000kcal/day).

>mfw for that price I could eat gourmet home-cooked meals with fresh fruit and veg every day and still have money left over for beer and vidya
Keep falling for the hipster jew, faggots.

They blow the mercury thing way out of proportion.

The bad shit is aspartame, high-fructose corn syrup, and trans fats. We actually get more mercury from herbal teas and alcohol. But seriously, some people avoid fish but drink milk shakes from the drive-thru, they need to sort.themselves.out.

Fags that whine about "convenience" are almost ALWAYS fat sacks of shit. You're probably the type of retard that eats McDonald's daily because you're "poor".

>he doesn't know that Mercury is actually a beneficial nutrient when consumed in the natural levels found in fish
brainlets off my board.

He doesn't know I eat tuna like it's human kibbles.
Was really more against tuna in water. Shit is nasty. Solid in Oil or nothing.

Waddafuck pol.

I drink maybe four a week as an easy breakfast before running to the office. I seriously can't tell who's Jewing who here, OP is probably shilling for Soylent but I can't believe all the posts accusing (((them))) of some massive Soy conspiracy to give me a feminine penis.

I don't know what to think anymore.

I don't know, show me 400kcals of balanced micro and macro nutrients that you can open out of a bottle for $2.50

>try to post my webm
>another user already did

youtube.com/watch?v=QexUDaMLPbo

None of that paragraph has anything to do with phytoestrogens.

Read the research nigger. None of the people pushing this shit have tried to refute the claims with anything but nu'uh.

Only soylent green is

Let me spoon feed you.
Soy protean contains soy lecithin. So lecithin is "highly estrogenic" according to yet another study.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691511003620
>Furthermore, we found soy lecithin to be strongly estrogenic. It might, therefore, be a major contributor to total estrogenicity. We conclude that dietary estrogens are omnipresent and not limited to soy-based food.
Exhibit B

>soy lecithin
Soy lecithin doesn't have isoflavones. (genistein and daidzein)

journals.lww.com/epidem/Fulltext/2011/05000/Lecithin_Supplements_and_Breast_Cancer_Risk.33.aspx

Holy fuck, shill harder.
If you're getting "meals" from a bottle you're a fucking idiot to begin with. For $100 a week I can eat healthy meals instead of chugging estrogenic sludge, plus meet my higher protein requirements since I lift. Your crap can barely sustain cubicle dwelling faggots and NEETs, though the latter couldn't afford your trash.

You're moving that goal post my dude. Soy proteins have lecithin which is estrogenic. That's the point.

Don't want man tits? Make your own meals.

Soy lecithin literally has less estrogen than cheese.

discourse.soylent.com/t/questioning-the-estrogencity-of-soy-lecithin/18001