Operation Bleach Africa

it would be a shame if whites started moving to africa and started breeding them out

>blacks leaving
>whites move in
>???
>PROFIT

i'd suggest whites even just go on holidays to kill black men and rape the women
>see how they fucking like it

We've got plenty of women in our own countries to bleach.

Remember, the whole point here is to abuse the racial demoralisation non white women have experienced via identity politics which has made them think of nothing but race.

The idea here is that you can date up as a guy because at the moment intersectional feminists have memed skin colour to give them 3 extra levels of attractiveness (so they believe). This is why it seems like only white women are hypergamous, they actually believe being a fat white woman is equivalent to being a cute brown woman. Our response is simply, hahaha no way roastie.

you have to hit the niggers were they come from otherwise they keep coming

niggers are spreading like a fucking plague and impregnating your white women

we have to fucking stop this shit before its too late

too late, the chinese are moving there already and ricing their woman.

>destroying one of the last strongholds of Christianity
I'm gonna have to pass on that

>protecting niggers
you sickin me

Who said anything about blacks? Although plenty of black girls are fine, I'm thinking MENA, LATAM, eastern Europe and wider Asia. Literally anywhere that didn't oppose Russia during the cold war has women that are perfectly fine without too many problems. Black girls are still American, America was still the main opposition to Russia.

mate we're talking about africa

>rape the women
They aren't worth it

>killing people for arbitrary reasons
Uh huh, enjoy Hell

>thinks you go to hell for killing demons

gotta breed em out somehow

kill em all and move there with your mail order thai wife

Black are not leaving Africa, they are overflowing from high birth rates due to foreign aid.

black people are still leaving the continent

if the land has resources i'm sure it would be transformed into one of the richest places in the world just a few years after the last nigger has left

China beat you too it

My point is that whites would simply be absorbed, negating any bleaching of Africa.

Whites are already here, first off. There is no point in making more coloured stock (or baastards, whatever you want to call them). It would be best to emigrate with white families (when they choose to accept it), and farm. I don't know, I'm a bit under the weather.

The bump that saved the thread, Africa, and the White race.

Asian birth rates are steadily going down, so will african birth rates once they are dragged into the first world. In human demographics most primitive countries have high birth/high death rates. Death rates fall first thanks to vaccines and medicine. Population then grows exponentially and it takes a bit for birth rates to lower, usually due to cultural reasons.

Hopefully birth rates fall before africa hits 2 billion people......

>it would be a shame if whites started moving to africa and started breeding them out
I suggest sending Albanians as an exploratory expedition.

bump

I wonder how far Israel has gotten with their alleged ethno bomb