Elongated Skulls Are Neanderthals

>Neanderthals had the same cranial capacity as these elongated skulls 300 cubic cm more than human
>Races with more neanderthal DNA seem to correlate with IQ geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
>Humans binding head vs paracas binding head wereblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/The-Elongated-Paracas-Skulls-2.jpg
>Red hair and white skin are known neanderthal traits still carried down to modern humans i.ytimg.com/vi/jNJq_KSkHiM/hqdefault.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/jNJq_KSkHiM/hqdefault.jpg
observer.com/2017/03/princess-of-ukok-siberian-mummy-curse-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=jNJq_KSkHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-aK01btFA
hiddenincatours.com/initial-dna-results-testing-peruvian-elongated-skulls-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Varg Vikernes made some videos about that as well

WE

>tfw too intelligent for evolution

>Neanderthal were smarter and stronger
>they got out competed by fellow humans the Homo Sapiens

Nah, they weren't smarter.

They must have had the loosest cunts ever.

nephilim and raphaim
they have been found all over the world, often they had two rows of teeth, and they were cannibals

Varg is an idiot

>Varg Vikernes
is not even a good pseudoscientist.

He's a class-A faggot.

>2 intelligent to have massive amounts of children

>elongated skull

2317 Sup Forums:
>white people were smarter
>they got demographically replaced by shitskins

Nah. they weren't smarter.

Came for this

Fucking hell that ID

That is why many different cultures all over the world practice cranial deformation. They were trying to imitate them.

They were an evil race, most were wiped out with the flood, but some survived. They became the elite amongst the nations, in Egypt for example, but only amongst the Scythian nomad horse archers.

>only

typo, also

Hey is that Yakub?

maybe, if you are antiwhite, his points won't make as much sense as another dumb shitpost made by a shill.

stay left, nigroids.

this
it's literaly KANGZ tier retarded

>"if you don't take these moronic ramblings for fact you're anti-white"

fuck off will you, Varg is an imbecile with peter pan syndrome

Neanderthal's have a larger brain than Homo Sapiens due to the fact that they have a larger Occipital region. Their frontal lobe is smaller, however, meaning that they are less intelligent than humans in terms of complex thought and abstractions.

WE
WUZ
CONEHEADS

>i.ytimg.com/vi/jNJq_KSkHiM/hqdefault.jpg
plato also said the egyptians said the atlanteans had red hair.

Neanderthals also have a very prominent brow ridge.

>i.ytimg.com/vi/jNJq_KSkHiM/hqdefault.jpg

sauce of that pic?

With a New nose as well, apparently.

scythians weren't just horse archers senpai, they fought with lancer cav, jav cav and even scale armored infantry

typical scythian infantry sword

he has a superior track record than any christian figure you can find.

Oh and I just noticed the flag, you one of those who tries to join the jews right?
I mean personally people can ignore religious differences, but you only weaken your position by attacking every white person you can get your hands on.

at least tell me you are a mormon, proto marxist.

Thanks, spooky mummy. For everything.

This.

That's what my head is shaped like. Went to get a hearing test the other day and my head was too large for the equipment

yeah but they were most feared for their use of poison darts, which they made of wolfbane (aconitum spp. found in the steppe) extract mixed wwith their own feces.

lmao
thanks for the laugh m9

he's a complete bozo

>tfw too smart to survive

ok.

poisoned arrows most likely, scythians-sarmatians were the last migrating Aryans from central asia to europe, they setled in east and central europe, and mixed with native balts,goths and later on nords to make slavs

they also fucked up Hillary's campaign, hilariously enough

observer.com/2017/03/princess-of-ukok-siberian-mummy-curse-hillary-clinton/

when the reality settles in. We are a dying race.

We can still survive, however, if we follow and study the tactics of the jews. They've survived for so many centuries, yet they've always remained a small minority.

This is how we will have to adapt. We Our DNA will end up merging with the mongrels, we must keep the whiteness dominant

all whites have 3% to 7% neanderthal dna, the benifits of them mixing with cro magnons created us as a very intelligent and low time preference people, also europe being cold and harsh took more stupid people out of the gene pool

Yes, arrows, my bad. True the Scythian remain mostly carried R1a* subclades, one main subclade is M458 most common today in Poland.

Also interesting to note is that the Scytho-Sarmation cultural sphere of influence in antiquity corresponds with the centum/satem language border today.

Also the Antes, a Sarmatian tribe, stood at the cradle of the Slavic ethnogenesis.

post pic senpai... i am curious...

In reality, those skulls are from people like the Huns, who actually elongated their skulls to be more terrifying.

>967 [Reply]▶
test

youtube.com/watch?v=jNJq_KSkHiM
One of Brian forester's videos

They were not human, nor neanderthal either. They don't have a sagittal suture...

They are another species of humanoid all together...

white devil checking in.. catch me by the toe

lol

>sagittal suture.
laborate on that a bit if you please,sir...

They had an extra 25% brain mass because they had large eye sockets. Do you buy that?

thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy.

Checked.

>neanderthals
>more than human

Is this from the article or are you really this stupid
Neanderthaler are in the homo group and homo literally means human

yes r1a is prsent in all north slavic people and in germanic people as well

Thanks, spooky mummy.

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

>r1a
is this your first haplogroup study? the Chadic region of Africa has more R1a than most of Europe

i'll just leave this here.

>they have been found all over the world, often they had two rows of teeth, and they were cannibals
Post proof please.

I have heard 1 thing about them, but I can't confirm. Supposedly, this guy who travels to Egypt and does pyramid guiding in Latin America had them genetically tested. The only significant thing that I remember him reporting was that they all had maternal haplogroups that weren't homo-sapien, and nothing on record matched it. He said nothing about paternal lineages or anything else that I can remember, which really grinds my gears. But that is massive if true. Why in the absolute fuck are these not being investigated by the Smithsonian? Is it something political?

kek

thx

an antediluvian race, the offspring of fallen angels

true, although only the Slavic R1a subclades are associated with the Scytho-Sarmatians

The plates of the skull, that fuse together in adulthood, are rigorously absent in the paracas skulls.

see pic related and compare to This is common among all recent humanoids but absent in all paracas skulls...

Thanks bot.

you are thinking of r1b my dingo bro

Do you hace some source? I only found, that r1b is more common in this area.

They seem to have different shaped orbitals, among other things. Is that gender or ethnic differences? I don't know much about that stuff.

is there any testable DNA in these things?

please post link about dna and maternal haplogroup... I assume your talking about brian forrester???

Who were an evil race ? Neanderthals ?

another richard spencer photoshop thread?

I'll trade that with this.

They have been found all over, but the remains "disappear" at a constant rate. In fact before WW II some were on view in musea but after the war they have been taken away and disappeared.

Google "mound builders" and "Smithsonian coverup" for the USA. Massive amount of remains carried off by the Smithsonian, well documented, have "disappeared"/"got lost".

This is also well known in Malta and Sardinia, where a lot of remains have been found. Farmers find remains, government takes them away never to be seen again.

This guy was talking about dna testing...Sounds like brian forrester is doing some testing...

Aside from that, these skulls have on average 25% greater cranial volume (i.e. not head binding from humans) and do not have the suture (not human either)...

huh, I was just shitposting but thanks.
I was talking to an user a while back about it. apparently there was a salt trade route through that region and that's what accounts for it being in those regions.
as for a source: Europedia.com is a fucking amazing site for looking into it though

Oh shit it's my boy Xander Cage in top right.

Why not? They had really powerful eyes, apparently. And they didn't have that much more brain mass compared to their Hunter-Gatherer enrichment force. Cro-Magnons had ubermensch genetics. Tall, robust, yuge brains. Getting enriched by the neolithic farmers and Aryan invaders was probably overall a dysgenic thing for Europe.

>Initial Paracus DNA tests are showing they can't be native american, they have ancestry from Europe 2000 years ago. (start at 2:30)
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-aK01btFA
>hiddenincatours.com/initial-dna-results-testing-peruvian-elongated-skulls-2016/

Kek says only faggots came for that

what else do you know about these things? are we talking antediluvian/pre-younger dryas humanoids... more input senpai...

No. The elongated Paracas skulls and the giants also often having elongated skulls. They were called the nephilim in the Bible, gigantes (earth-born) in Greek mythology, the annunaki of the Sumerians. The apocryphical 1st book of Enoch tells about them in detail. Although apocryphical it is referred to several times in the Old Testament.

Flavius Josephus already noted that Jewish ancient history about the times before the flood (time of Plato's Atlantis) corresponds pretty well with Greek mythology, although the latter is written from another religious perspective.

They build all the megalithic structures we can't replicate even today, like Puma Punku in Peru.
btw sea shells and marine remains have been found there, high up in the Andes mountains, again confirming the great flood.

Their heads are shaped that way by strapping boards to them and squeezing them over time.

FUCKING RETARDED AMERICANS
SO FAR AWAY FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD.
ABSOLUTE DISCONNECTION.
THESE ARE JUST NIGGERS.

Babies craniums are not solid at very early ages, allowing for some nigger magic.
Here's a close up.

pic related, remains "disappeared" again, like clockwork

Malta and Sardinia were one of the last strongholds of nephilim giants who survived the flood. Lots of megalithic structures and folk legends about them there. Also confirmed in mythology of antiquity.

Also, I was talking with a guy from Afghanistan not long ago, he told me about folk legends of red-headed cannibal giants living in the Afghan mountains.

They were trying to imatate the Annunaki, builders of the Pyramids, Machu Picchu, etc. Humans of that time were impressed with the Annunaki's ability to fly in their aircraft, build amazing structures and other things of greater technology.

Can you list the books, i.e. from like barnes & noble etc. which talk about them please. I got the epic of gilgamesh and the mahabarata but I am looking for others... What other books do you know of that discusses the antediluvian world?

Yes, that sounds like the guy. Was it all bullshit? How familiar are these skulls to you?

Thanks for explaining user. This is conspiracy theory territory, but I've heard about the Smithsonian doing stuff like that to a community close to where I grew up. It may have been all bullshit, but supposedly this kid found a skeleton that was absolutely massive. Way over 7ft. And he didn't know what to do with it, it was a small town and all. So he just asked a doctor about it, and the doctor arranged that someone do some observation and testing at the Smithsonian. They never got a call back, apparently.

A lot of them are found in South america. The skulls in south america are not the result of cradle boarding.

The skulls in south america are not the result of cradle boarding.

>implying other tribes around the world were never nigger-tier

no, the artificial elongation of skulls is done to mimic these things. You can see the difference easily by the skull volume, which can't be altered by skull binding, and the absence of a sagittal suture in the real McCoy.

Pic related is a Sumerian annunaki diety. Notice again the elongated skull.

different cranial volumes and no sagital suture... the "coneheads" are not human

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Implying they where not black.

Allongating skulls is an approximate nigger magic.

No user. I've seen skull morphology of people who do that. It's fucking weird. But these elongated skulls like in OP actually look like they have far, far more brain mass than something like pic related.

I'm not saying those people in OP didn't practice cranial deformation, though. It's just that they seem so different to what I've seen. And they are apparently real.