The Bog Twins

So, memes aside... do the Bogdanoff twins actually control the world? I know they are brought up here all of the time, and people like giving run downs and treating them like a meme, but what if the meme was initially propagated by a third party on Sup Forums specifically to spread word of the Bogs dominion, but no one took it seriously? Is this possible?

Yes, they do.

This!

So are they the Rothschild to the Rothschild?

are they benevolent?

>747
Weren't they pilots?

More and more people are getting BOGGED.

Why haven't you?

Have the Bogs ever even mentioned anything about immigration?

Call it.

they rule the universe

*ring*
You should pick up mate

Why are their faces deformed? I heard they underwent multiple plastic surgeries but I've also heard it happened over time gradually.

Also, they admitted to being aliens.

Wtf? Someone please give a rundown to a confused and amazed user

This exactly what happened.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Mods used to delete Bog threads as they could not handle the truth. Now as they got their shit together and got to know the truth, Bog threads are more than welcome.

Did the Bogdanoffs give Obama AIDS? Have you seen him lately?

No matter what, this bog meme will keep on cracking me up everytime it's brought up.

But maybe I'm blatantly wrong by underestimating them though.

I have seen these guys before but know nothing about them. Are they good or bad?

They seem alright.

>but know nothing about them. Are they good or bad?
see

Do they accept sacrifices?

Bogs work in mysterious ways

No.

Very high quality memes. They have a lively energy, a vigor not often found in other memes. is one of my favorites so far.

Ffs user, do you not value your life? Those bogbots are already activated inside of you. They can deactivate you with one call

Yes

The Barbarian Brothers still looking big. Peter Palpin (Peter Paul) on the right and David Paul on the left.

In Russian Bog - Бoг = God.
Dan - дaн = given.
Therefore they are God given.
BogDanoffs

Yes, the Rothshilds bow to the Bogdanovs