Oregon Hate Thread

>issues genderless IDs
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/oregon-issues-first-gender-neutral-state-id-cards-n777801
>making heroin/cocaine possession a misdemeanor
refinery29.com/2017/07/163287/oregon-drug-decriminalization-bill-heroin-cocaine
>weak police get beat by antifa
dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/police-attacked-14-arrested-as-antifa-pro-trump-protesters-clash-in-portland/
How long before everyone in Oregon is strung out amd genderless?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/
waymarking.com/waymarks/WM2DD_Willamette_St_Overlook__Skinners_Butte_Cross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BOO! Rainbows hiss piss on them those crappy rainbows

eastern oregon is based. let us join Jefferson.

Portland police have been beating antifa so well the ACLU is suing them.

I fucking hate what my state has become.

Your roads are nicer than California's.

Rainbows are fine. Incan history is interesting. It's LGBT that needs to go. They are cancer.

Deal. Although, I'm not privy to giving up clay. We need to take it back.

What the fuck is so wrong with making herion and coke illegal? If people wanna do it and kill themselves, go ahead. Self clensing of the gene pool. Let them kill themselves.

Does California even need a hate thread at this point? I think it's unanimous. Pretty sure they give out free nose piercings to white women there.

Easterner here (Maryland)

What are the general regions of Oregon? Who would I find in the corners and center of the state?

Coast, I assume, is lost to liberals. What happens eastward? Good forests/lakes? Folks leave you the hecc alone?

Out of context that sounds great. Now pit that in the context of a society that expects other to pay for the healthcare of some degenerate junky. I don't want to pay for methadone treatments. I don't want to pay for the system to process them more frequently due to the recidivism of revolving door jails that would have them in and out on a regular basis or monitoring their probation. I don't want the resulting burden of increased occurrences of theft because junkies need a fix.

Get 20mins off the I-5 corridor and everyone just wants to be left the fuck alone. Coastal towns included.

Portland is a liberal stronghold in the northwest and accounts for 1/3 of Oregon's entire population. The only thing keeping Oregon blue is Portland, Salem, and Eugene/Springfield areas. Everywhere else is consistanly red. Eastern Oregon has the occasional confederate flag hanging around too.

Property outside cities here is cheap. Right now I'm working in eastern Oregon and 100 acres starts at about 30k out here. 2 bed 1 bath house on a small lot starts at about the same. In Eugene where I have the most experience, 30k will get you a trailer in a semi classy park.

I will become a cop in oregon just to rid the liberal scum off the streets

It really should be a red state, but it's surrounded by California and Washington. Liberals are like a virus. They drive up housing cost and then spread to other areas when they can't afford it anymore. Then the cycle starts again.

Eugenefag here.

The suburbs are still pretty nice, but downtown is a liberal homeless shithole and I hate having to visit it for work and other means.
Its kind of weird though, everyone I know, even children/relatives of friends, is right or central who really dislike modern left quite a lot.

I fucking hate oregon, I live in bend, it's such a hippie shit hole

Oregonians are great.

Kate Brown is a crypto-fascist. Kitzhaber is the last real liberal politician and the first major politician to be taken down by the Progressive media's fake news campaigns.

Shit sucks. FBI cleared him, so immediately the Neolibs are trying to smear his name through the mud again.

People are abandoning the Dems in spades, though. Too bad immigrants are coming here to muck up our politics even more.

Aye. I hate my time in the city because young liberals are literally the worst. I'd rather be a jew in nazi Germany then deal with them.

Can't sleep because my walls shake (I live near downtown/campus), lock everything up so it doesn't disappear, wife's car has been hit and run several times, and I've had college kids literally just walk into my house (lucky for them it was my wife home alone) thinking it was their friends place.

It's not the large homeless population (which Eugene is happy to tolerate and even promote at times) at fault for any of this either. It's all college aged liberals. Kids who are there on daddy's dime to party and reinforce their shit understanding of the world from a shit tier university.

>Has never heard of the great basin

You wouldn't know it from listening to OPB but literally half of our budget deficit is from OHP expansion due to the ACA. We can't afford what we're doing already. We really can't afford to send homeless dudes to rehab.

Whitaker neighborhood is even worse than downtown. I'm happy I travel for work. It's a good break from the stupidity.

Do not compute

Everything south of the Willamette river has been pretty shit from my experience. Cal Young's problem is definitely highschoolers though. Fuck the little cunts.

As per usual. It is the army of impressionable young idiots getting brainwashed into Marxism who are causing the problems.

Well, I guess you're no Turing, homo.

Basically everyone outside Portland Eugene is red, most likely had their local economies killed by bureaucracy, environmentalists and red tape, and at this point itch for civil war because they've been ducked over for so long they're ready to see the world burn. There's towns in the cascades and coast ranges that used to have 5 or 6 mills and were booming that are now rotted out. Im talking real poverty.Rural areas live next to resources they can't even use because it needs to be a fun backyard for portlanders to drive by. That shit with the bundys didnt just happen in a vacuum; there's a way of life outside the metropolitan areas in Oregon that's dying because of liberal policies and the constituents just treat it as a joke.

That's Sheldon for you. Brand new cars fill the parking lot and are driven by kids who have no sense of discipline or mutual respect. I enjoyed my time there but I spent most of it playing chess and ignoring almost everyone.

When the revolution comes and resources are scarce ill be the first to kill and eat my neighbors from California,

who /eug/ in this thread

Bundys are not Oregonians and most people around burns have a great relationship with the government. About 10% of the town works for the state, local, or federal government.

Their little crusade was poorly calculated on their part. They didn't even have a manifesto or list of concrete/meaningful demands. All that happened was the showed up and trashed the place, then got pwnwd by the law.

Fuck whit. I've been assualted my faggot methheads twice there

This, I'm not even an Oregonian and the OP reeks of a butthurt Californian. Portland PD consistently beat the shit out of ANTIFA and keep them in their containment zone in Portland, when I lived in the Suburbs of Portland I never saw the filth in Portland leave Portland. All the other things you listed are literally hand outs to liberal pussies and effect the greater population of Oregon in no way.

The only shitty thing about Oregon now is that their gun laws aren't completely free, still have to do a background check and all that.

eugene here,
eugene and portland are liberal shitholes, but drive 5 minutes outside of eugene and everyone is red, the whole willamette valley is farmers. Its odd, unless you go downtown it seems like the majority of eugeniens hate all these commies losers

also eugene nudes? i got a bunch on my other computer ill get in a few if this stays up. class 08-09

How do people in burns feel about a malheur national monument?

also, californians are coming up in droves and buying everything and property prices are skyrocketing in eugene/ptown. stay out

>reeks of a butthurt Californian
Because genderless IDs are something to envy?

>Eugene

Tell me about the Grove user....

>filth in portland stay in portland
And apparently dictate your life to you via state legislation, faggot.

Eugene has a fair amount of red pilled people in it, like that time someone hung a "Anti-Racist means Anti-White" flag on the bridge next to Gateway.

cottage grove?
another smaller oregon town that has been went to shit since the logging economy was destroyed by leftists

Exactly. Leftists drive up prices until their degenerate army can't afford. Then spread like a virus and repeat. They are sending them to Seattle now, which is already a shithole.

I'd be down for some Eugene nudes. It's late and I have nothing better to do than try and reconigse naked people.

>genderless IDs
>will probably never see them outside of Portland or Eugene

And police outside of Portland don't seem to enforce any of the bullshit laws it passes, tell me of the last time you heard a cop arrest someone for selling their gun with an FFL. I sure as shit haven't

Alternate timeline detected

its still the threat of a potential felony if its resold and some asshole gets caught with it that shouldnt have it

eug here. haven't been downtown in a while. have the country fair trash left yet?

Went to college in Eugene 94-96

Lotta hairy women in that town, especially back then.

Nobody on the left understands logging it seems. Sucks to see such a staple in our economy disappearing over often false information about negative impacts on the environment. I'm an environmentalist myself and it doesn't take much to realise that some logging is good for our forests, especially in their current state.

>genderless faggot goes out of town to some business and baits them into misgendering them
>state now recognizes their non-gender status
>sues business and presses charges for hate crime
Yeah. That would never happen. Is everyone in Oregon a dumb corn husker?
nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

When I was a senior in high school in 2014, I applied to 2 schools in Boston & 2 schools in California along with UW (I'm from Seattle).

My dad wanted me to apply to Lewis & Clark and the U of O, and I outright refused, stating I would never consider living in that state.

Seattle is a liberal shithole, sure, but Portland & Eugene are cesspools of virulent leftism to a degree only rivaled by Berkeley California

>
You're paying more money to keep people in jail and prison than you would for healthcare. If we legalized drugs people wouldn't be getting Fentanyl and other garbage cut into their drugs and people would OD less

Oregon State checking in

We're actually (relatively) uncucked

>only rivaled by Berkeley California
That's all you had to say.

But we will be paying for them to go to prison. Along with more public defenders, court dates, law enforcement arrests and processing, and probably a whole lot more. Now that their sentences will be reduced, we'll be paying for these same things more often.

Wrong. I had the unfortunate experience of listening to professors preach about how amazing cultural Marxism was and let it slide when upper middle class white bitches talked about how oppressed they were due to patriarchy all while they wore 150$ ugg boots and sipped on 10$ Starbucks coffee. Glad I got my degree and got the fuck out.

Our drivers are worse

Oh well of course pretty much all the professors are cucked. Pretty much the entire greek life crowd is at the very least right wing and generally pretty uncucked, girls included. It's great

all of those things are being paid for regardless of someone going to jail or not. If you make the crimes felonies and send people to jail and prison then you are paying for all that shit PLUS the cost of keeping them imprisoned which is more expensive than all that shit combined. And in the end none of it works anyway. The war on drugs is a joke.

As long as the fraternal system remains in tact and the charitable contributions flow in...

It wasn't that bad of a school, kind of hard to graduate from but that's not a bad thing.

Jeez, lot of Eugenefags here looks like

Eugene sucks. Portland sucks too. Except for the food trucks, find dining and blazers.

It's just Portland. That's the hive of degeneracy. Nuke Portland, the state goes red.

I can't believe we weren't given the opportunity to vote on the heroin bill.

All this will do is give the homeless more chances to be degenerate fucks.

I like making fun of all the hipster douchbags, especially those in their late 20's to mid 30's; the horrible tattoos, binge drinking, and grub hub delivery jobs are going to play out real nice in the coming decade. I see lots if depression on the horizon as more wealthy people move in and drive up living expenses even further.

What part of this don't you understand?
>they go to jail
>they get out because shorter sentence
>they go back to jail because junkies
We are still paying for that PLUS all the other shit.

Some of these fucks get paid 800$ per month the risk the streets, blow all their money on tar heroin and have the nerve to pan handle for more.

Same
Why are ports so degenerate?

Let me tell you fucks about Oregon.

I just moved here after being in the military in Okinawa, so I wanted somewhere I wouldn't sweat my balls off before I had coffee.

First of all, the homeless thing is fucking real. The thing is, Portland doesn't even have the highest concentration of homeless people, the police just refuse to beat them into alleys and sidestreets so people don't see them. Orange County, CA is a perfect example of this.

People are generally nice but people all assume everyone else is a lefty here. Lots of bernie 20-30 year olds. Most people believe the Russia Trump conspiracy.

Also the drivers here are the worst on the planet. Worse than fucking Asia.

Everyone in Portland is a cookie cutter, hipster, douchbag. It's all tattoos, Prius cars, liberal echo chamber bullshit and white folks that think the patriarchy is oppressing them for charging 25$ on artisan coffee at Whole Foods.

I was coming out of HS from California in 94 and was accepted to both OSU and U of O, toured both campuses. Picked Eugene. My god I should have picked OSU. My life would have been so much different.

That's changing fast

I've lived in all 4, and Portland takes the cake. At least you have hood culture in Oakland to keep people somewhat realistic about crime. In Portland they are completely cut off from any sense of reality.

Ducks have better football and better weed. Corvallis sucks ass.

T. Ex townie and osu grad

How do we make Cascadia Christian again?

The drivers is so true. I can't tell if they're like afraid or too nice. They dont go around stopped buses, always fuck up right of way by telling others to go fast and generally arent great

The city of Eugene has gone downhill about the time they started doing this shit: waymarking.com/waymarks/WM2DD_Willamette_St_Overlook__Skinners_Butte_Cross

Good point about the coming depression.

Everyone says Gen Z is gonna be right wing, but I have a feeling some bitterness is going to set in for all those millenials who have bought into whatever lifestyle they're leading right now as they turn 45 and realize they have no job, no kids, no savings. Many will finally rebel and go hard core right wing.

Oh, it wasn't the perpetual cannabis cloud floating overhead or the dumb nigger folk breaking into your car and taking your laptop? The church thingy sucks , but it's far from duck towns worst issue.

I hate it. The liberals are all sloganeering commies and the conservatives are all trailer trash or spoiled rich kids who don't appreciate the role luck plays in their lives. The liberals are all up their ass with facts and logic and the conservatives are just fucking angry: angry at the loss of their traditional resource-based jobs that has led to a lot of communities dying. The state government is totally controlled by special interests out for themselves who throw the liberals bones in the form of feel-good laws to get them to the polls.

Oregon in my mind is a perfect microcosm of the United States. Everyone can come here and appreciate its beauty, the culture, the atmosphere is second to none. But no one wants to live here. It's expensive. It's not safe. It's heavily divided and outside of a few liberal or conservative strongholds you're sardine-canned into a city that liberals allow to fill with homeless and conservatives allow to collapse from disrepair. There's no opportunity in any industry and any opportunities are cut off by the people already there. Oregon is going to hell and the smart people will enjoy the good reefer while they're here and get the fuck out after that.

Source: native, sick of this fucking place

Not that it was a church thingy. No one I knew even cared. They just saw it as a marker of the butte. It was a part of the culture.

They all want to be edgy activists, but that lifestyle loses its allure when you get a bit older and starting wanting some things for yourself. There are a lot of rich, educated white kids larping right now who will be okay and transition out, but there are those at 33-35 that think their job at the record store and antics meetings will keep them happy in by 40. They have nothing to fall back in when the pendulum swings back. It's going to be ugly for them and I d not feel the least bit bad.

I mean outside of Portland (namely the libs infesting it), is a great state. Highest min wage in the country, beautiful coasts, dont have to pump your own gas, no sales tax, etc. From the outside I can see why some would hate Oregon as all the news comes from Portland but it really is a nice place.

More affluent, educate whites rolling in to fill those new fancy townhouses for 2750 a month. It's a sellers market and the hipsters will be driven out of the metropoli by those with wealth.

Here is the real redpill in Oregon and , more importantly, as a capitalist society in general; the only privilege is money; those who have it and thise who don't. That's all you get.

It did have the historic factor, to be sure.

I forgot about the vet with the shotgun that tied himself to it in protest. Hmmm.

Why is it that tats and face piercing are for conformist plebs now? I hate that shit.

fellow eugene lurker
hate it here

i bet your my husbands coworker

I doubt theres any Tigardfags here?

That was my dad. When i was 8, I stopped peeing my pants and peed outside next to the mailbox instead. I was excited to show my dad when he got home from work. He was really proud. Then he sucked my 8 year old dick.

The only leftist parts of Oregon are Portland and Eugene. Even Corvallis, as a college town, is pretty conservative. Just look at the election results by county. Even Salem, the capitol, 1 hour south of Portland, is red.

But Portland is just so many people, it tends to be what people think of when Oregon is mentioned. Most of the place is rednecks and farms.

Coast is amazing. So is Bend.

I liked cal young area

seems like most of us lol

Salem is actually quite red.

I have incredible childhood memories of seaside. I'd rather go there than most other places if given a choice.

I dont recall going to Bend unfortunately. Whats it like?

Tits or gtfo

>highest price floor for wages
Thats a bad thing m8

Rednecks, sand dunes, ATVs, trucks, BBQs, guns, bars, desert, more rednecks.