Nigger hate thread

Just post whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhFFnhFWpew
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This had to have been made by someone trolling right? No way, that was officially made to be pro-black.

love that one

NOW DATZ PROPA ORKY

Remember we are all 1 race!

>tfw black
>come here just to get fight videos
preferrably from worldstarhiphop i'm going to make a thread on /gif/ later

what relevance does your race have on an anonymous image board? Dumb nigger. All of my life's work and savings is going into never seeing another one of you cretin again.

>thinks that all blacks are violent, lustful criminals
>most pedophiles are gay white men
>white men own the entertainment industry that is pushing the limits of degeneracy
>most fucked up serial killers are, as you've guessed it already, white
>whites are predisposed to be callous inhuman monsters since they're the perpetrators of the biggest genocides in the world
>whites go where they don't belong and then bitch about multiculturalism
>white men are some of the worst generates on the face of the earth, just go on Sup Forums or /soc/, they're always exposing themselves to the world
>white people are so stupid they think that the colour of someone's skin has anything to do with character/intelligence
>whites are so retarded they take the credit for things they've not accomplished

>looks at the statistics proving they commit a higher proportionate amount of crime

Stfu you useless nigger, using the white mind Caucasians created every single thing that you use with your useless destructive nigger hands.

Good to know you'll spend two dollars on buying a knife to stab some guy on a subway. Wish you the best

in America? Maybe that's because they were oppressed as a whole for like 2 generations. Idk, I'm just saying. Also, why do you pretend like whites don't have their fair amount of violent rednecks, drug addicts and whores? By your lapidary logic, everyone should be judged based on their skin colour because of shit someone else did.
>pretends to have a higher IQ
kek

posts only webms this board hasn't seen before

what the hell is going on here?

>niggers
i hate Argentinians

Negros are kept inside all winter for obvious reasons. This is a rare glimpse at the moment when they are set loose in spring.

pretty sure what the white people who created the good things in the world didn't sit around creating hate posts on Sup Forums and wouldn't want a fucking sperg like you to take credit for their work.
Also read a fucking book once in a while
Or just kys.

The most dangerous white neighbourhoods are safer than the richest nigger neighbourhood lmao. Also, statistically speaking white IQ is only challenged by mongoloid IQ. Nice try Tyrone.

Why do niggers smell?

>So that the blind can hate them too

For a second, I thought that was the video I'm posting

what the fuck were they trying to do

>completely ignores the fact that whites committed the biggest crimes in history
>probably because a racist can't do logic

I do love me some niggerhatin

are they shooting fireworks at each other?

I don't even see the point of you trying to rebut the fact that niggers are violent apes. "Oh boy, a few white leftist cucks were rioting all white people are nigger tier now!"

>white men own the entertainment industry that is pushing the limits of degeneracy
>whites are predisposed to be callous inhuman monsters since they're the perpetrators of the biggest genocides in the world
>whites are so retarded they take the credit for things they've not accomplished

Those are kikes you're talking about

>>>/Africa/

Ah, no sweetie. That honour goes to the chicks. Most consistent genocides go to africans. Most lied about genocide goes to the roaches.

Whites only have the most over hyped genocide of all time.

>tfw spent the last few days with gf at her parent's house
>we've done nothing but lay around and watch Cops
>we cheer as dindus get taken down and laugh at the stupid shit they say

THATS SHIT I SEE WHITE NIGGAS DO ALL THE TIME

This thread has been visited.

We don't care. Have fun getting nuked.

african christianity

Everywhere I go black are more prone to violence just saying man

Save us from the niggers King Leopold!

youtube.com/watch?v=JhFFnhFWpew

>always carry my gun with me
>mfw I see videos like this and wish it would happen to me

This would be 100% correct if you replace the world "white" with "jew"

I pray to god that those posts are ironic or that at least you are being ironic.

Don't hate them "just because". Here's a valid reason for you to become racist.
This is what will happen to you , this will be your future , if one day , you end up as a minority , with a government filled with blacks.

LISTEN.
Fast forward to: 47min 19 secs...and listen (for about 5 minutes or so)
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU

This is a nigger hate thread. Right?

Well I'm giving you more reasons to hate niggers!

I guess we can't call blacks monkeys no more.

Yeah, they always play the victim card even when they are the perpetrators for most crimes and degeneracy.

What the actual fuck

Why are they jacking him off wtf?

Why can't we be this based

Remember to sage and report off topic threads

You would need an AR15 and a buddy for that many savage nogs

BBC is white women's weakness

Nice meme

t. Nigger