What are your honest thoughts on John Podesta?

What are your honest thoughts on John Podesta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Iad8wrYOgw
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YA THINK YER HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Ya think your hot shit dontcha?

He belongs on death row.

He's hot shit

Eats pizza. Rapes kids. Is generally a creep.

It's either him or Hillary at this point. One of them is guaranteed to go down. Sad fact is she not only prides herself on taking out obstacles, but the bigger the better. That's simply how the bitch rolls.

She'll throw this pathetic creature under the bus to save her own skin in less than 20 seconds.

Loved him in the Bourne movie.

honest hard working family man and an upstanding father

Satanic high priest and master sodomiser of the DNC

That's Pierce Patchett, and he fucked ladies.

Now we know who "all the people" talking about him at the G-20 was referring to.

POTUS was talking about POTRF.

He's going to get whats coming to him in due time

I aspire to be like him

Who the fuck is that guy and why should I care?

He's creepy and crooked. Fits right into D.C.

Why do you ask Skippy?

Law abiding citizen and overall outstanding human being.

You need to be 18 to come here faggot. These people don't go down. You'll learn this when you become an adult.

obligatory disturbing Podesta art

Podesta
>Pedosta
They aren't even trying anymore

Hes being framed by the oligarchs. hes a good man dedicated to just two things besides his loyalty to the USA.
1- The truth about BEEs (biological extraterrestial entities)
2- Identifying, tracking monitoring and targeting human trafficking networks for utter destruction.

John Podesta is a national hero and history will bear this out if Sup Forums quits falling for the syops that interfere in his investigations. Ask yourself WHO would want to throw Podesta off their tracks with pizzagate nonsense Sup Forums has not yet learned the full truth of who the good guys really are in all of this. You have billionaires leading you to interfere in to secret investigations. Guys, you are helping the real bad guys get away.

It scares me to think that without Trump this pedofuck would have been Secretary of State.

9/10
Would kill

Podesta the Molesta

The flesh will be rent from his bones and his screams for mercey will ring for all eternity.

Shoulda been a farmer john.

Kill yourself tinfoil fedora fag.

I get such a creepster vibe off him I believe everything else about him.

YOU THINK YER HOT SHIT DONTCHA?

he thinks he is hot shit, doesnt he?

I THINK HE'S HOT SHIT DONCHA

him and his bro were abused as kids and grew up to be abusers
pic related

>being this new

youtube.com/watch?v=-Iad8wrYOgw

kids that get sexually abused often try to reanact this with fellow other kids after it happened as they think this is just normal behaviour. i believe this is pretty similar to MKUltra. during MKUltra you abuse and torture someone long enough for their personality to break. a new one will be formed that will either forget about all that traumatic stuff, or even kinda enjoy it to cope with it and not go crazy. they probably use drugs to steer or enhance the effect, and probably build in some trigger (like wearing a special shirt every time for the torture resulting in the desired personality coming out whenever you will). the new personality then can be shaped much like the issue with kids i mentioned in the beginning, telling them its the normal thing to do, making it believe they MUST follow that guys orders as everyone doesetc.
now if a kid gets abused (MKUltra or not) this will kid will automatically think this is normal, and since this is the normal thing to do they continue the "tradition" when they are adult themselves. im fairly sure most of those people among the so called elite are victims of ritual and sexual abuse as well and are just continuing the tradition.

>not realizing its a joke.

/thread

>What are your honest thoughts on John Podesta?

I want him to fuck my boipucci

you are probably right user

Slime

He ignores in the least, the sick shit his brother does as well as what goes on elsewhere in the political scene.

You didn't spell his last name correctly.

fast trial, death penalty

found John Podesta

The art adorning he and his brother's walls tells the whole story.

fpbp

spabp

Literally a world class pedophile and occultist. Literally a campaign manager that lost an election where the deck was stacked in his favor years in advance. Total failure and bottom tier human being

He needs a suit that fits!

He took Madeleine McCann.

He fucked Assange up.

His day will come

He's a child abuser and a pedophile with a split personality. It wouldn't surprise me if he participated in child sacrifice.

Look at his fingers. They've been ritually broken.

i trust him

He's a pervert and a chronic LOSER

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA

just look at the cunt

lobster risoto

him and is brother have great taste in art.

Queer pedo, not very smart, his Gmail pass was password,

evil kike

but ultimately a pawn.

So do their friends.

WHAT'S MY NAME
>JOHN!!!!!!!
WHAT'S MY OTHA NAME
I AM YOH FATHA

is that your dog

still better than collecting Funko Pops

You are the man now, dog.

>I'M JUST A KID WHO'S FOUR
>EACH DAY I GROW SOME MORE

SAY IT!!!

YTMND

>ctrl f "molesta"

thanks user

hot shit threads are my favorite lately

You think ur hot shit, dontcha?

Since he campaigned for Hillary he probably doesn't have very good values. I don't know if he's a pedophile. His emails are weird though.

this deserves more (you)s
its fair bait

not that simple
broken people often don't become pedo's themselves
children witnessing child rape often do become pedos

He's living the Sup Forums dream.

>mfw the Norks knows the terrible shit that the Clinton crime family has been doing
>mfw they became so disgusted by it that they reject any kind of western influence
>strive to be independent despite overwhelming odds
>Their last hope is a nuke so that they can finally become free from the shackles of the western baby fuckers
>Mfw they were good all along.

So the labor camps and executions just sort of happened?

Good honest and upstanding American citizen who gets constantly harassed by basement dwelling neckbeard incels who think their annoying muh chilluns bitching will get them any pussy.

They made a joke and you missed it because you're stupid.

He needs to be watched for ANY contact with Dennis Hastert following his release from prison. It will be the bread crumb trail that brings him down, mark my words.

Victim of alt-right fake news conspiracies

Podesta loves throwing pizza parties too

hmmm

He just fucking admitted the emails are real right there after months and months of claiming "oh those could be fraudulent can't trust any of them"

ambitious, smart as hell, and probably a sexual deviant

I read almost every email. I think he had a tireless work ethic. It was strange to see.
But the almond pasta sauce and hanky lost him for me. I also think the assassination of a supreme court justice probably hurt him. The first thing I thought was, "oh great! we finally get stronger gun control laws."
Anyway, no doubt lots of shit, but he worked hard and responded a ton.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Anybody seen my pizza-related hankerchief?

>hard working pedophile