i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 18
*Assault on Sukhnah has begun
>Tigers control Rumaylan oil field and Rajm Al-Jawz
>Tigers captured al-Daila'a oil field south-west of Rusafa
>ES fighters launch operation in Ayn Daqnah, kill 15 YPG, and were repelled
>SAA attack on T2/Humaymah area fails; tank and ammo captured, several dead, others beheaded
>SAA's advance to Sukhnah is mostly stalled, but they reached the hills overlooking the city
>Ru De-escalation zone observers arrive in Daraa
*Israel rejects ceasefire in Syria, says it empowers Iran
>Raqqa: Tigers captured E Zamla, Al-Fahdeh villages, and Zamla, Khalaa oil fields
>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
*200 US soldiers arrive in Raqqa City
Iraq
>Iraqi Forces retake Mosque in Imam Gharbi Village south of Mosul after a week of fighting
>Iraq ERD continues clearing Old Mosul, clashes ongoing
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/887498290094276609
nydailynews.com/newswires/news/world/palestinian-worshippers-hurt-clash-israeli-police-jerusalem-article-1.3336895
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/If-Temple-Mount-security-measures-remain-we-will-see-an-explosion-500055
wikimapia.org/#lang=de&lat=35.883904&lon=39.022322&z=14&m=b&show=/30988594/Ittihad-University
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEIR EZ ZOR WHEN?
Any news about Sukhnah offensive?

nth for the iraqi army

>tfw this pic is accurate

Use swissrolls OC for bread sometime too. been begging for threads now.

also. I'm out. later

ASSAD WILL WIN

SUKHNAH NEVER
DEIR EZZOR NEVER
DEATH TO ASSAD

CINA = BABI

Jewish Jew, is that you?

twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/887498290094276609

GUYS! IS HAPPENING!

A few more questions from a newfag before I go to bed. Do the Kurds, YPG/SDF, mostly coexist with the Syrian government? Do their interests align at to where they can live side by side without conflict? And does Russia support the YPG/SDF?

Why does everyone hate you friend?

That Kraut pic describes reddit ganging up on me, so it's not everyone, just outsiders/redditards

>Palestinian worshippers hurt in clash with Israeli police in Jerusalem

nydailynews.com/newswires/news/world/palestinian-worshippers-hurt-clash-israeli-police-jerusalem-article-1.3336895

>IF TEMPLE MOUNT SECURITY MEASURES REMAIN, 'WE WILL SEE AN EXPLOSION'

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/If-Temple-Mount-security-measures-remain-we-will-see-an-explosion-500055

No the Kurds in Syria want to carve their "own" country out of Syria . They betrayed Assad and allied with USA to create "The great Kurdistan" in order for it to become a foothold for zionist/American army.

Hahaha not Cina asshole
Malaysia is multicultural
There are lots of ethnics here so you can call me chinese or whatever but your namecalling is ineffective jew
Its good to be a Sabah native here. So peaceful while posting in this shit imageboard.

Muhammad Arar, a resident of the Muslim Quarter, told The Jerusalem Post that locals were willing to escalate the situation until they got their way. He added that Friday would be a critical point.

Thanks Japan, I thought it was strange that the US-backed SDF were fighting with them. Poor Syria

And they're making enemies out of all 4 neighbors by doing so. The only thing stopping Turkey/Iran/Russia/Syria/Iraq from going all-out against the Kurds is the USA. Once US support for the Kurds ceases, we will see a bloodbath unlike anything we've ever seen

Do malayzian Chinese identify themselves as Malaysian or as Chinese?
From I have noticed they always marry each other, frequent each other and even study/talk in Chinese (instead of Malaysian)

With the Kurds I mean

Thanks Ebin Shitposter. You are good poster. I like /sg/ it is comfy. Going to lurk soon.

Has there been any hint that this will be the case? Once we do that it seems we're out of the game for good, right?

There's a reason why Russia isn't bombing the FSA/HTS turkish allies at the moment, many deals under the table to kill the new "Moderate Group"

Malaysian Chinese in peninsula malaysia are quite racist and hate malay natives

Malaysian chinese in borneo are much more open minded and friendly to locals

Know this difference it could save you one day

With 10 whole US bases there? I don't think US involovement will end any soon.

> TRS raiding
That's about as credible as aliens shooting JFK in 1962.
You're on the most easily baitable board on the site, /ptg/ is not being raided by some outside entity with nefarious purposes, you're on the board of shitposters and baiting.

You're right about that. I'm wondering if we're going to see a permanent US presence in Kurdistan
>Barring WWIII that is

US bases doe not mean they'd support Kurds.
Russia and Turkey are more than willing to make a deal and US is nto above to let the kurds get fucked if they can officially stay then.
The goal is suppressing Syria and attacking Iran by future proxies

>Malaysian Chinese in peninsula malaysia are quite racist and hate malay natives

Yeah I noticed that. Some places made me feel like I was in Peijing or Shanghai. How about the native Malay, have they said anything about the blatant racism?

So once USA ceased support for the kurds there will be a kurdlocaust right? GASSING KURDS WHEN?? God bless Saddam the best dictator

Going to bed /sg/
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a QT on me!

Current US bases are in "Kurd" territory now. So you telling me US will let the resistance axis bombard its bases?

If the US was really willing to only "support" the Kurds, they would just made a couple of outposts and using the Jordan air Base for airstrikes.

Making 10 bases and a couple of them are fucking huge (can hold aircraft, armor and 5,000+ troops) just to "support" or or destroy a practically dead ISIS is pure retardation.

The US/Israeli intentions are clear, the only thing left to create a reason strong enough (with media support) to gain public support for it.

Native Malay and Chinese hate each other deeply even if in the media they show that they tolerate each other it is not the case. They always held deep hatred for each other for i dont know. Maybe because different religion? Political sect? Historical (chinese in the past were commies while native malays were right wing conserbatives propped by the anglo)?

I am just glad to live in this peaceful nation of different ethnics in borneo. I am native but I love chinese food of pork and they are often intermarrying locals producing qt breeds. I'm ok with local chinese here in sabah, except foreign chinese because they are foreign and trying to take our sovereignty.

>clear enough
So.. threatening Syria and Iran?

One of the catholic churches i went as a symbol of appreciation for assad. I pray to him every sunday

don't waste your time
he's a ptg nigger pretending not to be one
they're the only one on this board believing that antisemitism, racism, anti american interventionism is due to shill raids
don't give him (you)'s

Mostly Iran

Basically expand their territory throughout Syria all the way to Iraq.

Once they finished with Assad, they will just brand SDF/Ypg as terrorists and eradicate them. You know, exactly as they did with Taliban

it's true that Peninsula People was Retard..

>finished with Assad
That train left the station.
Assasinating Assad at this point doesn't make sense anymore. Except Trump gets impeached and the shocker gets mroe aggressive there is not reason that there is a
>finished with Assad
time before Trump stops being president.

Though they might go for Iran just from their SDF base territory.

oh yeah, I think I'm on 24 hours /sg/ now.
Fucking project is due in 2 hours made me pull an all nighter.

>they're the only one on this board believing that antisemitism, racism, anti american interventionism is due to shill raids
Well then /ptg/ are clearly not from here.
Bandwagoners and hyperpartisan Jews, the lot of them.

Course they're not from here, they're from reddit (and facebook, to a lesser extent)
but we already knew that

Mosul

What is the strategic position of winning this university? Is it to increase morale?

you should place a small image of him on the shrine

to study the size of your momma ass

A prisoner?

FUKKEN GOT EM
hue man foo style

Meaning that pro-SAA tribes under ISIS control are starting the massive revolution, this will happen on Bukamal and Deir Ezzor as well when SAA reach the ourtskits of the city.

>implying ptg isn't filled to the brim with plebbitor and (((president-trump))) supporters
>implying election-trump supporters didn't move to /sg/

> memeflag

Nice joke hue hue to be quite honest my momma do have nice ass

wikimapia.org/#lang=de&lat=35.883904&lon=39.022322&z=14&m=b&show=/30988594/Ittihad-University

It's not about the University. It's about its position. If they grabbed it, that means they're right at Raqqa

It is very strategic. Key terrain in its immediate surroundings.

>Nigger using a Confed flag

Please no bully nuFOP is on now

lol no
just look at the bullet wounds and where the body is facing
if it was a prisoner executed he would be facing the wall

>finally some /sg/ recognition
I knew you nerds would come around

Oh well, poor kid.

No one cares about the uni
now the SAA has friendly positions very close to raqqa

>memeflag
>tries to fit in

guys is he okay?

now i am 100% sure the incompetent iraqis are now just killing civilians as a revenage for not being able to take mosul sooner,
just look at the guy does he look like an isis fighter? look at his haircut if isis cought him with that they might even whip his ass.

oh shit nigger
why would anyone bully you
that shit was funny when i was smaller
Is it good?

he just need a little cup of water, lad

He is fine lad
just taking a nap

This.
That kid can't even grow a beard.

this x1000
and then they count them as isis militants to cover up and boost the numbers of isis killed

just post some lewd hezbos

Reminder

alright i'm of to sleep my niBBas
i'm curious about what will happen about the gainz right next to SDF territory

This is actually happening, that is why SAA is fucking great, because they make leave people and terrorist out of the sieges, but after that people return safely, look at fucking Al-Waer, 5000 people get out of there, 4000 returned after they reach Al-Bab.

Quite good back during the early seasons. The new godchild chloe ruins everything with politically correct agenda. But damn i want to dick her

It's pretty humiliating to take a year trying to conquer a city defended by 5000 militants. And it's not even geographically tough like how Sanaa in Yemen is.

>when all the butthurt ASSadists have to have their own safespace thread cuz the rest of Sup Forums is wise to their plebbit garbage
feels good
how does it feel to know ur "LE BAZED COMMMIE SHITSKIN ASSAD XD" is going to be hanging upside down from a lamppost soon?

Fuck off kid

>134155770

not being able to take city without turning it to a heap of rubble and losing a lot of manpower while doing so can mess with a individual head.
they are only creating more hatred and sectarian violence through this i wouldn't be surprise if they still have terrorists attack even decades after removing isis.
saddam should have gassed them all.

>Taking the bait
come on now lad

This
everytime we had trouble taking a land in the war
you can fucking bet war crimes were around the corner

Fuck off Assad is a benevolent secular dictator. Do you want a thousand abu bakar al baghdadis to pop up in syria if you depose assad? Uninformed swine thats what you are.

That list was written by an idiot.

>hold Aleppo
He didn't. He lost Aleppo (or most of it) and then tried to get it back (which he mostly did). That's not "holding a city".

>liberate Damascus
The regime never lost it.

>SSNP

Assad is already joining with SSNP.

>Assad will never eliminate ISIS

It's not him who's eliminating ISIS but US coalitions in both Iraq and Syria.

>throw out US troops

Impossible. If the US leaves, it will be its own decision.

>Baathism
>Greater Syria
Pick one.

>all these people giving them (you)s
Stop it lads

>He didn't. He lost Aleppo (or most of it) and then tried to get it back (which he mostly did). That's not "holding a city".
Yes it is. The city was never lost to the enemy.
>The regime never lost it.
See, we agree.

what pisses me of the world treats the iraqis as some kind of heroes that dindu nuffin unlike the ebil syrians who use hospital seeking child attracting barrel bombs.
just compare the liberation of Aleppo with mosul even though the SAA was in very bad shape they liberated without any war crimes and didn't manage to kill half the civies.

>"kid"
hah hah coming from u reddit trash
all u edgelord plebbit teens are going to be so fun to laugh at when ur COMMIE hero is six feet under
when are u plebbit trash going to realize u are the minority u are HATED

going to be fun to watch ur "benevolent dictator" strung up by his own loving people who "love" him

meh it's close to bed time and shitposting is all i have

>134156416
>hurr durr

cool digits chilefascistbro

hello nippon user.

Not the first time i was right once

The regime never lost Damascus you retard. Learn to know that sentences written under a particular quote are response to that quote.

>The city was never lost to the enemy.

It was for all matters and purposes lost. Territory that you don't have can't be held. Most of the city was lost, hence most of it was not held. And since size matters, the statement the city was held is wrong.

>Chilebro
What the fuck?
When did you start posting again?
How is engineering school or are you out now?
havenet really seen you since the protests