So this guy is 100% legit right?

I used to think he was totally insane and tabloid-tier garbage, but I started tuning in and watching him every once in a while for laughs.

Then I saw his Joe Rogan podcast. It blew my mind that they were sitting there researching everything he said.

So I started researching everything he said while watching his show. Holy fucking shit, this guy is so redpilled that he seems insane. The fact is that reality is so fucking nuts that it just sounds funny when somebody starts talking about what is happening.

Is Jones the most redpilled public figure in modern history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=V_yFi9uPUeg&t=2909s
youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E
youtube.com/watch?v=_8MMI7dBQQY
youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI
youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everything he said 10 years ago that everyone laughed at and said was garbage is common knowledge at this point. Bohemian Grove and the Bilderberg Group were both considered urban legends and you were mocked for believing in them not that long ago.

no. he doesn't touch the JQ ever. you can read between the lines and replace words he says on his shows to make it fit, but no. if you you talk about globalists instead of zionists, even when almost every single person you rail on as a globalist in is fact a zionist, you're sprinting to the finish line and just stopping
alex jones is absolutely great and does a good show, but he is definitely not doing a fully-honest show and it's obvious

But he also touches on topics you would never hear another journalist talk about, ever. Even the people who talk about the JQ don't talk about all the crazy shit he talks about.

>no. he doesn't touch the JQ ever.

He can't nigger, he's too mainstream, Trump himself did an interview with AJ. AJ frequently has Ron Paul and other top mainstream players on his show, even based Matt Bracken the writer.

If AJ went full redpill and started talking about the JQ and the nigger problem, he would get downgraded to just another David Duke and his show and all he built up would get diminished, or completely destroyed.

He brings the normies halfway to the redpill. Isn't that enough? he is fucking gold, when it comes to (halfway) redpilling the brainwashed mass herds of sheeple. (especially with his memeist Paul Watson)

He should have immediately offered Tomi a job when the cuck fired her, but he missed that chance, too bad eh.

that's more-or-less what i was saying about sprinting to the finish line and stopping. fucko OP was saying HE'S THE MOST REDPILLED MAN EVER and it simply isn't true, and i see you agree.

on his level yes. been listening since 2007 and no one is on his level. He's not perfect but he approaches 99%. The man is a once in an age human treasure.

how bout linking the rogan episode, you faggot?

I literally cannot fathom becoming ALex Jones.

What a fucking transition. How would you even go that far?

New Sup Forums people don't even know about Jones' documentaries like Endgame and Bohemian Grove.

It's like 4 hours, but you have to watch the entire thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

nice spacing your a really great goy
alex was right about pineal gland flouride calcification, chlorine and bromide competing with iodine in the thyroid, causing millions of women in the world to get thyroid cancer, unless you were chinese and ate kelp.
12 dimensions are starting to come out. He's mostly bullshit, but this site is mostly bullshit with flat earth. It let's us keep our throats, eh

Alex Jones is the real deal. His product endorsements are annoying but I can skip over them on youtube. But the man himself is about as redpilled as you can get.

No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine. Nuclear war is on the very near horizon. Possibly next month if their limited strike on North Korea escalates and China gets involved. youtube.com/watch?v=V_yFi9uPUeg&t=2909s

Shit is crazy. Take all the money you can get and start building a nuclear bunker in Utah or Idaho

>So this guy is 100% legit right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E
youtube.com/watch?v=_8MMI7dBQQY
youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI
youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo

I agree with you both, halfway. He redpills the normies, halfway, then it's up to them to take the final redpill, and come all the way to the alt-right. I have a feeling also, that the majority of Alex listeners are much more redpilled than you think.

Without AJ would we even have Trump in the white house? I love AJ, but I guess I can't listen to him much anymore, because he jumps in and interrupts, every time his guest says anything positive about the white race, however small.

Alex has been woke since birth hes been fighting the jews/globalists since the early 90s. Hes been redpilled far longer, and when you take the redpilled the ignorant retards (degenerates) will mock you. I knew he was /ourguy/ the day I first saw him constantly mocked for droppin redpills.

Why the fuck have there been 10 of these exact threads today? Normally Alex Jones is rarely mentioned on Sup Forums.

he is controlled opposition
the way it works is you mix the good info in with the bad, that way you can feed you feed your enemy disinfo while deterring others from believing in the good stuff because he looks like a nutcase

>wolter kronkite was the most loved man on television
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

tks user.
gee, i might be dead when this is finished.

>he doesn't touch the JQ ever

Because he's trying to win.

Do you have any idea how much money he'd lose if he started saying "it's these jews man we gotta remove the jews"?

Virtually all of his sponsors would abandon him, his AM/FM networks would drop him like a sack of potatoes, much of his staff would quit, he'd fuck himself.

I wish stormtards on here would understand being an ACTUAL nazi is fucking radioactive, the brand will never succeed.

Does a good sideline in water filters too.

Don't put all your faith in jobnes. He's but a humble water filter merchant after all

I saw that Super Deluxe parody video on Facebook. All the normies laughing at him. It reminded me how fucking incredible Jones is, so I made a thread.

Bohemian Grove mah nigga

[citation needed]

what is the JQ??

jesus qwiste you faggots are stupid as shit

Even the term New World Order or Global Government was mocked.

The JQ is the Jewish Question.

I think that's why Jones' popularity surged in 2016

Everything he's been saying his entire life came true. It was all there, the wikileaks showed all of it.

Thanks
This is obviously an IC thread. No one knows shit, and they're not correcting me in any way, even though it's chlorine that causes pineal gland calcification. Or they're stupid.
I'm leaving this thread.

Tick Tock nsa niggers

He is "putting on an act" as his lawyer said.

>unironically trusting a man who believes in dimension-shifting pedophile psychic vampires who have trapped us in an artificial reality

His business model is actually more revolutionary than people realize as well. Once people start realizing how easy it is to private label their own products, you'll see independent content creators throughout the internet landscaping using private labeled products to fund their operation.

Alex Jones is the biggest bullshit artist on earth
Ask Bill Cooper

Styx should already be private labeling his on spoons.

I just don't understand

Who the fuck would buy and trust vitamins/health supplements from Alex Jones? Doesn't that seem kinda...like dangerous?

He doesn't make them himself faggot.

Any more dangerous than buying supplements from any other provider? All the ingredients are clearly labeled and like all the other merchants in the market.

He used to talk about government spying because he had a really solid source a long time before the Snowden leaks. Later he said the same about the xbox tracking you and that was also confirmed.

Do you know the definition of hyperbole?

Go shill on reddit.

Bill Cooper's rant on Jones is pretty stupid.

Styx needs to expand his media a bit. He should work on his set-up and video quality. Maybe start doing more interesting things with his videos.

I kind of like the simplicity of his setup. I understand what you mean by topic expansion though. Do you watch any of his occult videos?

What's stupid about pointing it Alex was whipping his listeners into a frenzy during Y2K to which Bill Cooper said would give the government the go ahead for a crack down.

*Out

No I just skip those. What're they about?

Jones admits he gets duped by false flags sometimes. Bill Cooper's criticisms generally seemed pretty minor.

I also think he has become more accurate over the years for whatever reason as well.

>jeans + suit
Wtf

He says it himself he uses the same suppliers as Whole Foods but has them mix in different ingredients. Nothing on his site is new, but probably cheaper than buying from another retailer.

I wish he could ramble on about the more insane hard to believe stuff , doesn't do that as often these days

dumbfucker realized nobody watches his show anymore because of fox news and tries to make us meme him again for relevancy.

This, I've been listening to Jones for like 6 years now.

I remember during the Bush era Alex Jones was called a Communist... Now he's a white supremacist or whatever the buzzword of the month is

>he doesn't touch the JQ ever.
You couldn't either if your boss was (((of a certain ethnic persuasion)))

He exaggerates his speech, but is correct about ~95% of the things he talks(shouts) about.

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones has most of the psychopathic tendencies, but he's seemingly a rare case who has redeemed himself by doing good he's trying to take down the globalist psychopaths.

The worst thing about him is his ego, it gets in the way, but I give it a pass. He's just got to keep it under control.

Styx is an autist making videos in his bedroom, I doubt we'll ever see developments

>Unironically implying they didnt

Sup Forums was once described by Bill O'Reilly as a radical far left website.
How far we've come.

>no. he doesn't touch the JQ ever
Because that's shit you especially can't talk about and he knows it. When you talk shit about the Jews people will react as though you killed their fucking baby