Women

"user...I hope you don't mind me dating Jamal before you...please don't judge me by my past, i'm different now, I promise.."

How do we slowly take away women's liberty? It seems like their liberty enables to destroy western civilization. We need to keep them in check!

Eyo muffucaz got myself a whyte bitch

>dating Jamal before you
So huh is it completely over?
I mean if he wants to come over sometimes it's no big deal. I could just sit over there and you guys just pretend I'm not even there.

You have to let it run its course. Sexual liberation has resulted in a civilizational cataclysm every time it's happened before, it'll happen again.

This made me cringe into a separate reality where I didn't read this post. Nice shitpost leaf.

If you can't handle a woman despite her past you're obviously too insecure to handle one at all.

You'll make for an ok 3rd polygamous wife

faggot

>sexual history doesn't matter.

Yes, it's not like previous partner count is predictive of likelihood to cheat/divorce or anything, you fucking cuck.

This is true. I can't believe someone would be so shallow as to judge someone on their past decisions.

>...please don't judge me by my past, i'm different now, I promise.."
>i'm different now
>now
And that's when I left and blocked her number.

OP confirmed for (you) farming. Posts contradict the thread topic.

>don't "take liberty"
Add accountability

>The one having sex with women is a faggot
Wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

Obviously it raises rates of divorce and marriage dissatisfaction because women are worldly enough to know what's out there and what they're missing.
Your entire argument basically boils down to: I want women to be too dumb to not want an equal partner.
Are you Arabic?

Just don't put up with their shit. Don't marry sluts, coalburners, sjws, or unhygienic women, and be the pants in your relationships. That's literally it.

The only right thing to do as an upstanding white man, is to call her a filthy coal burner and tell her she needs to get checked for STD's.

It doesn't even say what race he is, but let's be honest, we all kind of already know. Don't we?

>23 year old attractive girl moves in with a 35 year old man she met on Craigslist

lol it's like she WANTED to be in a coma

I'm actually surprised (((Google))) doesn't try to censor these coal burner stories. Her story of how she burned the coal so she payed the toll was the first to pop up.

>that's okay sweetie, I dated Jamal before you as well!

We would torture her to potato

His name is Byron Mitchell. He's black as hell. And by the look of her face, he went buck wild. Probably boxed a bit and then went in for some ground and pound to seal up that coma.

>how do we take away women's liberty
Ez mode answer is islam

Burn Coal, Pay Toll. And I assure you the toll shall be paid when the time comes.

Only correct answer
"Now" implies that she can slip back into her old ways at any time, and she plans on it. Not unlike an addict that's clean "now"

To answer your question: you have to meme that
1. The life they have now sucks
2. There's a better life for them

Basically the same thing feminists did to gain power in the first place

/thread

Yeah man all these unsourced bargraphs hastily cobbled together definitely show the collapse of civilised society

The sources are LITERALLY IN THE PICTURE. Leafs can't seriously be this retarded. I'm starting to suspect that whenever someone wants to post something retarded they proxy/VPN into a leaf server.

Young Caucasian woman, seemingly affluent, willingly shares living space with a 35 year old nigger? Can't say I understand that move. Can't say I feel bad for her, either.