Finland's defense budget is about 3 billion € per year...

Finland's defense budget is about 3 billion € per year. At the current rate of US dollar a B-2 Spirit stealth bomber could be acquired for about 1.5-1.8 billion €. Finland would thus be able to acquire one or even two stealth bombers within a year.

Why B-2 Spirit stealth bomber?

B-2 Spirit's stealth properties are top-notch, so for example, it would not be detected by the radar system that Finland's neighbouring country Estonia uses. Stealth bomber can carry about 18 000kg of weaponry. Thus, each flight a stealth bomber would be able to drop 18 000kg of horse shit over Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. After that it could turn around and fly to Hyvinkää airport for refilling its shit load and redo the maneuver. Within a few years the defense budget to achieve a situation where the flight rotation was it would be nearly constant and Estonians would not have any idea why their capital is given tens of thousands of pounds of horse shit every day.

>Finland's defense budget is about 3 billion € per year
sammi can you even into budget?

>spend your entire budget on one item.
>no money left for fuel, bombs, mechanics, pilots, or anything else.

Russia would probably invade if Finland tried getting B2's.

where are you gonna get that much horse shit?

Are you a reservist? I'm dead serious when I ask if you're aware you're going to be called to Active duty by September 2nd?

You are about to see a HUGE Russian build-up at Kalastajansaarento and a "Shelling of Mainila" Incident happen. This will be the casus belli Russia uses as an excuse to invade you by September 10th.

Zapad 2017 is a front to stage troops for the invasion.

You don't want B-2s.

2bil for the barebones plane.

Half a billion a year for maint and other shit. Also bombs aren't cheap. The dudes flying and fixing these things will probably want money too.

Spirits are higher value targets than ICBMs, so add a few hundred mil for base defense. Helps if you locate them far away from coasts or other countries.

Helsinki Headline Goal forces will be stations across the Baltics and Poland, while NATO will be staging a US Large Scale Ready Reaction Force in Norway along with a US QRF at Ämari in Estonia for Zapad 2017.

Since you're a "Partner in Peace" nation, we're on standby for WWIII to assist you at your request should a single Russian BMP-2 cross your border.

more information on this? preferably from a source that isn't literally unironically fake news?

Good old pasta.

it's a b2 bomber? What other info do you need?

Search for Zapad 2017. That's the best information I can disclose. Finnish High Command is taking it seriously enough to man their WARCON2-equivalent stations during it.

EU is activating Helsinki Headline Goal, NATO is activating CONREP Two and surrounding Finland with QRF and LSRRF forces just in case.

russia, starting a war against nato ever. kek
they are not suicidal

>what is maintenance costs

Finland is NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, NATO, you dumb fuck.

russia will never attack findland, their only valid target, as the user said is the Suwalki gap. but then again, it will be suicidal if they try to take it.

Gerasimov (Valery) will be overseeing Zapad 2017. Confidence is high this means he will be acting under orders from Moscow to reclaim Finland for Putin's Ego to rebuild the "Tsarist Russia" Putin believes is Russia's "Right."

this is pasta you larping faggot

You're at the most a PhD in History from some Argentinian uni. You're as irrelevant as the Maldives.

How about you let those of us who graduated from Carlisle ir Greater talk?

i've seen you before, you're that faggot who has all the mislabeled aircraft images
you should try that over on /k/, i'd love to see those guys get triggered over it

we used to have this problem with Finns on >>Sup Forums: literal shitposting
looks like it migrated here
that's why we have >>/bant/ now Finnland

I think they learned their lesson the first time imo

stop hyping up nothingburgers against Russia you fucking deep state shill

>faggot who has all the mislabeled aircraft images

By Jove, what ever do you mean?

whatever you say general.
as always, nothing is going to happen.

and in any case, a new shelling of mainila will come from finland this time. backed by the west

also this.

Stop posting here, 55 Savushkina Street.

>being such a raging autist you get noticed on a website with 2.7 million users

>a new shelling of mainila will come from finland this time

Yup, sure... Falklands are your rightful clay...

not quite, David

Have you looked at Zapad 2017, you raging autist?

>Falklands are your rightful clay...
yes, and nato want a safer world, without unfair wars

Yay, more frozen land is what we really need right now! Stupid burger.

>F15"D" Strike Eagle
>"D"

is it gay if i request more of this

No they'd need to double the budget to buy two of those, and keep it more than the current to run them

But it may be worth it for that purpose

Fuck off, leave Bestonia alone.

The B-2 bomber's more agile cousin, the F-117, was shot down by Serbs in 1999 when NATO criminals were bombing civilians in Yugoslavia.

This is a massively outdated fighter.

It was replaced by the YF22 and YF23.

It simply looks cool. It was also a first of it's kind. Kind of like the F40 preceded the F50 Ferrari.

Most men are here in the reserve except queers and insane. I hope shit aint hitting the fan any time soon, I don't like the idea of dieing in a war.

>Doesn't understand the post.
Should've figured out from the fucking retard LARP flag.

He is talking about something that happened in 1939.