Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJw3N341o58
youtube.com/watch?v=g9k3hJOlOiY
youtube.com/watch?v=ID3kpMRA-eE
youtube.com/watch?v=BQhQN_RnQkc
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDazaBF0z04
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/24/most-americans-continue-to-oppose-u-s-border-wall-doubt-mexico-would-pay-for-it/
mentalfloss.com/article/13019/there-are-only-22-countries-world-british-haven’t-invaded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many people do you know that have crossed the Mexican-American border?

with visa a lot.

Why?

donde la calavera de francisco pizarro el baño?

hey ese i'm breaking into your car

Why are so many of you so fucking overweight? The US I get - they have money, but Christ. These old Mexican women are fucking huge. What are they EATING?

which part of mexico do you live? frontier?

they eat a lot of corn and also they drink a lot of soda, their former president vincente fox was the president of coca cola or some shit. I guess he shilled it into the Mexican diet. I hear they simply drink a lot of soda.

Why are Mexicans of every class, background, and location (i.e. in the USA too) so prideful? Have they no shame?

You all act like your culture and country are fantastic but they're really just shit. Are you projecting or what?

Please explain.

Qué pedo, güey?

Does Northern Mexico want to be annexed by the US?

This question has bothered me for years. I have been to almost every South American country for long periods and a couple of Central American and THIS is what sets Mexico apart from the rest of its Latin American friends - they're fucking huge

Why do your women age like milk?

Why do Mexicans pile up used toilet paper next to the toilet?

its a spanish tradition.

all the country.

Is mexican coca cola really taste that good as people says?

Why are you all so dirty. Why can't you behave like civilized people ? Why are all your neighborhoods filthy ?

How many have overstayed?

Do you know where they live?

Fuck off cuck.

its because we have a lot of culture and beautiful landscape.

yeah hahahahahahaha I live near texas and american coke taste like shit.

our coke has a lot of cane sugar

youtube.com/watch?v=YJw3N341o58

no

I love AMLO and our american landlords.

My question is why do Mexicans act like they are entitled to anything at all in America?

All you hear about is them whining and acting like Mexico is a great place and whenever they protest they wave a bunch of Mexican flags around. I have to wonder why the fuck come to America just to act like their homeland is greatest place on Earth when everyone knows its a shit hole. and why act so surprised when nobody wants you to come?

Like even the Mexicans currently living in USA should on some level understand at least why other Americans want to decrease the immigration. Heck, even if I was Mexican living in US I'd want less Mexicans coming in because itd be my neighbourhood most likely where they all end up and bring crime and bad culture.

OP why are you a faggot and why don't you attention whore elsewhere? r e d d i t

construir un miro cabroncito

>I love AMLO
am i being trolled

youtube.com/watch?v=g9k3hJOlOiY

Who killed Seth Rich?

me

spare me the history lesson pedro, dont tell me you disagree that mexico is a shit hole?

One of the DNC's wet men, come on now....

Do Mexicanas like gringos? Here in Texas, we have a lot, but they are too Americanized. Would like to go south of the border to 'look around'...middle class

only our stupid and corrupt politicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=ID3kpMRA-eE

Como sey disce swordfish?

pez espada.

Nice tacowashing of history ya got their pablo

I take it you are a member of SEIU? Were the stolen FBI guns used in kidnapping him? Were they really "stolen" or was it all a set up?

Anything eh? Ok...Why haven't you opened up your Southern border and allowed South Americans FREE CITIZENSHIP like your country is demanding from the U.S.A.?

Why did you start a thread about being a Mexican when it isn't unique, interesting, news, world events, or political issues

how easy is it to get nembutal over the counter in mexico?

we did. argies and colombians came to steal.

What's the situation with cartel lately? Is it getting better?

it depends where you live.

Not op, but Mexican here. Pride shit bothers the fuck out of me. From any country. But to answer your question it's no different than 'murica pride. Does US have shitty regions? Yes. Does US have beautiful landscape? Of course. So chant USA USA and yell out HOOAH all you want, but I think it's stood to be so prideful when there are so many things wrong with this country. Same with Mex. It's stupid to think VIVA MEXICO when the country is shit.

Here in Texas you hear white people talk about the country and being country and dirt roads and mud and shit. Mexicans have a similar affection towards the country, el rancho. A wevo que soy de rancho. Fuck all that noise

This. For examlpe, I think Guanajuato can now shoot anyone entering private property, which is nice, but it is also worrying how the authorities have been unable to combat crime.

Didn't check for spelling while typing on my phone. Meant to write stupid* instead of stood

Sooooooo...do unto others that which has been done to you?

>it depends where you live.
So what are some good areas and whate are the most problematic places?

Avoid Tamaulipas, Michoacan, Guerrero, Sinaloa, Mexico state and you will live.

So, Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Veracruz are all fine?
What is happening in dangerous places? Would a random tourist get in trouble?

dont be lazy, just watch the first 15 min of this video. it says that americans entered illegally in the mexican texas with out our permission

in chihuahua and veracruz you should go only in touristic areas.

Why don't you build a wall?

There is nothing that you could possibly have to say that I would be interested in.

between mexico and US?

>Veracruz
Common sense is more than enough.

A country is only the product of its people. 3rd world country has 3rd world people etc.

Let me ask you this, do you think average Mexican cares if he drops his litter in the street? If you lose your wallet near el taco pedro do you really think hes gonna get up and hand it back? No. Lets be real now please.

They arent decent people. they are not the kind of people you would want moving in next door.

It's not even personal, anyone who grows up in a shit environment becomes a product of that environment. It's completely natural. Just dont be so oblivious to the differences thats all I ask.

>Let me ask you this, do you think average Mexican cares if he drops his litter in the street? If you lose your wallet near el taco pedro do you really think hes gonna get up and hand it back? No. Lets be real now please.

so do you think a race is pre desposed to be evil? you are saying that whites are all good and non white are bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQhQN_RnQkc

Why do Mexicans hate black people more than /pol?

Why did you guys get rid of the Tijuana Donkey show? I was going to visit there, then I found out you did that, now youre only good for Dysentary and robbery.

tijuana is a paradise compared to your nigger shitholes like chicago or florida.

Well, Yeah, but they don't have bitches fucking a donkey either. so I don't go there too. If they did I would. You mistake me. Donkey shows in plus column not negative column I'm not a typical Pol racist , I'm a perv first that likes degenerate females.

we neither mongrel, we have a fucking donkey in tijuana stripped like a zebra only for taking photos, they dont fuck our woman hahahaahaahahah

It's got nothing to do with race and genetics

Read my last line: anyone who grows up in a shit environment becomes a product of that environment

Same is true for Africans, Syrians, pretty much any shitholes where violence is normalized and every man is out for himself, rape is commonplace etc , do you think that all goes away when a border is crossed? No. It's a lifestyle. If you had 0 respect for women before thats not going to change. If you grow up in a place run by gangs youre still going to be of mentality where violence is the answer to all problems etc. It's not even about Mexico specifically, its about all 2nd world, 3rd world countries. Only difference is Mexicans are the ones flooding USA and kicking up a fuss that nobody wants them. Of course nobody wants that shit. Why would they?

>Only difference is Mexicans are the ones flooding USA and kicking up a fuss that nobody wants them. Of course nobody wants that shit. Why would they?

that was past.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

El paso is 99% hispanic and its the 4th safest city in America, you are racist, its your problem

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDazaBF0z04

Yeah...that's what I thought. ...

USA doesnt want Mexicans. We dont want Polish people. Fuck all to do with race.

Polish people arent that bad though, just needed an example of a sucky white country, theres not many to choose from.

How can i get laid Mexican qt?

>USA doesnt want Mexicans
That is what they get for invading and stealing half of our country. Grow a thicker skin, ahmed al londoni.

>USA doesnt want Mexicans

wheres the survey? did you ask 300 M people?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/24/most-americans-continue-to-oppose-u-s-border-wall-doubt-mexico-would-pay-for-it/

yes, you are racist and bigot.

your people oppresed 95% of the world, didnt you know that? and now you are complaining? fuck off

mentalfloss.com/article/13019/there-are-only-22-countries-world-british-haven’t-invaded

Florida is the best state tho