HOW DO WE STOP THEM POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3581269/pg1
archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do not post Scientology content on Sup Forums. Thank you.

Don't fuck with scientologists out in the open. They are known for poisoning cattes and doggos that are owned by their critics. They will litigate you into oblivion.

> Scientology is literally NatSoc the religion
> muh L Ron
> muh psychologists are behind everything evil
> muh mysticism
> muh ends justify the means
> muh in-group
> muh capitalism

Scientology is redpilled. Everything you've learned about them is garbage propaganda perpetuated by the Jewish alphabet agencies pissed off at them for invading and embarassing their organizations in the 50s.

>stop them
Why? The church is filled with good people and promotes strong traditional values (which is why we've been attacked by the degenerate media over the last couple of years). You guys should come down to a center some time and give it a shot. There's nothing to lose and who knows, you might find something you like (or someone if you know what I mean).

Fuck off and sage

It's not that bad, I've been a registered member since 09.
They've made a "religion" based around basic ethics and psychology.
One of their tenants is
>If you don't believe in something, don't pretend to.
I think that's pretty cool.

Fuck off tom cruise

whatever you larping faggot

I would highly suggest removing this thread from Sup Forums.

Good goy, do not trust those evil Scientologists. Now eat your soy and take your Xanax, we know what's best for you.

They would be pretty cool guys if they didnt hide all the good super powers behind a paywall

Do you hate it because you don't understand it or are you unwilling to try and understand it because you hate it?
in either case, why?

and I would highly suggest taking Miscavige's cock out of your mouth faggot

They are already pretty much done desu

If I'm gonna join a cult, it's gonna be Mormonism.

10% out of my income sucks, but I love the community and culture.

>HOW DO WE STOP THEM POL?
bait them into attacking the jews

They'll stop themselves. No organization that responds with erdogan-esque butthurt when their blatant parasitic sci-fi children's "religion" is subjected to criticism can be anywhere near as sustainable as a proper religion.

what you gonna do?

Eat shit Travolta/Beck

lol why did you put religion in quotes

You Nazis are the experts on mass murdering an entire religion, you figure it out.

We need a 10 year anniversary of this shit coming up

Once I discovered the scientologists in LA voted for Trump, and that Vivian Kubrick /ourgirl/ is a scientologist, I decided to give this group a pass.

Honestly we need allies where we can find them

This a bait thread from Jason "kike wife" Lee Lucas' GLP boomerposting horrorshow.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3581269/pg1

because it doesn't have a god, it's more of a moral code type thing

Do not make post like this. I have contacted Mr. Greenberg. He knows how to shut things down.

scientology is a dangerous cult. i worked as a manager at a halfway house. one of the clients there had recently escaped from a scientology rehab.

parents pay shitloads of money to get rid of their minor/adult children. they hardly ever let you call home. you are brought to the middle of nowhere for up to 18 months so you can't escape because you have no money and no cell phone and no where to go.

they charge the parents an unholy amount of money and their idea of therapy is channeling objects and other INSANE behaviour that has NOTHING to do with getting off drugs and alcohol.

it's not a religion, it's a business.

We can't, they are a subversive Anglo cult, which is why G*rmany banned them and welcomed us. Praise Mutti! Fuck L. Ron! For Putin! For Chechnya!

archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

it's not really a cult, it's just a business dude. however, they do treat their members like shit though.

No. And white breeder Mormonism is better than some Jim Jones sci-fi money cult.

we don't :)
fbi already took care of it