Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeitgeist-nc.com/page/part-1-an-introduction-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpilled

Aside from the religious portion? I agree. Should have left it out.

>implying the earth is round

nice try spherecuck.

Definitely worth a watch. It's a start, on the path of enlightenment.

holy shit I just realized this shitty leftist movie was technically the very first domino in the chain reaction that led to my red-pill. If I can remember it all my progression was
>zeitgeist
>rising interest in politics
>shitty leftist subreddits
>huh feminism sucks
>why do people keep lying about this trump guy?
>Sup Forums? whats that?
and the rest is history.
thanks for the memories OP

fake and gay

kek, the guy who made it is a marxist commie

I remember arguing all of my fiends back in 2008 how this is pure hippy drivel, that taxes are a necessity and people don't share by nature.

was fucking stupid, and i skipped the religious part after 5 minutes. i gave it a chance

shit

>hey fellow goyim, just hand over everything to global AI programmed by the jews
>that will fix it!

the second one was what clued me in on the FED

Years back it got shilled to death around here and on other boards to the point posting anything zeitgeist related would get you banned so I've never watched it knowing that no matter what it's about or how good it is the people behind it and those who like it are tremendous faggots whom I refuse to support in any fashion.

The religion stuff was good, I think it did well at tracing religious stories back it's likely roots. Milage may vary.

The freaky shit was about 9/11 and the fed. Raises questions that still don't have good answers.

its marxist it rejects religious values outright, tries to push the idea that evil george bush blew up the twin towers to kill a couple of brown kids in iraq, it provides a theory for Pearl Harbor without any evidence for it

same, before I saw zeitgeist addendum I had no clue about the federal reserve and how insane our banking practices are

not something you learn in school

I used to work stock at Pier 1 Imports and the assistant manager told me to watch this movie

It's awesome if you're a commie lovin antifa marxist

the religious stuff wasn't really on point. it was interesting seeing some of the links though

more movies like this?

Marxist shit with a fuckload of easily debunkable information, especially in the religious part and the 9/11 part

you do fucking realize the religious part was the fakest part in the entire movie right?

The "jesus is actually horus" part especially because that's a bullshit FAN FICTION written in the 1910s by a poet who considered himself an Egyptologist

chakra-tier bullshit

Flat Earthers Must Fucking Hang

It's literally Zeitgeist-tier, that's how shit it is

got me real hooked when i was a little shit. But if you really think about it, its retarded as fuck

>hurr durr lets build new cities cause the old ones are inefficient (((((and lets destro all your culture))))
>let's have a computer govern us cause its more efficient and fair ((((and take away your individual rights, cause you're cattle))))

Through and through a Jewish idea, steer clear

babbys first redpill

>1 post by this ID

>spherecuck

You need to call them globalists. Its a lot more fun this way.

part three ruined it all ay, fucking flying saucers and shit

Thank God I did not see it with my friend. It sounds absolutely like Jewish bullshit propaganda.

Yeah, the links were interesting. Guess it's not impactful on me because I've never been religious. Made religious friend think though.

Again, don't mind much cause I'm not very religious.

9/11 stuff still gets thrown around today cause of some plot holes.

>No plane debris at Pentagon
>Building 7
>Passports of hijackers surviving the destruction
>Military response time
>Lucky insurance investments.

Yes talking about it quickly goes to tinfoil territory. Just nice to have discussion about some holes in the story.

The references used for the religious parts were literally written by satanist. And associated with the Lucis (Lucifer) Trust.

We learned in Christian school that Jesus wasn't actually born on the solstice, but the Romans later decided to move the date for Christmas to bring in the pagans who celebrate solstice.

It's regurgitated common knowledge. I would
suggest going here and avin a listen.
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com , dig into the
archives.

the bit about the solstice and the zodiac has stuck me and i'm catholic
addendum is by far the best one though

Daily reminder he would have made Venus Project real

Zeitgeist addendum started my enlightenment and that ruined my world, only the tip of the iceberg sadly I realised after finding Sup Forums ;_;

The first one called out the FED and 9/11 but it's an evil trick. Think of it this way. The Jews created the FED and the central bank's which creates a croney version of capitalism but than also want to use that failed system to push you to communism to destroy your race and culture. Communism is Hell but with capitalism you get to CHOOSE to destroy your culture through degeneracy that they program you to enjoy. This is the double sided Jewish coin. This film is a perfect example of it.

the sequels are better, but back in the day this did open up a lot of eyes.

>However, there's probably a good explanation for much of this. December the 25th (or within a day or two) has been traditionally celebrated as the winter solstice for millennia, and this wasn't set as the birth date of Jesus until the Pagan festival of Sol Invictus was incorporated into the Christian calendar as Christmas by the Roman Emperor Constantine when he was attempting to unify the Roman empire under the one religion. Virgin births have been traditionally attributed as representing the constellation of Virgo, thought to be derived from the fact that the ancient glyph for Virgo is the altered "m" or โ€œแถ†โ€. This is why Mary along with other virgin mothers from religious mythology, such as Adonis's mother Myrrha and Buddha's mother Maya begin with an M.

Jesus wasn't born on 25th and the West still celebrates Christmas on 25th, just as the other religions celebrated on 25th before that. It is all due to the celebrations back from the times of Babylon.

Furthermore, your infopic offers the "Actual Myth" as a gospel, but it could not be further from the truth. There are no specific dates for the birth of Horus mentioned anywhere.

Its entirely funded by globalists and Rothschild's. Its literally in the credits.

>1 post by this ID

Communist bullshit.

>muh babylon
Christcucks OUT!

The Zeitgeist movement defined documents goes in to great detail how the proposed system "resource based economy" is different from communism or Marxism. Probably the greatest difference would be how the system would not utilize the global market system or monetary system but instead move in to a system of access. The reason they're vouching economy based on access rather than private property is because it's more simply scientifically more sustainable, efficient and a lot less wasteful.

More detailed explanation from their TZM Defined book:

From the "The "Prima Facie" Fallacy" onwards.
zeitgeist-nc.com/page/part-1-an-introduction-5

THE MOST REDPILLED TV SHOW

I POST THIS ON EVERY SUBREDDIT ON REDDIT MY FAVORITE SITE

^^ HOLDS UP SPORK

Essentially, it says everything you know is bullshit and here's communism as a remedy.