You are born on a deserted island and grow up after your parents abandon you not teaching you anything

>You are born on a deserted island and grow up after your parents abandon you not teaching you anything.
>Do you become a Christian a Muslim a Jew or an Atheist?

animist

You become dead like any baby left to it's own devices for too long

Let's say for the sake of argument that an animal takes care of the baby long enough for it to become able bodied. Like the ghost of Harambe.

should say challenging feminism

Some sort of superstitious belief

I craft a bamboo fedora, and then go tell the rocks why atheism is great.

Christian.

A Christian.

Obviously I'd worship some sea or sky god that determines whether or not a monsoon destroys everything around me that night

Hurricane worshipper.

It's a pretty interesting question, I wonder if actual people who were brought up without humans around them develop a religion without a community.

They create a belief system based on random chance happenings in their life.

Then they tell those beliefs to their children. Stories about the miracle great granddad saw become religion eventually.

>pic
So i never snort child hood lies? Never seen a good arguement

also
Christian

Yeah but if you're all alone and don't even have language would you even begin thinking about that sort of thing. Considering there are actual wild children I wonder if somebody has looked into it.

boot lickers who cant fathom standing alone. whats it like to be sans spine?

>le tip

How about you answer his wuestion

Depends what I find out from others.
If I'm still stuck on that deserted island and do not encounter others, probably an atheist.

I am a Christian, but becoming one was not intuitive.

Trick question, you worship the sun like any other savage.

This

Whatever everybody else on the island believes (there has to have somebody on it or I would die), so most likely none of those.

>standing alone
If you have no one to talk to or explain shit, and no knowledge to gain through books, there is a 0% chance you wouldn't make wildly incorrect assumptions about the weather and random chance. That's how all religions start.

what if there are no animals?

yeah you'd have primitive spiritual notions before anything else
the word of the Shepherd needs to be spread by the flock

You probably make up a new 'religion' to explain things you won't be able to understand.

When you die, you go to Heaven because since nobody shared the word of God with you, you couldn't deny it either. Easy game, easy life.

I guess I was unclear.

You would not be able to create an organized theology by yourself in the forest.

You would create a world view that centered around your relationship with things. It would likely contain randomshit like that you believe birds lay their eggs in trees to keep you from eating them. Or that geese fly in V shape to guide you.

Children do that stuff all the time.

Once a pharaoh was discussing religion with a priest from across the sea. He said to him "it is clear the gods of Egypt are the most powerful, the give us the Nile and build us up. They are the natural gods any man would innately worship" and the priest made similar statements of his own gods. So the pharaoh took a couple of infants and put them in isolation. The only people they saw wore fully-covering garments and only went to them for feeding. After 14 years the pharaoh brought them out expecting them to be singing the peaises of his gods but instead they were just retarded.

Agnostic Catholic focusing on the interpretations of Cardinal Ratzinger's sect and a denial of the Roman antiChrist's supposed authority

Have you ever read any feral child case?

Than you would become feral human, and without learning language you wouldn't be able to comprehend world around you let alone believe in any religion

How do I know what in the fuck those are if the islands deserted? I guess if by sheer chance I work out my own religion it'd be Christian, but I'd be the Messiah, due to being born and raised by myself.

Then you starve

None because your example isn't real. Faggot.

Well that just proves God exists and the ghost taught you about Jesus.

Would probably worship the sun and other climate related phenomena due to the superstitious pigeon effect.
That's the point, you humus-level brainlet.

>the word of the Shepherd needs to be spread by the flock
I feel like any message that's a matter of salvation and eternal damnation shouldn't be delivered by a bunch of retarded fucking sheep.
Use the goddamned post ffs.

>You are born on a deserted island and grow up after your parents abandon you not teaching you anything.
>Do you believe in electrons

Without language you're not much of a human. No point of talking of religion or lack thereof.