The Dunkirk movie and SJWs outrage

Could someone please redpill me on why Liberlas and SJW's are insisting on racial, gender and sexual equality on movies regardless of the topic.

Case in point, their latest source of outrage is the movie Dunkirk and it's predominately white male cast.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/07/17/review-christopher-nolan-excellent-dunkirk-explores-heroism-innovative-fashion/482574001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WW2 was fought mainly by blacks and asians, almost no whites actually died.
The history you have been taught is a lie.

I'm sick of this leftist obsession with stuffing everything in the world with niggers.

Holy fuck that last comment really got to me

Was there any niggers in western Europe during that time?

>Society For Comfortable Upper Class White Feminist Creatives

I refuse to believe that's a real fucking thing.

This is satire

In the united states army but not in the British army which is what the movie is about.

I think the objective is to blackwash history and make it appear that things were always "diverse" and multicultural in Europe, creating a new normal and the illusion needed for people to accept it. If you show the people of Europe, and the world, what Europe used to look like... They might want that back.

American education, folks.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I'M SO TIRED OF THIS HISTORY REVISIONIST KIKE SHIT

I'm honestly surprised they haven't gone with this argument. They made sure to tell us about the stronk womyn making aircraft and munitions when I learned about WW2 in school.

Leave it to a kike to come up with this shit.

>surely they could have fit Amy Schumer in there somewhere
>insert sea life or flotation device joke here

This article is from a website called the betoota advocate, it's a satire "news" team thing.

>african british soldiers in ww2
Leftists should just stop having opinions on movies, jesus.

We Wuz Soulja's N Sheeit

Sounds fake.

There are blacks in the cast. Non speaking roles, but barely anyone has a speaking role in it.

I did see one review where the reviewer called the film "guy centric" due to it's lack of prominent female perspectives.

It's a satirical website you dips

She's too fat. Probably couldn't get her on the boat in the first place. Well, they could have had a pointless whaling ship scene, too, I suppose.

They have an obsession with denying objective facts.

There were no black soldiers at Dunkirk. Fact.
There were no female soldiers at Dunkirk. Fact.
There were no Muslims, Spics, Aborigines, or Asians there either.

But because there could be some in this movie's production, there should be. We go from an accurate representation of history, to history as it should have been, and then pretty soon we're basically telling fantasy stories and passing them off as factual.

>"Abraham Lincoln was gay!"
>"George Washington was a practicing Muslim!"
>"Thomas Jefferson was Black!"

It is all about erasing history and turning objectivity into subjectivity. All must be ambiguous and multiple choice. Gender, race, nationality, language, culture. Nothing is true. Do what the experts say. Don't use reason or try to research things on your own.

Let's ne honest...it's a common mistake nowadays to believe this to be a real article.

Here let me sum up the battle of Dunkirk and it's movie for you
>Brave Sir Robin ran away
>Bravely ran away away
>When danger reared its ugly head
>He bravely turned his tail and fled
>Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
>And gallantly he chickened out
>Bravely taking to his feet
>He beat a very brave retreat
>Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin!

OP's article is fiction

this one is not

usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/07/17/review-christopher-nolan-excellent-dunkirk-explores-heroism-innovative-fashion/482574001/

obvious satire, read the article gentlemen

It's not. Read the article, it's a joke.

But people HAVE complained.

The article gets more tongue-in-cheek the further it goes, retards

French colonial forces were present. You actually see them in the movie shuffling around in the background.

I'm sorry, but can you give me the name of the Indian division(s) evacuated from Dunkirk? Because looking through the order of battle for the British Expeditionary Force I'm not seeing any. No units recruited from Africa, either.

See, this is the shit why people preemptively get up-in-arms over things like EA shoehorning niggers and "strong independent bedouin female soldiers" all over their latest battlefield WW1 and WW2 games. When these games were unveiled, many people on Sup Forums said "lol so what it's just a game!"

Well now guess what? Enough anachronistic afrocentric propganda gets pushed and it causes people to genuinely BELIEVE that niggers played a significant role in either world war. This goes to the point of these cunts complaining about a movie set in 1940s Europe being "too white"

Is why I don't blame people for taking the bait in the first place. The line between satire and reality is obliterated.

Actually there were blacks at Dunkirk, and Muzzies. Part of the Belgian and French forces. Also """""""""asians"""""""" (the British kind).

>implying we wuzn't Prussians
>implying Bismark didn't unite Germany to promote a rap single
>implying the Hapsburgs weren't just a rival street gang
WE WUZ HOHENZOLLERNS

Read the idiots comment again, idiot.

Imagine Hitler killed all those brits in Dunkirk. World would be different now.

If leftists just stayed the fuck away from history and statecraft, that would be great

Indian Army Service Corps had four companies evacuated from Dunkirk.

French colonial forces (nogs and north nogs) were both evacuated and captured at Dunkirk.

The Nazis didn't go after Dunkirk in force due to fears of overextension. Remember, they were still fighting the French at the time.

How can Alt-Lite types legitmately want to "save" (((western civilization)))? In its current form it's fucking trash and should be abolished.

Burn it all down.

basically the amy schumer comment is where i found the satire. everything else is pretty believable

*because of Rundstedt's fears of overextension

get out

i play bf1 . even german soldiers are blacks :D
is a swedish game , sweden is a refugee land = niggerfield

Yeah. Even if Dunkirk was overrun, the British would have fought on because Hitler's treaties were worthless.

At worst, the U.S. Army Air Force drops atomic bombs on Germany first.

Shiiiiittteeee

today there would need to be a cameo of amy jewmer with the joke "muh vagina" or no one would watch it

kek They ran fucking rings around France, and they were afraid of being overextended. Also, FDR would have had a very hard time declaring war on Germany. Hitler made it much easier and did it himself

this can't possible be real

The lack of diversity is disturbing. Why couldn't the Tuskegee Airmen make a cameo?

>Also, FDR would have had a very hard time declaring war on Germany. Hitler made it much easier and did it himself
If Britain fought on, FDR probably would have pushed for a stronger Lend-Lease program. It's also important to remember that Germany and the U.S. were fighting an undeclared naval war in the Atlantic.

Of course, Pearl Harbor is also on the horizon.

Hitler was scared shitless by the rapid encirclement of the BEF.

Rommel and his commanding officer directly disobeyed orders to halt a few times, to great success. The defending troops were totally unprepared for the blitz tactics of German armor. the German army could have easily captured Calais and Dunkirk, completely surrounding the BEF forces had it not been for the German High Command

Hitler thought the conquest of France would cost 1 million German lives. there were only something like 20k German casualties.

>Amy Schumer
>able to be squeezed anywhere

Why can't the jews stop badmouthing the people who saved them from the camps?

Yeah but remember, there were still many 1st and 2nd generation Germans in America. It took a false telegraph saying Germany would give the SW back to the Spics for us to enter WW1
Also, Hitler could have won the war on so many occasions though it is a little bit ridiculous. If he would have captured the British Expeditionary Force and not chimped out by bombing cities instead of air bases, the war would have been much different.

the Japanese admiral who planned Pearl Harbor was dead set against war with the United States.

that's why it was a surprise attack; he suspected that the only chance the Japanese had at victory was to catch the Americans off guard and force them to the negotiation table. however, he never intended for the attack to commence before the official declaration of war.

Rigth Jews never died and hitler was good lead

Hitler also threw too much money and too many resources into impractical weapons like the V series rockets and the railway gun

the Germans also had too much faith in Enigma.

the Allies won the information war very early. I don't think there was a single German spy in England that hadn't been turned.

>Also, Hitler could have won the war on so many occasions though it is a little bit ridiculous. If he would have captured the British Expeditionary Force and not chimped out by bombing cities instead of air bases, the war would have been much different.
You're forgetting that several airbases in Northern England were out of range of the Luftwaffe. The RAF could cover their home territory even if they lost a few airbases.

Also, how would they win if they didn't destroy the factories that were supplying the airbases? Runways can be patched up rather easily.

The British held numerous tactical advantages, too. Their radar network was one big one.

>he suspected that the only chance the Japanese had at victory was to catch the Americans off guard and force them to the negotiation table.
The only way that the Japanese would have had a chance is if the Pacific Fleet received an early warning and moved out into the ocean. And even then, the Pacific War would have only been extended into the late 1940s.

>Hitler also threw too much money and too many resources into impractical weapons like the V series rockets and the railway gun
Yep. His nuclear program couldn't hold up under the weight of Allied sabotage, government stupidity, and the disregarding of E=mc^2 as a "Jewish Science."

>the Allies won the information war very early. I don't think there was a single German spy in England that hadn't been turned.
That's why Operation Overlord was so effective. All of the sources that the Nazis had in Britain were spewing bullshit.

The goal wasn't conquering of the UK, it was to bring them to the table. By neglecting to target military capabilities and going after cities because Berlin got bombed, Hitler allowed the RAF to contest bombing raids and weakened the Luftwaffe and Germany could never achieve air superiority.

>By neglecting to target military capabilities and going after cities because Berlin got bombed, Hitler allowed the RAF to contest bombing raids and weakened the Luftwaffe and Germany could never achieve air superiority.
That's only one part of it. The two air forces were effectively matched, which meant that the battle was in the UK's favor.

Remember, every RAF plane can be repaired or replaced as long as the pilots are safe. Every Luftwaffe plane that is shot down is permanently lost.

>Bitching about a WWII movie when most of the people fighting were low and behold, white and male.

I seriously want to find those retarded feminists and send them to fight terrorists on the front lines for them to understand what it would fucking be like to actually be a damned soldier.

Many women who DID fight and served on the front lines in this day and age know the horrors and stress of war well enough.

I wonder if they'll be outraged at black panther's all-black cast.

no, that's hella diverse.

>but surely they could have squeezed Amy Schumer in there somewhere

Is this a "you rage you lose" thread?

>women were oppressed during these times and not rspreaented.
>why aren't women represented in a movie that takes place during a time that women weren't represented.

So...is Dunkirk, Sup Forums approved?

The only recent WWII movie to get "diversity" (its retarded that its even something to focus on) is Fury, before you get on me for Muh Tiger scene and Muh Last Battle scene just think about it for a sec

>mostly white cast
>one of the main characters is a beaner, understandable, many beans served in combat units during the war
>in one scene you see a black soldier, understandable as hes an officers servant, usually thats what most of them did
>A soldier from the 442nd Infantry Regiment is seen in one scene, makes sense since they were a frontline unit all the way to the end of the war

And this is not mentioning the different regional US cultures represented in the movie, you can have "diversity" without being retarded about, for Gods sake The Longest Day had niggers in it too and that was filmed in the fucking 60s

The article is CLEARLY a hilarious, and DELIBERATE comedic send-up pointed directly at the over-the-top extremists in the SJW camp. I enjoyed it very much.

>"surely they could have squeezed Amy Schumer in there..."

snarf!

>Hitler could have won the war on so many occasions though it is a little bit ridiculous.
You're suffering from America centrism. The only way Hitler could have won the war is if some kind of a detente would have been achieved with the SU. USSR did 80% of the fighting against the Nazis.

if you cant tell that article is satire youre on the spectrum. get tested

my god. they are destroyingn themselves.
Anybody who reads this article must havebeen redpilled immediately.

>"another so-called historically accurate war film about white men that got sent to war against other white men"

uhh, yeah. "historically accurate' is the key phrase here. We need to revoke female rights asap. Or send the ones who think like this to saudi arabia for 5 years.

Poe's Law

SeeApparently we're just aware of what cancer feminists are. You're still denying reality

jesus i didnt realize how many legit retards there are on pol. i mean i knew there was a lot but holy shit

This is correct, we slavs are proud descendants of nomadic steppe sarmatians, definitely non-white, can we get affirmative action now?

>Society For Comfortable Upper Class White Feminist Creatives

how gullible are you retards

I believe this is satire lads.

Ahh yes I forgot about the stronk woman who never made an artillery shell in her life

Wait, are people actually falling for this? It's clearly meant to be satirical.

Get your shit together Sup Forums.

Contribute to the thread or gtfo.

The way this is worded almost seems like the reviewer read a satire piece like in the OP but thought it was serious and decided to comment on that general notion, as opposed to actually having a problem with it.

That article looks to be satire ( shows there are real articles anyway), but many of them do seriously believe that blacks were everywhere in our history.

I suspect it's because so many diversity hires have been used in period pieces and fantasy movies that were set in obviously medieval times. It's been happening for years now and those kids that grew up with it are now adults that may think of themselves as having ties to European history.

There also have just been comforting lies put out repeatedly over the years where people would attribute inventions or achievements to blacks for no real good reason. Like attributing peanut butter to George Washington Carver(?), when it was just one of many uses for peanuts he listed in a book. Peanut butter is just ground nuts that are heated a little to release the oil, it's been a thing for ages.

Basic problem is blacks don't have their own history as they were largely living in huts at a time when everyone else was creating civilizations with fantastic architecture. There's nothing for them to look on as a symbol of their ancestors and something to live up to, so they and liberals try to attach blacks to the histories of other peoples.

That's exactly it fellow leaf.

>they could've squeezed Amy Schumer in there
They had the whole fucking ocean and she still wasn't able to fit.