Obamaleaf (continued)

Other urls found in this thread:

fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/fr/09frusg/09frusg.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-cMPNC1rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUDDY YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET YOU EVER POSTED THIS. I JUST FOUND THE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT FROM 2009. YOU GOT FUCKING DESTROYED BY ME. I'M CAPPING THIS. IT'S OVER FOR YOU.

>Some Government programs act as “automatic stabilizers,” helping to support the economy
during a downturn by increasing spending and reducing tax collections. This support
is “automatic” because increased spending on programs like unemployment benefits,
Social Security, and Medicaid and a reduction in tax receipts happens even without any
legislative changes in policies. The automatic stabilizers caused deficits and net operating
costs to surge during FY 2009.

OBAMA LEAF WINS AGAIN

IT'S OVER.

YOU LOST

AUTOMATIC STABILIZERS BITCH

OBAMA

LEAF

WINS

AGAIN

The automatic stabilizers caused deficits and net operating costs to surge during FY 2009.

>Two titans of autism go head to head in a wall shitting contest: The Thread.

lol OP on suicide watch, fucking obama leaf

FY2009 = Bush's last budget

You believed right wing retard fake news lies for 8 years.

I JUST FUCKING MASSACRED YOU. HOW DOES IT FEEL BITCH?

The automatic stabilizers caused deficits and net operating costs to surge during FY 2009.

OP IS FUCKING GONE. OP ON MOTHER FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH. GOD I LOVE IT. I FUCKING LOVE IT

Obama leaf is the laughing stock of this board. I've never seen her win a single argument.

I'm quite certain she's a mentally ill shut in.

OP NEED SOMEONE TO AUTOMATICALLY STABILIZE THAT NOOSE HE'S HOLDING.

>People exists in the world that care THIS much about internet arguments.

Q.E.D.

I'm laughing my ass off. This is one of my greatest victories yet. I utterly annihilated this retard. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

This is sort of what happens in Canada. Women become unhinged when they don't have kids.

Not really, thanks for proving me right again

See:

its some fag from a hillary think tank. gets real quiet when you bring up how many DNC think tanks are located in Canada.

Don't do this to yourself. You know it's over.

The government doesn't believe in money dumb fuck, stop believing in money, you're going to die, worry about your shit. They don't care because resources and connections are everything. The money meme is for cunts, that's why you're a fag bitch

kek
He once tried to convince me the economy was bad under eisenhower. I laughed my ass off and linked some sources. He stopped responding after that. He's genuinely a slow guy

That guy tried to justify Obama's failed economic policy by telling me full time jobs are up. But couldn't answer why they have not followed population growth. We are way below where we should be on full time jobs.

And this will be fixed by Trump.

Now you're going to dindu that you lost. Unreal.

Expenditures go up in a recession. You denied this

You lost you little bitch. Take it like a man.

Truly a thrilling match to behold.

This is true, Hillary has nothing but praise for Canadia as well-they pays her son

you people are psychotic.

Your own chart shows 95% full time Obama employment. You do realize that right?

I've read over the debate, and this ancap user clearly won the argument.

You can't go based on employment/unemployment numbers. I am working but let's just say that I haven't been "working" since Obama came into office

>damage control engaged

Of you have to declare that you've "won" you certainly have not.

Also, you've lost the game of life. You're a mentally ill shut in obsessed with the politics of a superior nation. That alone negates anything you ever have to say ever.

Yep. My cunt smells Hill-acious

>screening his own posts
>posting in a thread by himself
>self esteem clearly centered on being right about a FY 2009 budget
>is still wrong anyway
>shilling literally the most corrupt candidate in political history
>said candidate literally thinks of him as nothing more than useful idiot

now he's seeing things.
So anyway, full time jobs are way lower than they should be based on historical trends. Obama couldn't not solve the housing crash. However, when you look back at the same kind of pattern in the 80s, you see a quick recovery via Reagan's presidency.

The left really has nothing but negative metrics. Obama's presidency was an objective failure.

He lost and all he can do is try to dindu it now. He was trying to deny that spending goes up in a recession.

No he didn't. He claimed that spending doesn't go up during a recession. I proved it does.

He lost and he knows it.

You're just saying that because you're mad that I'm always right.

Don't know why you bother OP. Every time Obama leaf pokes his head out he is swiftly and immediately BTFO and just calls himself a winner even when he very clearly loses.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-cMPNC1rE

That's not at all relevant to his post.

Youre losing it, hold on tight! Lol

I'm not using unemployment numbers. i'm using the number of full time jobs vs. population to destroy this leaf's previous argument that full time jobs are high.

They're not. If they were high, they would be over the population grown curve, they they have been for 37 years before Obama killed it.

kek

Lol you're the same retard as before. You're posting charts of Bush crashing the economy in 2008 and you think that hurts Obama somehow. 95% of OBama job creation was full time.

All you're doing is complaining that Bush crashed the economy. I agree with you that Republicans are an economic disaster.

The data says you're wrong. Lol why do you like being wrong so much, libtard?

>Expenditures go up in a recession. You denied this
Um, no sweetie. See pic rel. If you reduce entitlements in FY2009 post-crash, the "automatic stabilizers" (i.e.: social security, like I said here: ) do not trigger the deficit. That's the point.

Yes it is. It's exactly relevant. He said

>That guy tried to justify Obama's failed economic policy by telling me full time jobs are up.

Full time jobs are way up under Obama.

Lol it's like u retards LOVE getting btfo by me.

95% OBAMA JOB CREATION FULL TIME

This is correct.

That post didn't address the point he made. You're just repeating yourself again and again.Sad, really

Obama leaf is a fucking idiot

You're crashing and burning.

They do trigger the deficit. Learn how to read. You're losing badly. You lost. It's over for you. You're only further embarrassing yourself. You know you're done. Stop trying to do damage control.

>Some Government programs act as “automatic stabilizers,” helping to support the economy
during a downturn by increasing spending and reducing tax collections. This support
is “automatic” because increased spending on programs like unemployment benefits,
Social Security, and Medicaid and a reduction in tax receipts happens even without any
legislative changes in policies. The automatic stabilizers caused deficits and net operating

>The automatic stabilizers caused deficits and net operating

Why are you doing this to yourself? I won. It's over. You got btfo. Take it like a man.

It did tho. He said full time jobs weren't up under Obama. They are. Are you retarded?

Lol what a fuckin retard

No, he did not say that. His point was more specific, you clown.

lol u retards are losing so badly. It's sad.

95% Obama full time 95% full time 5% part time pic rel

It's sad how badly I'm massacring u retards right now.

Just to recap how much you have bactracked, you started claiming the deficit was caused by the war, Bush's tax-cuts and the bailouts. Now you are claiming the deficit was caused by social security, like I claimed in my first reply to you. So you are conceding this.

You are hanging on to social security being untouchable ("automatic stabilizer"), when I clearly stated that it always goes up, recession or not, and it's up to you to cut entitlements to it doesn't triple the deficit (see: )

You put yourself against the ropes.

How does it feel to be wrong?

You know you're only making this worse on yourself. You're giving me more material to cap. You're done and u know it. Spare yourself the embarrassment. It's over.

> the "automatic stabilizers" (i.e.: social security, like I said here: ) do not trigger the deficit.

Oops except they do:

It's over. I won.

I'll massacre you with my dick bby

ty based ancap

you know you've truly lost when your opponent repeats it to himself over and over and over and over and over and over again

Lol you're so mad that you got demolished. We're talking about what caused the spike in the deficit in FY2009, Bush's last budget. I said it was because of declining revenues and soaring expenditures because of the recession. You agreed on revenues but denied the spending. You got btfo on the spending in this thread.

It's over for you.

> the "automatic stabilizers" (i.e.: social security, like I said here: ) do not trigger the deficit.

Oops except they do:

It's over. I won.

His autism is on par with the Malaysian christchan fag just sage report and ignore when you see them shitting up the place.

its an argument against obamaleaf

how difficult is it to win that?

>cutting out the most important part of the quote
do not trigger the deficit IF you reduce entitlements*

You are so sad, now you are nothing but a dishonest con-artist that's been reduced to misquoting or lying about what I said (like here: )

>He said full time jobs weren't up under Obama
Try to keep up. I said they fell below the population growth curve, and have not recovered to where they should be based on 37 years data previous to said collapse. We are missing a huge amount of fulltime jobs that past presidencies would have given us had Obama not destroyed the trendline with his policies.

>That guy tried to justify Obama's failed economic policy by telling me full time jobs are up.

Full time jobs are up under Obama. In fact, 95% of Obama job creation was full time. You're not challenging these facts because you know I'm right.

I've never lost an argument to Obamaleaf and I fuck with him whenever I see him. He always says something retarded and paints himself into a corner in these threads. The guy can hardly do math.

>It's over. I won.
Obamaleaf confirmed for having lost

>you're loosing badly
>you've lost
>im right
>ive won
>you're embarassing yourself
>you know you're done

repeating a lie long enough doesn't make it the truth.

What is true is that you are loosing an argument while trying to shill for corrupt political parties in a country you aren't even from. Get a life.

At this point king nog himself thinks you're a sad excuse for a human being.

What's even more disturbing is how he's able to convince himself that he's right no matter what.

And now come the strawmans. This leftist is disregarding my point about the population trendline and where full time job numbers should be.

Either that or his IQ is not adequate enough to grasp the differentiation. Which I've found is a problem among leftists.

lol

He's spending a lot more time in bathhouses now that he's not fucking up the nation, which is a good thing for all of us.

Word has it he sucks a mean dick.

You're a fucking moron, Obamaleaf.
Every one with any brains despises you.
Not because you support Obama and some really stupid and pointless enterprise, but because you're just so fucking retarded and oblivious to the fact you're accomplishing nothing.

>It's an Obamaleaf is having a hard time and furiously rummaging through his Obama BBC folder to hide his damage control episode

I really hate reruns

This is actually sad how badly you're lying and getting btfo. I didn't cut anything off. You got massacred by me and now you're doing damage control. Do you admit there are automatic stabilizers? You denied spending goes up in the previous thread. Let's compare what I wrote in the previous thread to the quote. Shall we?

UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS

Some Government programs act as “automatic stabilizers,” helping to support the economy

>This support is “automatic” because increased spending on programs like unemployment benefits,

>This support is “automatic” because increased spending on programs like unemployment benefits,

and now let's see what I said?

> When people lose their jobs, they go on unemployment insurance. You absolute fucking moron. Multiply this by millions of people. Revenues GO DOWN. EXPENSES GO UP. You have no fucking clue what happens to a budget in a recession. You have proven your retardation beyond words.

>>.134157326

You're done kid. You know you're done.

obama leaf wishes to be a democrat so badly. he would love the opportunity to vote democrat.

think about that.

He ALWAYS has to backtrack, to the point he usually has to contradict his original point. I see it almost every time.

I saw him posting on /news/ about laws he didn't understand too. I don't think he knows people realize it's him by the autism alone.

Hey, Obama worked really hard getting us an additional 17 trillion dollars of debt added onto Bush's 1.5t! But at least he got some black people jobs through those affirmative action laws! Yay Obama!

Lol I'm responding to myself. I can be Obama Leaf now? XD

Get laid. I can sense the sexual frustration from here.

Wow you're losing it leaf, you got rekt deal with it like a man

You guys don't understand.
Obamaleaf has been proven wrong dozen upon dozen of times.
He will never admit his failures.

95% full time 5% part time together you retards love getting btfo by me

suicide when obamaleaf?

Can't believe one Indian cam be so based! Keep up the good work Obamaleaf!

I've never backtracked. I win the argument every time. You retards know it.

Didn't read. You'll have to be more organized than that, otherwise the assumption is you're lying as usual. We've already caught several of your ineptitude itt.

Those of us posting against you are tall, handsome, and manly. Does this anger you obamaleaf? pic related, average virile anti obamaleaf poster

BTW, I stopped replying because now he's just reposting the same things over and over that I debunked in the previous thread. You can see the full thread here to confirm this: Saying this because he will probably use the fact that I stopped replying. Quote by Hitler always related.

Wasting your time OP. We've smashed this leaf faggots Obama worship bullshit like fifty times and he just forgets what we showed him and is back saying the same crap the next day. He posts under at least three simultaneous sock accounts and answers himself constantly. He's fucking retarded.

thats why its funny
watching obamaleaf trying to convince himself hes right was hes being btfo

Holy fuck the autism in this thread is nutty

You're embarrassing, wow

Kudos for going strong despite being so BTFO

he doesn't even have to vote to support them. Just make sure to donate to any "non-profit" in canada that has ties to the clinton foundation and he can watch his money get funneled straight to DNC election campaigns in the US!

Whats more he just vote for DNC approved politicians in his own country that will help launder CF money and cover their tracks. Obama leaf doesn't even need to vote democrat to turn canada into a client state for the DNC!

all these 1 posts by this id

ANCAP using proxies because he got btfo by me so hard. It's over. I'm going to make my compilation now because u know u got btfo.

here is my fave

Oops except they do:

It's over. I won.