Were you ever an SJW?

I have never been a faggot. For some reason, the smell of shit from another man's asshole does not turn me on.

there is no need to lie

If you're using "SJW" as a blanket catch-all term for leftists, then yes. But in my view, an "SJW" is someone who gets you fired from your job because you didn't capitalize "People of Color" in a Facebook post from 10 years ago. I was never THAT.

As a teen, I was anti-racist and I unironically thought that communism could work.

But i've never not hated mudslimes. I've never been pro-abortion. I've never been pro-gays.

So I suppose I was not really an SJW, just a bit naive.

How do you feel about relationships with emus?

beakist is the correct term I think

While I will fight for them I still hate eurocucks and amerigoys, but otherwise no.

No, but some of my friends got on the social justice train early back when Facebook first popped up and I was even called a racist for defending the tea party. What most of these people had in common was an upper middle class background, college out of state in a 90% white town, and never returning home to see what their politics hath wrought.

t. in memphis

would you really die for the swedecucks? they would just call you a racist for doing so

Trudeau nerfs when?

That's because to an undeveloped mind the idea of everyone getting the same thing seems fair. Young brains are myopic and can't understand the ramifications of ideology like that.

I never thought it could work, but the first time someone described it to me I was 13 and I thought it didn't sound so bad, but still sceptical because I knew there was an infamy and history of genocide behind it.

I haven't played the game but he is seriously OP in Mortal Kuckbat*

Yes, though we called ourselves "liberals" back then. In my defense, both my parents were (and still are) as red as Satan's flaming asscrack, and made sure I never had any capitalist advantages like private schooling or personal property while growing up, so I really didn't know any better.

I snapped out of it when my parents literally blamed me for 9/11, because they knew THEY didn't offend any Muslims, and someone in the family must have for them to so totally upend their illusion of safety, so naturally it had to be my fault. My own father called me a Nazi and kicked me out of the house, apparently thinking sacrificing me would appease Al-Qaeda, or maybe his fellow liberals that were so desperately virtue-signalling their hate for everything Muslims hate.

Voted Republican ever since. Fuck the entire left wing, at least conservatives gave me the chance my parents never would.

I used to wonder why blacks and whites simply couldn't get the fuck over each other's skin color, especially in the US. Now I know it's all because (((they))) want it to stay that way.

as some whites and blacks try to connect (((they))) just encourage blacks to act more niggier and whites to be more faggier to keep things unstable.

No.

wtf am i looking at

Just another swedish show encouraging kids to act like the opposite sex. The gayer they act, the more applause from the audience.

Never been, never will be

This is a misrepresentation. Seeing as these dangerous animals defeated our nations soldier in order to get a root you must hunt one. If you want a really good looking girl to fuck you, one must bring it back alive. The niggers have a similar tradition, just with bicycles and cars.

everyone here is a sjw, it's just that their idea of justice is different

Not true I'm in the center

Not really, but I used to be very left-leaning when I was younger. I was very much "anti-racist", and I also at one point defended tokenism in entertainment media for "representation". Now that I'm older and wiser I see who the true racists are, and I no longer give a fuck about token characters. It's pretty liberating feeling to know I don't need to be afraid of my own opinions.
Someone thinks I'm a racist if I don't like some negroes wooping about the crimes they have committed over a drum beat? Well fuck them!
Someone thinks I'm a sexist because I don't want my favorite movie series to be genderbent for the sake of """"representation""""(ie. Ghostbusters)? Well fuuuck youuu, have fun with your ruined franchise.
Someone thinks I'm a racist if I'm against taking in """refugees"""? Well fuck them! When the """refugees""" come and fill their own good white neighborhoods, we'll see who's "racist".

If I was I would have killed my self from the shame

>Thinking the centre of the road is a good place to stand.
kek

yeah, when I was 12 years old. I was pretty fucking weak then. The shit I believed in and the way I acted is almost the same with SJWs today. So to me their acting like a bunch of spoiled children.

kekistanis will all soon feel the same way

I was a democrat in middle school, a libertarian as a drop out, and a facist as a neet

I talk to voices in my head and have a waifu

who's your waifu?

I dabbled into anarchism when i was like 13 before i realized that it didn't work. I also distictly remember thinking that I would make the world a significantly better place if I bombed a whole bunch of Mcdonalds (when they were empty, i wasn't an edgelord).

fpbp

>I used to wonder why blacks and whites simply couldn't get the fuck over each other's skin color

You can't serious bei so ignorant regarding biolog- ah, nice flag, nevermind.