"8th person in the meeting"

Why are the stupid ass lefties freaking out about this? Are they really still going on with MUH RUSSIANS?

cnn.com/2017/07/17/politics/donald-trump-jr-agalarov/index.html

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/trump-meeting-russia.html?_r=0

>Still in denial

It was Jesus.
Because Jesus is always with you.

Does someone have that screengrab of the big redpill about Hillary and the meetings?

>no one has any recollection of the document left behind at the meeting.

How is this even possible? Bigger games are being played here desu. Somone doesn't just hand you potentially incriminating information and then everyone in the room men-in-blacks on it.

Something about that information is going to come back to bite whoever has it maybe? So people are playing hot potato with it?

They just subpeoned Manafort's bank records.

These fucks are going down for money laundering.

>its ok if you use the CIA to do it!

Yup. But don't forget the bigger story. The money laundering just confirms the validity of at least some of the allegations in the Steele memos. The most credible and most damaging allegations the whole time have been, A) money laundering, and B) a history of informing on the activities of the families and children of oligarchs who were visiting or living in the west.

Reporting to a foreign intelligence service about the activities of individuals inside the united states is a violation of the espionage act of 1917.

MUH RUSSIA is the best strategy they have. Because Trump can't stop the global banker jews by himself, but with 2 of the 3 super powers, or maybe with all 3 of the with xi shin ping, the bankers don't stand a chance. Thus they must drive wedges.

You and I both know trump could win all of this shit in five fucking seconds by going:

"9/11 was an inside job. Bushes and Clintons did it."

game over.
We win.

But he won't

Because he's just bombing sandniggers in arabia for the jews.

Why?

It's gonna be fucking hilarious.

I know Trump and Trump Jr did nothing wrong regarding Russians but I am sick and tired of waiting for Trump to get a Democrat arrested over this bullshit. When is it going to happen?

Gee, I wonder why it's not happening. I just can't for the life of me figure it out!

Maybe....MAYBE it's because all of our HABBEDINGS are bullshit, and that the Russia investigation is legit.

If Jr. did not do anything wrong, then why did he have to lie about the meetings being about "adoption policies"?

Ill answer that after you answer what was illegal about the meeting. We aren't required to recall the details of every meeting we had at gunpoint just because you say so.

The entrapment crimes they committed with Fusion GPS will land many of them in prison.

That's why Lynch, Holder etc wrote those tweets "Remember the #conspiracy! Reject lawful orders!"

That's why the media has burned away their credibility for the next couple decades.

They haven other choice.

What the fuck are you taking about? I never said anything about something being illegal. I just asked why Jr. would lie about a completely harmless meeting.

source that he lied?

AFAIK literally no information was handed over and most of the story seems corroborated.

No one is going to jail

The deep state has full control of Kushner

Are you living under a rock? Jr. himself released the emails where they talk about setting a meeting to talk hillary dirt.

It's no use, some of the people who still support Trump just have a mental block about this. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

yeah but jr said it was apparent that the meeting was never about that and no information was passed.

So do you have a source that what jr said is false or not? Because if so then he literally never lied.

are you people retarded? he doesn't deny that they set up a meeting to get dirt on hillary. he's saying that it was a bait-and-switch, they got him to come under the pretext of offering information on hillary but then started rambling on about adoption policy or whatever. fuck off to reddit already.

They're going to cry about whatever their owners tell them to cry about for the next 7.5 years. It's going to be glorious.

But why did he leave the Hillary dirt part out when he was first asked about the meeting? The emails clearly show that it was set up for the Hillary stuff.

>why did he leave the hillary dirt part out
>literally posts the entire email exchange

Care to talk about something else?

Like Thomas Weihe emails and the clinton campaign using the CIA and Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on paul manfort? or Obama using the CIA to install a government in Ukraine that funneled money directly to the Clinton Foundation?

No? Of course not senpai

Nice spin, bro. Have you considered applying for an internship at CNN?

>spin

I just read Weihe's emails and followed mentioned transactions through credit dneper and cyprus bank. You know, actual work. Its alot more difficult then being spoon fed a narrative by twitter posts.

Now comes the real question. Are you a shill or just a retard?