Da joos

I'm Jewish. I'm proud of my heritage. Every single person in my family as well as Jewish people I know are patriotic Americans. What will it take for Sup Forums to lose their hate boner for us as a people?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do jewish people think Sup Forums hates jewish people when most Sup Forums posters posting the merchant meme are irl jewish?

>What will it take for Sup Forums to lose their hate boner for us as a people?
when your entire race gasses yourself, burn some sage faggot

This is why

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel hates Africans. Israel believes Israel is for the Jews and no one else. Israel is Hitlers wet dream.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Most people on here don't hate ordinary Jews. I've met many and they are good people. It's some that are in academia as well as some rabbis promoting anti white hatred and Jewish supremacy. It wouldn't take you long to find genuine qoutes from them.

>What will it take for Sup Forums to lose their hate boner for us as a people?

About 6 million more.

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

Stop forcing degeneracy into the mddia.

>They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
I hear a lot of niggers say the same thing.

Jews and niggers have a lot in common.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Stop promoting degeneracy and controlling our banks, thank you.

Why are you using hashtags on Sup Forums?

Don't let it get you down, most of Sup Forums couldn't name the atomic weight of the 79th element of the periodic table if you held a gun to their head. They're angry mindless masses who need a master, hence why they always lust after ridiculous criminal strong men, it nurses a wound from when their fathers left the family for sweeter pastures.

Just see them as the cannon fodder they are and move on towards your commanding role in Western society.

wrong

This. Also get your politicians out of our government. Use your own military for your wars.

Because your culture is literally based on genocide. As "God's chosen people", goyim only exist to be taken advantage of, and your behavior reflects this. You rejected God's true purpose for humanity with this false belief.

>Be me trying to get an apartment
>Apartment advertised with new washer/dryer
>AcceptOffer.jpg
>(((Landlord))) takes away washer/dryer before we move in
>Argue back and forth about it
>He agrees to return them
>Get an invoice in an email at work for $2000 for a new washer dryer that I'm expected to pay
>Get home
>Machines are used
>Machines are coin operated
>Dryer doesn't even work

People don't do this. Only Jews. Normal humans can't conceive this level of greed, only a selfish people twisted to the point of being literal devils.

>Why are you using hashtags on Sup Forums?
Why are you (((Nazi))) keeping the power of African diversity out of your (((Holy Land)))?

You racist kikes will not stop the coming wave of Africans from raping the Jew right out of Israel.

The idea of 'God's chosen people' and in-group biases are off-putting. I deal with many Jewish Americans and honestly on individual merit, just about all of them are great people and some are good friends. I don't think any I've met in real life really care much about Zionism. But Zionism gives a bad name in the geopolitical sphere.

Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour. Then we can talk about accepting you.

What poetic justice that would be.

You 'love' America, you just want to alter it radically so it can 'live up to it's promise'

Everybody loves America, or at least it's potential, they just have a completely different conception of what the country actually is.

Jews have invented out of thin air this idea that the US is a land of immigrants who come in poverty and rise to become wealthy and strong (basically the Jewish story)

What you fail to grasp is this isn't the essence of America. America existed before you got here. It is based on European/Christian ideals, Anglo Law/ protestant ethic, revolutionary and pioneer spirt... it pre-dates you.

Jews have been very hostile to America. They've worked overtime to destroy it's essence and replace it with a fundamentally Jewish essence that is foreign to traditional America/Americans.

So You are patriotic.. you do love 'America', but it's often the antithesis of what America was, and what made it successful. You are killing America, you just don't realize it.

>I don't think any I've met in real life really care much about Zionism.
Imply kikes are going to talk openly to a goy.

Kikes talk about kike agenda in private like everyone else.

>You: Herp derp da joos are nice to me. My moms nigger boyfriend is also a great guy.
>Sup Forums: Of course they do you stupid idiot. I bet you also think the niggers and whites you know from the office and at the store are nice as well.

#ProtectTheBecks goddammit! Get on the twitterz

jewish theology doesn't work like that
jews aren't "chosen" to be better than goyim
jews were supposedly chosen for a fuckton of a retarded rules and duties that supposedly keep the world ticking, like if there won't be a certain amount of people that keep the sabbat then the armageddon or something begins

it's like saying that aztecs were "chosen" to sacrifice people to the sun so that it won't burn out. it's a pain in the ass more than anything

Your projection of my vision of America is so nefarious and twisted, it's laughable.

Why do you think?

>134152852

Im Jewish and hate myself and so should you.

move to israel.
seriously, it's just better that way.
humans are designed to be tribalistic.
Go back to your tribe. Your fellow Jews ruined it for the rest of you.

Stop running the propaganda machine. Stop pretending to be victims when Jewish Communism killed more people than the Nazi's. Stop pushing the pro-diversity anti white rhetoric in the media.

To be fair I never really met a Jewish person I didn't like The hasidics kind of bug me a bit but its really just them being completely aloof really. Normal Jews and even the ones that look like more casual hasidics are all pretty ok in my book. Most are pretty based people with good hearts. Believe it or not ALOT of them work as laborers or general warehouse work and a good number own small buisnesses

Stop being racist af. Many jews I meet in my line of work show a clear preference for other jews, regardless of skills. Honestly the Nazis aren't nearly as bad.