Bannon confirmed /ourguy/

>At another moment, when the campaign feared House Speaker Paul Ryan would try to steal the G.O.P. nomination from Trump, Bannon threatened to rally Breitbart’s army. “Pepe’s gonna stomp their ass,” he said — “Pepe the Frog” being the alt-right’s white-supremacist cartoon mascot on Twitter.
W H E W
H
E
W

Not your personal army, Bannon.

Fuck off.

Summon Kek for Bannon.

>This dumb

bannon is ourguy, and we protect ourguys lad

these numbers dont lie

KEK

The new book is by some kike who claims to be an associate of Bannon. Apparently there's more good stuff in there but it may all be lies but who knows.

>be me, Steve Bannon
>goldman sachs mergers and aqusitions chief
>get ordered to take over business
>move to Hong Kong
>find out im running a gold mining operation for an MMO
>try to expand business
>initially become successful
>hire a bunch of chinese workers
>fuck up the entire economy of WOW
>the power of autism shines with the force of a million suns
>collective action is taken by the people effected, start to organize on message boards
>Class action lawsuit is lodged against company
>blizzard (a billion dollar company) concedes within a few days
>everyone loses money and is upset
>sit around amazed
>cant believe what i just witnessed
>tell my buddy Andrew Breibart what i just saw
>create Breibart news
>focus the next 6 years trying to harness this power

Let me tell you a story Sup Forums

>cont.

>By 2005, he had left Hollywood for the other side of the globe, Hong Kong, where he became involved in what was undoubtedly the strangest business of any in his career— one that introduced him to a hidden world, burrowed deep into his psyche, and provided a kind of conceptual framework that he would later draw on to build up the audience for Breitbart News, and then to help marshal the online armies of trolls and activists that overran national politics and helped give rise to Donald Trump.

>The Hong Kong company Bannon joined, Internet Gaming Entertainment, sought to take gold farming to industrial scale by building out a supply chain of low-wage Chinese workers who played World of Warcraft in continuous, rotating shifts, battling monsters and dragons to produce a steady stream of virtual goods that IGE sold to gold-hungry gamers in the West.

>Founded by a former child actor, Brock Pierce, who starred in Disney’s Mighty Ducks movies, IGE proved that real-money trading was a sizable market, one the company claimed was worth nearly $ 1 billion. Whether it was a legal market was less clear. World of Warcraft’s publisher, Blizzard Entertainment, frowned on real-money trading. Many gamers hated the practice and considered it a form of cheating. They flooded gaming boards with anti-Chinese vitriol to protest farmers and their sponsors. Pierce knew IGE needed legitimacy. So he enlisted Bannon to raise capital, hoping game publishers would eventually agree to license the practice. Bannon pitched the idea that the currency market for virtual gold wasn’t all that different from its real-world counterpart— and landed $ 60 million from Goldman Sachs and other investors.

>cont.

>Beset by competitors, IGE’s profits turned to losses. Then the company was hit by a class-action lawsuit filed in U.S. district court in Florida by an irate World of Warcraft fanatic who claimed that IGE’s gold-farming practices were “substantially impairing” the collective enjoyment of the game. In a bid to survive, IGE shed its toxic name, Pierce was forced out, and Bannon was installed as CEO of the newly christened Affinity Media.

>In a financial sense, the push to build a third-party business around selling virtual goods inside a video game was a disaster for almost everyone involved. Inevitably, game makers began selling goods directly to their players. Yet Bannon was captivated by what he had discovered while trying to build the business: an underworld he hadn’t known existed that was populated by millions of intense young men (most gamers were men) who disappeared for days or even weeks at a time in alternate realities. While perhaps not social adepts, they were smart, focused, relatively wealthy, and highly motivated about issues that mattered to them, their collective might powerful enough to wreck IGE’s business and bend companies such as Blizzard to their will. As he would later confirm, this luciferous insight gave him an early understanding of the size and strength of online communities, along with an appreciation for the powerful currents that run just below the surface of the Internet. He began to wonder if those forces could be harnessed and, if so, how he might exploit them. Affinity sold off its gold-farming operations to a competitor at a steep discount. But Bannon held on to a network of three large MMO gaming sites that the company had acquired (Wowhead, Allakhazam, and Thottbot) that were the hubs where these gamers congregated by the millions.

Kek will prove to us that bannon is the most deep rooted undercover globalist in the trump campaign

These digits don't lie

lel

If he bad mouths Best Korea, we will not tolerate it

Before reading this book i probably wouldve agreed with you. After reading, it becomes increasingly clear that his priorities and mindset shift drastically after the 08 crash. And from then on, tries everything he can to fuck globalist ass. I still dont trust him completely, but i have way more respect for him now than i did before. It takes a special kind of perception and guile to manipulate the autistic masses, especially the ones that fuck around here.

Who says he manipulated anyone?

Well, a few people might've known but the majority didnt. To nudge people in a certain direction without them knowing is a form of manipulation to me.

And how does he manipulate us?

You think you're safe boy?

Bannon has no power
>hurr durr muh tough talk
Drumpf is surrounded by kike bankers and neocon generals

Fuck off Kim you fat shit

We love our Pepes. We have the greatest white supremacist cartoon mascots, don't we folks?

was going to say fpbp but then you implied that any of the decent members of this site were dumb frogposters

the only appropriate response to dumb frogposting is mass genocide

Fuck off internet hipster, I'd like to see you come up with a better mascot

PRAISE KEK

Yeah fellow pedes we should have voted for BASED Hillary! #ImWithHer

Checked.

It's not manipulating. It is influencing. Influencing is ethical, manipulation is not.

What a fucking genius. Bannon for dictator.

how2stop these kikes

pic

>namedrop online trolls and now they come buy your books
Why is pol so easily manipulated?

I think Bannon is actually one of the good guys but the means at which he gets said goals are completely fucked. This place used to be, among many other things, about knowing truths everyone else was either too scared or too brainwashed to talk about, and in that discussion of complete free speech you developed a deeper understanding of everything around you. Bannon's use of this community and others like it, has completely changed the original dynamic, nothing is organic now. That deeper understanding is never achieved. People seek unity rather than truth, and facilitating that, is manipulation to me.

That's politics, friend. Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet, etc

what has bannon done?

praise kek!
i hope you die an agonizing and miserable death and that all those who you are related to become extinct and your lineage entirely wiped out
eat a bag of dicks, faggot

go and join your reddit and facebook frog friends

fuck off back to facebook, nigger

You're so fucking delusional, I can't wait until there's a fucking purge of all of you reddit/facebook fags with your shitty fucking r9k memes.

I can't wait for the inevitable day when you kill yourself in a fit of rage either, user. It swings both ways and you are not superman
kill yourself as soon as possible, cocksucker

Are you retarded ? Bannon is /ourguy/ since atleast 2011 and everyone..i mean EVERY FUCKING ONE who says something else is a shill 100%

>fuck up the entire economy of WOW
Not cool. I played classic and TBC.

Back to red dit

Bannon is the most cancerous person in the Drumpf administration. He wants to persecute gays and minorities, and reinstitute national eugenics programs. I mean he's a total right-wing nazi nutjob.

Anyone on Sup Forums with a heart ought to completely disavow Steve Bannon and his fascist agenda.

No shit, jews only speak on lies and deception.

>“[Bannon] described the House speaker as ‘a limp-dick motherfucker who was born in a petri dish at the Heritage Foundation,’ a conservative think tank Bannon said was too close to the ‘globalist donor class,'” according to Green’s book.

Bannon should be president.

That might one of the greatest quotes i've ever read.

is there any legitimacy to this book or is it all just second hand garbage and speculation? who the hell is joshua green and how did he get this information?

Sounds like he's perfect to me. All the correct ideas in one basket. If having a heart means believing all the SJW crap, listening to feminist cattle and not being able to call open season on ANTIFA Scum I'll happily throw mine away.

To be fair, Yotsuba& is a perfectly fine mascot, but she represents all of Sup Forums and not just Sup Forums

and frogfaggotry represents r9k/reddit/kekistan