archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a fucking leaf

cherrypicking

slope in the forhead.
>small prefrontal cortex.
>no ability for abstract thought.
>unable to think critically about things like consequences and future predictions.
>cant into imagination or creativity.

sorry. its a function of volume of brain matter which the person on the left lacks.

what sort of abstract thoughts can you share with us user?

damn

>sharing some filthy half breed beast
BEAST BEAST
HALF MAN HALF BEAST IS FULL BEAST

Now about Persia, now there are colored inscriptions at the Palace at Persopolis of dark colored men, very very dark. HOWEVER, these men are not the nobility of Persia, they were called the Immortals, look it up it will be right there. During Alexander's conquests in order to defeat Persia all it took was to cut off the head of the Persian General and the whole army would be dissolved into chaos and self destruction, hence "cut off the head of the snake" this is because these men "immortals" were not white and could not function without orders from a whtie man, as they are beasts, submen. Immortals were used to Zerg Rush the Greek Whites. They were called "immortals" by the Persian white kings because they were all identical to each other like clones, so when one died, another that looked just like him took his place in single file, like the previous man never died, hence the name "immortal" this word is actually an insult to these subman shitskins who could not make any military decision unless it was a direct order from a Aryan. Hitler was indeed correct about this in my own research. Julius Caesar on the other hand had ENORMOUS difficulty fighting the Celts in Gaul, why? WHen he killed their leader they continued to make brilliant and shrewd and brave military decisions, barbaric as they were, Celts were whites and they were damn smart. Alexadner could have gone west after conquering the East, but he didn't conquer Spain or gaul or Germania, because they were purely WHITE nations and were much harder to conquer. he could not.

OP's image is a Persian immortal btw so copy pasta RELEVANT

>This amount of LARPING
Persians were never white

Non-Anglos are non-white.
Which is why they are eternally butthurt and conniving assholes.
archive.fo/hRd2u
>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech
archive.fo/BI4PA
>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

Here's Phoencian of Tyre and Sidon, a colonist of those cities living in Spain

ISLAM = WHITE GENOCIDE OF MIDDLE EAST

Whites are mixed with other whites.
irish/german is most common

>not posting CONTEMPORARY ART OF CYRUS
HE WAS WHITE HIS FACE IS TOO NOBLE TO BE AN ARAB
ARABS ARE LITERAL ANIMAL SUBHUMANS

Pastey skin nord and Anglo cucks confirmed losers of the white race

Sage hide and report.

The greeks and Romans got ALL of their math from Babylon and Sumeria, and they were PROUD OF IT. Arabs are too stupid to do this, these were BLUE EYED IVORY SKINED WHITE MEN

But the ancient aryans wuz Nordic amirite

For real though I agree that Iberians are underrated and that Nordics are overrated. That being said, threads like these reek of D&C and should not be made in the first place. Leave the Nords alone.

In America most of the cuckold relationships are in the east coast and southern states. Funny enough that's where the majority of Scandinavian immigrants came to. Kinda makes you think

Persians weren't nordcucklarping paleskins. They were Beige Middle Easterners just like today.

Nobodys saying they're nords. They're WHITE MEN, mostly Hamites and Shemites, lots of them look like modern jews in Israel

Dont even get started with slavs

Actually it's a Christian myth that modern Persians are Aryan. The Christians replaced actual blond haired Persians with fake sandniggers, just like they did in Southern Europe

White of skin or white in skull? Skin color is nothing, why don't you read into actual racial science.

From the snowy mountains of Norway, to the beaches of Italy, we have the same skull types, You are my brother, and I'll love you even if you don't love me back. We ruled the world, and we will again.

Except they're (the leaders) described by their enemies TO BE WHITE. If you want to kill your enemies, you NEED TO KNOW WHAT THELOOK LIKE

So anything that was good is now white?
Nordcucks are worse than Afrocentric niggers

Actually, a majority of them formed townships and communities in the midwest, idiot.

Canadians are an embarrassment.

The same thing is happening in Sweden now. Mark my words in 100 years Christians will try to pass off the new niggers there as narive Swedes

Here's Carthage, more Phoenicians

THE ARAB DESIRE TO KILL ALL WHITES IS REAL IT HAPPENED IN T MIDDLE EAST BEWARE OF THE ARAB BEAST

MARK OF THE BEAST 666

>Norway to Italy
>we ruled the world
Vikings were busy eating cum out of their women's pussy living in caves while the glorious Mediterranean master race were forging their history in this world.

>arab
>aryan

kys

Both are Aryan. Aryan just means Indo European

In that case Arabs, Kurds, Afghans, Pakis, Turks and Indians are """"white"""" too

When bagdad was originally built by the WHITE PERSIANS it had a great plumbing system, with clean running water for the city, when the Mongolians destroyed it all under Arab rule, the arabs WERE NEVER ABLE TO REBUILD IT EVER EVER.

ARABS ARE NOT PERSIANS
REAL MIDDLE EAST WAS WHITE LIKE EUROPE

EBWARE OF RACIAL GENOCIDE HITLER WAS RIGHT

>Spanish
>has a Portuguese helmet on

Let's look at all the intellectual work of the Greeks
Compared to mud hut dwelling inbred viking trash

Mhmm...

Kys you subhuman ginger pasty skin filth

>He hasn't taken the CaucasoidPill®

I Should have been more specific. I lump Midwest into the south since it's so irrelevant. Still my point still stands cuckolding is usually very popular in areas where there isn't much to do.

The Jew is really desperate. These threads are being made at historic levels of stability and speed. This can only mean one thing. The Jew sees he is losing his grip on the white man, and feels the need to double time the divide operation. Thankfully it isn't working. The more of these threads made, the more aware we become. Nice try Vermin.

Sage.

>having a crooked nose makes you not an aryan

Love this meme.

Another Persian coin of who's really in charge
WHITEY

HITLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE

In the case of racial science they are Caucasian, so "White" Somewhat yes. Obviously we look different, but are of the same set of human. They have darker skin and darker hair, that's the only difference.

Compared to niggers where we don't even share the same skull.

>the greeks had sloping foreheads
What am I reading

Here's another PHOENICIAN
THIS WAS MINED IN TYRE

HITLER WAS RIGHT ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE

What else would you expect from a nordcuck?

HERES A "TURK" BEFORE ISLAM

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL

>hamites
>white

This man was part Greek, part PERSIAN
Does this look like a mongrel to you? Racemixed? no it's two whites making a son. He ruled parts of TURKEY AND PERSIA

Didn't even look at op pic
I thought these shit post threads were always about Romans and Greeks vs pasty skin shits

>anglos
>white
Sorry mate, but even calling us human is a stretch

>nordicks actually fucking believe this

Kek the curse is real but some were white, Nimrod was a white Hamite

You expect the coins to depict people as they actually are, instead of making them look heroic?

cease your larping nordnigger

PERSIANS ARE NOT NORDS
The Middle east had their own ethnic white heritage, although some like the Egyptians and Babylonians have some true pure sons out there somehwere, like some of the english being literal Egyptians if you remember pol talking about that all the time

>Every remarkable African empire was established/administrated by Caucasoid blacks or Arabs

What did God mean by this????

THEY ARE NOT NORDS. But they were white.

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL HITLER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

wishfull thinking beast

>cherrypicking

literally what this entire board does

The post you replied to was referring to the sloping forehead of the fucking picture, you dumb nigger.
>Romans and Greeks
So you don't know the difference between Persians and Romans. Alright.

Remember this Babylonian made MODERN MATH. AND HAD WHITE SKIN AND BLUE EYES. Only whites are that smart and creative

Closest thing we have today that we can readily point to would be modern Jews

Both are sub-human goyim

This statue came from Ur, that carving is probably from Babylon itself or possibly Ninevah or a similar city, which are very close to Ur. They all looked very similar but had their own national boundaries and languages like modern Europe today.

No really, take art history 101. People who had the money and power to commission art and put their image on things never used their actual image. They made themselves look like 11/10 chads because their myth was based on being a badass hero.

Remember that these are Etruscans, they came from somehwere in eastern "turkey". The Romans verified that their own ancestors, although not all Etruscans, also came from "Turkey" in Troy. See how you can have black hair and jewey noses and still be a white man, look at jews, this is a good example. Spotting mercahnts. Although many Mesopotamians had red hair or even gold hair (which was more rare)

NIGGER.

Only whites are smart enough and creative enough to EVEN MAKE THAT ART OR COMMISSION IT. They are whites even the jews called them whites, there is a word in hebrew for ARAB, it's guess what ARAB. It means getting coal burned WHICH THEY ARE

If our women are smarter than yours.... rethink life, and realize persia master race

>he believes in the aeneid myth.

No such evidence exists. Hell, the Latin language isn't even in the same family as Etruscan.

>Iranians
>arab

kys, uneducated mongoloid

>MFW no Persian QT girlfriend.

Get fucked babylon

>Persians "we wuz kangz" from LA LARPing

I doubt this faggot has ever even been to Iran. There is very little difference in skin tone between the north and south

Hold up, so you be sayin *smacks lips* that we wuz Gilgamesh?

Seriously though the Epic of Gilgamesh doesn't seem like anything that a dirty Arab would write and it literally reads like a first draft for Euro paganism. I don't care if this is true or not, I'm going to start believing it anyway.

>Who, my friend, can ascend to the heavens
>(Only) the gods can dwell forever with Shamash.
>As for human beings, their days are numbered,
>and whatever they keep trying to achieve is but wind!
>Now you are afraid of death—
>what has become of your bold strength?
>I will go in front of you,
>and your mouth can cry out: "Go on closer, do not be afraid!
>Should I fall, I will have established my fame
>They will say: "It was Gilgamesh who locked in battle with Humbaba the Terrible!"

>hell it isn't even the same language
>no evidence
You sure showed me PLENTY of physical evidence that I WAS WRONG. I sho wyou physical evidence you say I AM WRONG and refute me with NONE. There were people living in Roma with Etruscan Heritage we know that because of Senate Genealogical records, but there are many diverse languages in teh middle east, and Etruscan has mostly Hebrew loan words in it from what we can discern

It is like a mix of latin and hebrew, jsut look at it. Latin sounds and looks like Etruscan but without nearly as many Hebrew words in it. I don't feel like giving a theseis on the history of the Etruscan and Latin langauges but I am confident in this and I encourage you TO READ IT YOURSELF instead of saying things you don't understand.

And About this "myth" unless you have physical evidence TO THE CONRARY then take it as fact. It wasnt easy for the Romans to admit that the land they lived on wasn't theirs by birthrite, that it was TAKEN

Youre just an academic that just buys the narrative without scrutinizing and viewing the physical details

nice joke, brownie, hey how come you have the color of feces as skin and hair color? we have light, from which all life stems, you are just fecal matter, human waste.

we live the best quality of life in the world, all countries wish they were us.

Mesopotamians were wholly different than those from the Arabian peninsula.

Get the fuck out of my country NOBODY wants you here. Maybe the prime minister likes you but 99% Of every other race wants you. muzzrats to GTFO!

Nimrod and his buddies were white, but they were their own unique ethinic group, I have wondered for some time if their lineage EVEN STILL EXISTS. They very well may have been whiped out. The shemetic groups living along those rivers did survive though I've found enough physical evidence

>shia to appease the arabs

It was a fucking Iranian dynasty that forcefully converted Iran to Shiism (the safavids)

>Iran wasn't really muslim until the revolution

lol ok, then explain the millions of people who poured into the street asking for khomeinei to come and lead

>we accepted metric fucktonnes of poor kebabs from everywhere in the middle east

what is this faggot even talking about? The only thing I can think of are the 40,000 people Saddam kicked out before the war (many of whom were ethnic persians) and the 3 million afghan refugees (many of whom are also ethnic persians who just happened to be in Afghanistan when it was formed)

>areas like Tabriz are white

Tabriz is fucking turkic

I read the rest and this is obviously some faggot in Tehrangles (i.e. big iranian diaspora who lives in LA who are still buttmad about getting kicked out after the revolution) LARPing

is that why you like mowing my lawn every week?

Persia use to be white. But multiple invasion by Arabs and Mongols changed to demographics.... there are still between 10 to 20 million white R1b live in the former Persian empire countries.
The problem is, we all are going to be a very diluted mixed Brazil!
In the picture attached, you can see that blacks have twice more eggs generation, that will over time make them the dominant race.
Look at south Africa. It is over for them

>islamic gibberish
DISCREDITED
ONLY WHITES CAN WRITE TIHS CLEARLY
Arabs write like drunkards in a filthy mess with swirly patterns

oy btw Sumerians invented the Roman toga, also Nebuchadrezzar (the one in the bible) is famous for using roman military techniques.

(((Interesting)))
I wonder why Etruscan had Hebrew words in it
Huh

I wonder if there's some sort of connection here involving

SHLOMO

>Mesopotamians

Tell me more. The only artistic representations I can find (other than sculpture/carvings) look like this.

>Sup Forums trying to history

Kek, you don't even understand the myth you're trying to take as fact. In the myth, a Latin king (dardanus line) left Italy in order to found troy. So aeneas (from dardanus line) coming back and eventually founding rome means that a latin founded rome. If true, then why is luwian different than Latin, especially in script?

You will be hard pressed to find any linguist that doesn't think etruscan isn't a language isolate.

>9 posts by this leaf
reminder to sage

Arabs barely mixed with Persians, Hazara's are the result of Mongols mixing but they aren't considered Persians.

I found the dwemer in Morrowind to be the most accurate, rpetty close to carvings of teh Babylonians and Sumerians and Akkadians and this nation and that nation ect ect.

As you can see these Mesopotamians would not always look "european" but they aren't arabs, they're definately white, just more jewy looking.

>but luwians
Look we hardly know ANYTHING about the Luwians, and you don't know who invented that language, and people can adopt new langauages easily. It's not difficult look at the history of Britain. Some of these languages were also Proxy langauges some were adapted because that's what people used in the local area, most ancients new at least 3 languages

1. native
2. one regional
3. One international

Hello, I have something to add and, seeing how I am Iranian/can prove it, I think this bait can be dismissed.
Aryan isn't really a great term to use, especially when we have access to PCA plotting and whatnot. Iranians aren't really 'white', they are closer to Meds, but not really. The closer you are to the equator, the greater impact it has on your skin tone. That's the problem when you just consider things in this light and omit other information.
Now, this isn't meant to say that white Northern Europeans were doing nothing/have contributed nothing. Swedes have contributed to many fields throughout recent history; for example, just examining the periodic table lets you know that they have not been inconsequential to the advancement of civilization.

>we don't know everything, therefore crazy was theory!

Look, with what we know about both languages they are not of the same family. Why would a culture just up and adopt a new script? If by conwuest, where's the proof? Our alphabet was basically invented in Egypt by some Semites, and even then Egypt didn't adopt it.

Aryan Race Started with the R1 (Aryan gene) 25,000 years ago in the mountains of what is today Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan

When I talk about "more European" looking Mesopotamians, I'm talking about people who look like this. Clearly white, this is on the scale ofGaius to Shlomo proceed with caution, there are lots of Crypto jews

Well I didn't say it was a crazy theory, I said to be careful because there isn't a lot NEITHER of us can claim in that area because the records are sparse.

>why would they just use a new script
Jews did it all the time. BEcause they're fucking jews, as long as they have a good reason, they will do it pronto, all you need is the allure of shekel or power.