What is your opinion about a game with a storyline in Syria?

ASSAD IS EVIL" bullshit pisses me off. They did something in cod4 too

Don't we already have Spec Ops The Line?

only if its made by /sg/

Stupid and gay

As long as it's reasonably realistic and I can be SAA I'd love it.

Why?

Good. But medicore story that's redeemed by the gameplay and vast amounts of muslims being eaten alive.

The character isn't associated with anyone. Pretty much unknown apparently, but you kill ISIS.

As long as it's not "'MURICUH NUMBU WAN XD" type of shite, it's alright.

the core problem is that syria is such a clusterfuck of various sides that nobody can keep track of who's fighting who on any given week.

Hell, a video game that just explains who the various fuckers are, without good guys or bad guys or anything like that would be benificial.

What would be a good story?

I'm pretty sure Insurgency Sandstorm takes place in Syria, it has some Turkish girl trying to find her sister and run away from the war

Not Turkish, Kurdish girl, and I think some ex U.S. guy is helping her find her sister

As long as you are fighting for based lion of syria it's fine by my books.

Probably Frankenstein's Army but in Syria

If you don't get to fly helicopters around. drop barrel bombs on hospitals and bakeries and kill innocent civilians then it's a shit game.

GTA Syria on the other hand would be a fucking GOAT-tier game.

U.S. has teamed up with Russia, Turkey and Iraq to finish off ISIS. The war is basically over with. What's left of ISIS is in northern Iraq where the Iraqi military is moving in hard.

Because

There was a level on Uncharted 3 in Syria, just before all the shit kicked off

Insurgency sandstorm is coming out soon where you play as Kurdish fighter

So all of these "it's too soon" people are basically mindless perma-whiner types. aka carebears